SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
The establishment (D's and R's) are taking the stance of "Strike while the iron's hot" and trying to destroy Trump as much as they can while emotions are high. They know they have a very small window to work with.

They're doing everything they can to distract from that disastrous spending bill that they just passed as well as taking focus off Smallwell and Bang-Bang.

It feels like a blitzkrieg. It has to work all at once or else they'll lose in the long game.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5402 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Well, there’s a slight problem with taking back anything, it’s called cheating and it’s a winning formula for the left.

Yep. If elections were fair this thread would be The Trump Presidency: Year V

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
quote:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi shocked many in Washington by appointing Eric Swalwell as a house managers in the impeachment of President Donald Trump as he continues to face calls for his removal from the House Intelligence Committee due to his alleged intimate relationship with a Chinese spy.

The Babylon Bee couldn't make this up.

That was exactly on my mind. You got to be kidding me. Is he going to have a Chinese interpreter with him?

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19665 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Ho lee Phuck, Sum Ting Wong

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Well, there’s a slight problem with taking back anything, it’s called cheating and it’s a winning formula for the left.

^^^^
This.

How the hell can you expect an investigation and changes to voting systems when the current MSM/Left narrative is that nothing was afoul and 2020 was the 'most secure election in history'?

Posts: 7259 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
John Fredericks said we control every single GOP primary in America. If we decide to primary these people we'll have a 90% success rate.

He's right, and this is why we don't need a third party. RINOs know that, which is why they are stacked against him right now.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Kurt Schilling - AIG cancels his life insurance over Social Media posts..

I don't know this media source, and of course we can't expect the LSM to pick it up, but if true, then they are going to censor your posts or take your benefits, how long before it affects your credit score, ability to borrow money, ability to get life insurance.

#thepurge

Linkn

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Personally... I think the left is trying to do everything they can to incite violence. Impeaching Trump when there's no chance of any trial ever happening, spreading rumors and communications about armed protests, putting out videos apparently from Trump telling the world at the end is here and everybody's going to be arrested and it's all going to be over and he's going to remain president. Just tonwhip people up.

It's like they want violence to justify a harsh reaction.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Kushner blocking pres? Non stop drama.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gab CEO restores President Trump's tweets from Twitter (Gab is getting hammered. The site may be slow to load):

LINK

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
#thepurge
Never again do I want to see that shit in this forum. Are we Goddamned juveniles?

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I tried earlier today and got a blank screen....
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
Gab CEO restores President Trump's tweets from Twitter (Gab is getting hammered. The site may be slow to load):

LINK

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Gab clearly didn't have the infrastructure to handle the exponential overnight growth. I'm sure efforts are underway to correct that. I am certain it's probable that Trump doesn't want to use the service until regular people can use it without it crashing or 'oops, something went wrong'ing every 30 seconds. The LSM would be right there to show how pathetic it had all become. It makes sense.

Posts: 7259 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
I tried earlier today and got a blank screen....

It took a few tries, but I was able to access his tweet history a few minutes ago.

Gab needs to upgrade their infrastructure to keep up with traffic volume ASAP for sure.

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:

Gab needs to upgrade their infrastructure to keep up with traffic volume ASAP for sure.

They are spinning up 10 new servers right now to help handle the load.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I'm of the mind that social media isn't an official form of communication. If a sitting President want's to give a message to the American people he needs to do it by official channels.

Radio, broadcast television, or why can't the White House stream video/audio itself?

Posts: 11167 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
I'm of the mind that social media isn't an official form of communication. If a sitting President want's to give a message to the American people he needs to do it by official channels.

Radio, broadcast television, or why can't the White House stream video/audio itself?

There are no more official channels for him to give a message to us. The fucking media has made sure of that. Unless you're in DC or wherever he is when he gives his speech, you'll never hear it

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Also, if you get the fundraising messages from Team Trump, you should get a text.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
I'm of the mind that social media isn't an official form of communication.

I would argue that if the court says it's unconstitutional for the president to "block" users on that twitter account it is absolutely "official"

The judges on the appeals court concluded that “the First Amendment does not permit a public official who utilizes a social media account for all manner of official purposes to exclude persons from an otherwise-open online dialogue because they expressed views with which the official disagrees.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/09...als-court/index.html

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post