SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
They put up fencing around Twitter headquarters in San Francisco as they were expecting Pro-Trump protesters, according to NewsmaxTV.

I think Twitter thinks too highly of themselves.
Yes, they banned President Trump.
Guessing most conservatives expected this and could care less about Twitter.
Conservatives are banning Twitter by deleting their accounts.

If any “protesters” show up, guaranteed they will have ties to BLM/Antifa.

1. There's nobody at Twitter's HQ other than custodial staff, building engineers and security, that entire section of the city has been emptied of workers since March. There's nobody downtown, unless protestors are into performative acts....then again this is San Francisco Roll Eyes
2. That section of the city is one of a handful of arm-pit neighborhoods, all the tech companies and building projects that moved-in over the last 20-yrs haven't loosened the area of its seedy, drug infested, street grime, one of the gathering areas for gutter punks, meth-heads, skaters and your typical antifa foot solider.
3. Its across the street from the last conservative rally where its main speaker (a black guy no less), got sucker punched and lost his front teeth from an antifa goon.

Posts: 14656 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Parler sues Amazon for antitrust violations

Parler is demanding in federal court that Amazon reinstate the platform on its servers.

The social media site Parler is suing Amazon for "antitrust violations, breach of contract, and unlawful business interference" after Amazon's web hosting service wiped Parler from its servers, according to The Hill reporter John Kruzel.

According to Kruzel, Parler is demanding in federal court that Amazon reinstate the platform on its servers.

Amazon faced heavy criticism from conservatives after it announced that it would be kicking Parler off of its web hosting servers. The move came shortly after Apple and Google removed the Parler app from their respective application stores, causing many to criticize the companies as oligopolies acting in concert with social media giants to stifle competition.

https://thepostmillennial.com/...antitrust-violations

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skyline009:
Anybody think cloud storage is safe need to get there head exam

Yup, just another server farm, controlled by a 3rd party whom you may or may not have control over, that will be mined for data.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Parker is still probably screwed seeing that so many judges are corrupted.
The case won't get heard.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny how we never heard a peep from the FBI when Atifa and BLM were actually rioting,burning,looting and assaulting law enforcement. Oh and remember all the protests in Washington D.C. when President Trump was inaugurated.

15,000 National Guard Deployed To Safeguard Capitol, FBI Warns Of "Armed Protests" Across Nation

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...t-biden-inauguration

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
The Gateway Pundit urging people not to attend any Armed protests at State Capitol's before Inauguration Day.

Claiming it is a ruse to immediately begin gun control .

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ake-away-gun-rights/

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
The Gateway Pundit urging people not to attend any Armed protests at State Capitol's before Inauguration Day.

They have a good point... nothing good would come of it. So why do it?
It only takes a few Antifa with bad intent to make it go sideways.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
It only takes a few Antifa with bad intent to make it go sideways.

Who will probably show up dressed in MAGA gear to make a show.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As we saw at the Capitol. Wolves disguised as sheep.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was looking at the timelines for the President’s speech and the breech of the capitol and I started thinking about the odd behavior of the supposed protesters. Within minutes of getting in they’re posting selfie’s and grabbing souvenirs. I would imagine that the capitol is a pretty big building but somehow they made a mad dash to every Congress persons office within minutes of being there. I know people do stupid things but if I just stormed the capitol I don’t think I’d be wandering around like I just went into some abandoned building. I surely don’t think I’d be taking photos of myself sitting at people’s desks or waving at the camera as I make off with govt. property. This was a setup or some extremely dumb people got past the guards.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3536 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
So did I, 'til I found out I was just in Nebraska.

Glad to have you back Little Bill.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5282 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigspecops, my wife showed me a timeline that someone had posted somewhere and that they suspected President Trump knew something was coming. He delayed his speech and a few other oddities that would throw their plan out of whack. Now if only he could prove it. Despite the fact that all the Commies have blocked him from posting anywhere, he has been quiet. I as well as all y'all are hoping for one hell of an upset apple cart in the near future and the swamp gets drained.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Very strange. The state department says PDJT’s term ends today at 7PM.

https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Very strange. The state department says PDJT’s term ends today at 7PM.

https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/
Well, a little after 7PM to be specific.
Actually closer to 8PM.

Donald J. Trump's term ended on 2021-01-11 19:40:07.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Benny...

Attempted to find that page by navigating through the State Department's website. I cannot find it.

How do you get to that page?

Also, the time is different on my PC vs. my phone (time the term ended)???

When I refresh the page on my phone the time of his end of term changes.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Pompeo speaking live now.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
My wife sent me the link

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
State Department Website Hacked

Benny6... This explains it.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbaker45:
Pompeo speaking live now.

Start at about 1:40. That is one hour, 40 minutes.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The State Department just declared Cuba a state sponsor of terrorism. I bet that is what the news conference is about.

Cuba Named a State Sponsor of Terrorism by Trump Administration

https://www.wsj.com/articles/c...stration-11610391193

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post