SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
OK. The left is winding us all up.

So, is the Dark Web where we go next?

I'm not trying to be a chicken little.

But seriously. Where do we go from here?

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Mozilla ... think FIREFOX browser ... want to do more. How many conservatives use FireFox and how many will abandon FireFox? ... not like there are many viable browser alternatives for conservatives, with the support and security of the bigs.
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-than-deplatforming/
Is there any other browser out there that is better choice at all in this respect? I'm using Waterfox (64 bit Firefox).

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Where do we go from here?
Have a snack. Something comforting. Maybe some cookies and tea.

I hear those lomi lomi massages just melt away the stress.

Try this:

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I am somewhere that I cant leave and the only thing to do is watch TV. It's on CBS and 60 minutes. They just finished with Pelosi. Now Brad Raffensberger is on telling us how Trump called him and tried to get him to 'falsely' report 10, 780 votes for him.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Where do we go from here?
Have a snack. Something comforting. Maybe some cookies and tea.

I hear those lomi lomi massages just melt away the stress.

Try this:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="375" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9rfnwsb-dg0" width="500"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I hear you boss. I will shut the fuck up.

Good to have you back.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If there is a path, it will reveal itself in due time. Everyone please just take it easy right now.

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism." ~Ronald Reagan

Yup. And here we are.

Yup.

Note "in the name of". I've said it before and I'll say it again: The people doing this are not liberals. They are the antithesis of liberalism. Stop giving them the political cover of calling them "liberal".

They are not liberals and they’re not progressives. They are actually regressives.

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
we just purchased apple Iphone 12 and we are within the 2 week return policy/ we just got roa numbers to send them back.

I presume you have existing phones to which you can fall back?

quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
When you cancel Prime does it keep your benefits until your year is up? ... My membership isn't due for renewal for 3 months.

When I cancelled ours all it did was cancel the auto-renew. It won't be truly cancelled until May. Nothing I could do about that, but I did remove from our watch list anything on it that was chargeable.

I would have cancelled it with immediate effect if I could have--I'm that pissed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
STOP STOP STOP
Any American here who actually watches 60 Minutes and thinks it is news or an interview please, go back to the tobacco case, CBS and 60 Minutes betrayed Edward Murrow and Walter Cronkite.
We are all not going to be killed by Biden or Kamala, this Nation has survived much worse. I’m sorry fuck Facebook, MySpace, yourspace, and all the spaces or tweets, twats and what not. We all have the same core beliefs; we will survive and prevail.

Posts: 2837 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
They are actually regressives.

My exact words.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47679 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
If it isn't too much of a thread drift, anyone want to take a guess where we are six months from now?

Six months older and deeper in debt.

Posts: 11616 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
STOP STOP STOP
Any American here who actually watches 60 Minutes and thinks it is news or an interview please, go back to the tobacco case, CBS and 60 Minutes betrayed Edward Murrow and Walter Cronkite.
We are all not going to be killed by Biden or Kamala, this Nation has survived much worse. I’m sorry fuck Facebook, MySpace, yourspace, and all the spaces or tweets, twats and what not. We all have the same core beliefs; we will survive and prevail.

So what are we supposed to be stopping? Confused

Posts: 23195 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
STOP STOP STOP

So what are we supposed to be stopping? Confused

PANIC DESPAIR RIDICULOUS BEHAVIOR

Posts: 2837 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I remembered this and found it to be fitting. They only win if you give up.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37174 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Have a snack. Something comforting.
A bialy would be good.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I’ll never give up. I just want solutions on how to remain united and in communication. And I want a solution that allows President Teump to communicate with us.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5520 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
If it isn't too much of a thread drift, anyone want to take a guess where we are six months from now?

I think Biden's health has been spiraling down quickly enough that in six months, the scandal will be his team trying to cover up for him vs. the radicals trying to use the 25th Amendment on him.

His presidency will be pure chaos from the word go, because his team opposed a review of the election that might have cleared him of the election-theft stigma. It won't get any better. He has no friends or allies, just people who think they can control him and people who are afraid of what he knows.

If he lives through his term (not suggesting assassination or any of that crap, just observing his performance over the last year), he'll be nothing but a cipher, a place-holder, who enjoys the confidence and respect of nobody. He'll be miserable the entire term.

Whoever put that turtle up on that post didn't do him any favor.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2105 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How did Presidents communicate before social media existed? They gave televised speeches and news conferences. Maybe the media will cover it live, maybe not, but at least someone will be showing or streaming it live for anyone that wants to see it. Why doesn’t Trump announce that he’s giving a speech at such and such a time on a certain day? Not everything has to go through Twitter.

Posts: 3407 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Mozilla ... think FIREFOX browser ... want to do more. How many conservatives use FireFox and how many will abandon FireFox? ... not like there are many viable browser alternatives for conservatives, with the support and security of the bigs.
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-than-deplatforming/
Is there any other browser out there that is better choice at all in this respect? I'm using Waterfox (64 bit Firefox).

I think the general consensus is Brave https://brave.com/

I haven’t looked into it myself, though. I’m not sure what their business model is (fair chance it’s on their site, I just haven’t checked yet).

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes... Tor or Brave. You could also use Chromium. Chromium is the google open source product that is the base for Chrome, Brave and others.

Tor is slow because of the way it tries to protect you.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post