SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Red:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
Trump was to hold a press conference today but the news channels didn't cover it and a search doesn't show anything.

Did anyone see it or know what it was about?

Didn't happen...I was just told 9pm tonight after the above declaration was released.

any source? I would like to tune in.

He said Newsmax, but I'm trying to find another source to confirm. Only thing I can find are other people mentioning it, could be rumor? Don't know...information is hard to come by these days

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Was supposed to be 7pm yesterday too. Someone is playing games.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37960 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
3rd paragraph in the linked story: "Images taken by Getty Images chief photographer Win McNamee"

How is it that Getty Images chief photographer just happens to be in the Capitol?

At minimum, if he was press covering the protest, why is he not charged with "knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority" just like the rest?

https://www.newschannel5.com/n...sault-on-u-s-capitol

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
And 9pm comes and goes with nada. This is all manipulation. The impeachment garbage is likely misdirection and covering something else going on.

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37960 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Titania McGrath is a well known parody account who has gotten into a bit of trouble in the past for people taking the account seriously. This is no more real than anything from The Onion or Babylon Bee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titania_McGrath

Posts: 7526 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per a certain far out there website (by some people's standards).

German Chancellor Merkel and French Finance Minister both condemned Twitter for removing the President from Twitter, as an attack on free speech. EU does not like the power of the American Social media networks anyway, so they make take action now, with Trump certainly no longer threatening retaliation against EU for them cutting Social media giants down to size.

Also, Dr. Ron Paul's facebook page has been locked - so he can't edit it. This is going to piss off a lot of moderate lefties who are strong loyal follower of Dr. Ron Paul (or Dr. Paul the elder). Sen. Dr. Rand Paul already responded to his father's defense.

These bolshevik scum are over reaching and we have help from sources not yet tapped.

Big tech have shown their true colors and now it's time for enemy action (legal of course).

Also, some ISP in Northern Idaho has blocked Facebook and Twitter....

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:

Titania McGrath is a well known parody account who has gotten into a bit of trouble in the past for people taking the account seriously. This is no more real than anything from The Onion or Babylon Bee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titania_McGrath

No fucking shit, dude. Seriously? I know who she is. I posted it for humor.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This is interesting. I just received a video from a FB live on FB messenger from a truck stop on I95 in NJ. Sharing is only on FB and I'm not connected with the source.

Multiple Strykers with RPG cages, all painted green with reflective R1, R2, R3 etc on the side slowly roll in. They are all armed with M2 mounted on top and M240 on the rear. Soldiers in tan camo and full battle rattle with M4's are walking slowly in between with heads on a swivel.

There are troops in at least on Stryker as you could see one guy manipulating the M2, and another helmet popped up in the rear. It's too dark to see if the weapons are loaded but the people in the tractor cab seem to believe they are.

Any idea who this might be?

On YouTube now... the original video had the location turned on as I95 New Jersey, although this says Texas

343 - Never Forget

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
No fucking shit, dude. Seriously? I know who she is. I posted it for humor.

Did it sound like he was trying to order a pizza? Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cwelch
posted Hide Post
Apple 37 years ago

Apple today

Finally got the picture smaller.

Posts: 268 | Location: Conyers, Ga. | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Interesting.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Very good. That made me laugh.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Very good. That made me laugh.

This is one of the reasons I love this place. Thank you,

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
This is interesting. I just received a video from a FB live on FB messenger from a truck stop on I95 in NJ. Sharing is only on FB and I'm not connected with the source.

Multiple Strykers with RPG cages, all painted green with reflective R1, R2, R3 etc on the side slowly roll in. They are all armed with M2 mounted on top and M240 on the rear. Soldiers in tan camo and full battle rattle with M4's are walking slowly in between with heads on a swivel.

There are troops in at least on Stryker as you could see one guy manipulating the M2, and another helmet popped up in the rear. It's too dark to see if the weapons are loaded but the people in the tractor cab seem to believe they are.

Any idea who this might be?

On YouTube now... the original video had the location turned on as I95 New Jersey, although this says Texas

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0waEfEHZxuY" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I seriously doubt that they will have ammo. It’s much more likely to just be a show of force. Especially with Beijing Biden near by

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
a show of force at night at a truck stop where most of the drivers are sleeping?

343 - Never Forget

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
a show of force at night at a truck stop where most of the drivers are sleeping?

Gotta pick up some barely used seat covers.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...white-house-meeting/

Vice President Mike Pence and President Donald Trump met Monday to discuss the Capitol Hill riots and agreed on a few key issues, according to administration sources.

A senior Trump administration official told Breitbart News that Pence and Trump met this evening in the Oval Office and had a “good conversation.”

The news of the reconciliation between Trump and Pence minimizes the political impact of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s attempt to force the vice president to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove the president. Pelosi is scheduled to hold a full house vote on Tuesday on a formal resolution asking Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment after it failed to unanimously pass on Monday,

Pence and Trump had not spoken since the president repeatedly and publicly demanded that the vice president act to overturn chosen electors certified by swing states, despite questions of voting irregularities and claims of voting fraud.

Before the joint congressional hearing to certify the vote, Pence revealed in a letter to Congress that he published on social media that he did not believe he had Constitutional authority to overturn the chosen electoral votes.

President Trump did not contact Pence – even after his supporters stormed Capitol Hill, forcing him to evacuate the Senate chamber.

But according to the official, Pence and Trump agreed that the people who broke the law by storming the Capitol building last week “did not represent the America first movement” and they pledged to continue working together for the country for the remainder of their term.

Reporter Jack Posebiec also revealed that both men exited the Oval Office laughing, and Pence told the president he “never once” considered using the 25th Amendment to depose Trump.

Posebiec said that Trump even suggested that he would back Pence for a 2024 election bid, unless he decided to run himself.

“No promises though,” Trump added, according to Posobiec.

Pence will reportedly attend President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration on January 20th, while President Trump has said publicly that he will not attend.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pence has been a good VP for President Trump

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:

Gotta pick up some barely used seat covers.

Chrome skull caps for the air valves on the stryker tires? Chrome naked lady silhouettes for the RPG cages?

343 - Never Forget

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pence has been a good VP for President Trump

I'm sure Judas was a good apostle until...

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post