SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 926
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yes... Tor or Brave. You could also use Chromium. Chromium is the google open source product that is the base for Chrome, Brave and others.

Tor is slow because of the way it tries to protect you.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1533 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Have a snack. Something comforting.
A bialy would be good.
good idea, how about a kringla and a cup of coffee.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
If there is a path, it will reveal itself in due time. Everyone please just take it easy right now.

I thought you had kicked the bucket.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So did I, 'til I found out I was just in Nebraska.

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Parler CEO says Parler's attorneys have dropped them as a client.

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1348372956246732800

Posts: 19603 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deadly quiet ... but better than much of East Coast

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
quote:

That place ain't all that bad. Welcome back.

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Parler CEO says Parler's attorneys have dropped them as a client.

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1348372956246732800

"They're private businesses; they can do what they want. Conservatives should just build their own Twitter, their own Google, their own Amazon."

I don't want to hear that bullshit from anyone ever again.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30429 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't know what kept you away from here, nor do I need to know. I'd just like to say that I'm glad you're back! Your absence made it glaringly obvious at just how much you do around here to make this forum run as well as it does!

JP

Posts: 2054 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Sigforum, this thread, and Para centers me and I am glad for that. Welcome back, Para.

Your sense of what to say is appreciated.
quote:

You can count how infrequent I posted on this thread except after the election and even more frequently in recent days.

Thank you.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19702 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did you get to meet Dorothy? Big Grin

Seriously, welcome back Mike!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16253 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
These bastards. There will be no unity. The left is vindictive down to their bones.

PGA of America takes 2022 PGA Championship from Trump course

https://www.fox13now.com/news/...ip-from-trump-course

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30429 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Where do we go from here?
Have a snack. Something comforting. Maybe some cookies and tea.

I hear those lomi lomi massages just melt away the stress.

Try this:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="375" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9rfnwsb-dg0" width="500"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Mind if we dance wiff yo dates?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Reports on Twitter say Apple is supposedly tampering with both OAN, and Newsmax apps as we speak.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Halze...

They are going all in with the false assumption they can end us (we) once and for all.

They have no idea the pain and suffering we will inflict on them in the (possible very near) future.

Let them play their games and be boastful about it...

The "Boz"

Posts: 1533 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheOtherDave:
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Mozilla ... think FIREFOX browser ... want to do more. How many conservatives use FireFox and how many will abandon FireFox? ... not like there are many viable browser alternatives for conservatives, with the support and security of the bigs.
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-than-deplatforming/
Is there any other browser out there that is better choice at all in this respect? I'm using Waterfox (64 bit Firefox).

I think the general consensus is Brave https://brave.com/

I haven’t looked into it myself, though. I’m not sure what their business model is (fair chance it’s on their site, I just haven’t checked yet).
I am a Firefox user now. My Best Friend is a cop and conservative and he recommends Brave. He installed it on my computer but I've yet to try it. I expect to give it a whirl.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I am a Firefox user now. My Best Friend is a cop and conservative and he recommends Brave. He installed it on my computer but I've yet to try it. I expect to give it a whirl.

flashguy,

If you do convert, let us know how you ported your logins and passwords data from Firefox to Brave.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16253 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
These bastards. There will be no unity. The left is vindictive down to their bones.

PGA of America takes 2022 PGA Championship from Trump course

This I don't think can be laid at the feet of the leftists. From what I've been able to tell the PGA is exceedingly apolitical. I think they read the tea leaves (read: sponsorship reactions) and determined this was the wisest business course of action.

N.B.: While it is true I play golf, I am not a member of the PGA and have no investment in the organization. I watched a few games last season and took classes conducted by a PGA Pro. That's it.

You are right there'll be no unity, though. The leftists will continue to see to that.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

flashguy,

If you do convert, let us know how you ported your logins and passwords data from Firefox to Brave.[/QUOTE]

It really simple just go to their web and download it,in setting import all bookmarks and passwords
I get it done in 10 minute.
Check all bookmarks site and make sure backup your password before you delete fuckfox
Have it on all my device already

Posts: 621 | Location: WA  | Registered: June 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every other business and organization is jumping on the hate bandwagon, "Hey, look at me! I hate Trump! Over here, look I hate him even more! What about me? I hate him even more than them! Well, I hate him to infinity x10!!! Its unbelievable how fast these groveling fools fall in line with the party.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3546 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post