SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Please stop with that stuff. Stop with "1984" and "the end of the republic" and all of that stuff.

This is not the first time I've said this.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
If we all go off line, we'll need to resort to carrier pigions and build a network of soup cans attached to strings. We'll use WW2 clickers to communicate when afield. Lemme see em shut that down.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like that nyegop site has been taken down, and the state department site is having difficulties as well.

Posts: 685 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
In Parler's legal "complaint" against Amazon Web Services (AWS), it states that last month AWS and Twitter signed a multiyear deal so AWS could support daily delivery of millions of tweets. AWS was providing the same service to Parler (a competitor to Twitter)

AWS said they suspended Parler because they were not confident Parler could police content about violence against others.

I won't post it here but one of the top trending Twitter tweets was calling for extreme violence against REPs.

https://twitter.com/ProfMJClev.../1348697956195717125

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
1/11/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Not sure if true because the website is still up and running.

https://twitter.com/AR15COM/st.../1348718045049610241

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ When I type in the site it redirects to the backup site

Edit: Is there any way to sort of shield this site from being shut down? I know when my phone connects to my company’s WiFi the firewall blocks it here due to “firearms”...so it’s very well feasible for them all to just start shutting anything relating to firearms down for whatever reason, even though zero discussion of violence etc. has taken place here.

Posts: 685 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Odd because I just went on the board, it's up and running, maybe they have it fixed...

edit, correct just noted it does say ar15-backup.com

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Odd because I just went on the board, it's up and running, maybe they have it fixed...

I’m not a member there so maybe that’s why I’m seeing the “backup” in the URL there?

Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I mentioned this is the twatter facistbook post but we should expect all 2nd Amendment sites to be deplatformed between now and the end of the month.

We are in a economic cold war with the left and currently they hold the aces.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Stop it. How many times do I have to say it? Stop posting this end-of-the-world crap.

posted Hide Post
quote:
We are in a economic cold war with the left and currently they hold the aces.

More like just after Dec. 7, 1941. We have an uphill battle, but we are just beginning to fight.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, December 7th. Sure.

posted Hide Post
What I mean is, we were expecting problems but nothing like what transpired. Now our side has a major uphill battle just to be on par with our enemy.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Stop it. How many times do I have to say it? Stop posting this end-of-the-world crap.

Roger that

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
One side controls the vast majority of the media and acts like a FN content cartel. They want to control 100% of what we can see on the internet because they want to tell us how to think. They will fail in their endeavor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh yeah, December 7th. Sure.
for future reference my granddaughter told me Dorothy has a last name of Gale.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
In case you cannot read the text, here's the link

https://twitter.com/RaheemKass...792407840747520?s=20

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Trump was to hold a press conference today but the news channels didn't cover it and a search doesn't show anything.

Did anyone see it or know what it was about?

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
Trump was to hold a press conference today but the news channels didn't cover it and a search doesn't show anything.

Did anyone see it or know what it was about?

Didn't happen...I was just told 9pm tonight after the above declaration was released.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post