SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 1167
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
You think 2020 was bad? Buckle up folks...

$.02 worth,
Boss

I might sound frustrated at times, but nah, 2021 will be better, when President Trump continues on with his second term. Bejing Biden will never be President, and Whore Harris will never be VP (or President).

I sure hope you're right.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
quote:

$.02 worth,
Boss

I might sound frustrated at times, but nah, 2021 will be better, when President Trump continues on with his second term. Bejing Biden will never be President, and Whore Harris will never be VP (or President).

I wish I had that confidence in the system.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
quote:

$.02 worth,
Boss

I wish I had that confidence in the system.

Keep the Faith and trust in God alone as he is the only one in control of ALL things !!! God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3095 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
"Hart on Tuesday contested the certification of her election with the House of Representatives after dropping her challenge through the legal system, admitting she couldn’t "get the results" needed to overturn the outcome. Hart says her six-vote loss to Republican Mariannette Miller-Meeks would have been a nine-vote win if 22 excluded lawful ballots were counted."

So she doesn't like it that a republican won (ballots counted twice?) by 6, but she's ok with winning by 9 if 22 'excluded' ballots are given to her or decided by the house simple majority. What a piece of work.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Could we quote the bfast sandwich picture 10 or 12 more times? FFS Roll Eyes

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

Maybe a Mac Muffin tsunami??? I miss Para.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11486 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
270 Pages of reading from Sidney Powell

Attorney Sidney Powell Releases 270 Page Document on Massive 2020 Election Fraud Involving Foreign Interference

Pretty much a disappointment in my quick scanning of the document.
Nothing new seems to be presented in the 270 pages.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

Maybe a Mac Muffin tsunami??? I miss Para.

Sorry, guys. Edited. Smile

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why Sidney Powell gets the Galileo treatment

Observers of human history might have to go back all the way to Galileo to find a ruling class as determined to cancel someone as much as today’s is to cancel Sidney Powell in response to her single-minded devotion to bringing the truth of the full scale of the 2020 election fraud to light.

Galileo broke the news/discovery that the earth wasn’t the center of the universe, and in fact revolved around the sun, and that just didn’t comport with what the ruling class, including church authorities, were prepared or willing to accept. Galileo rocked their world -- probably deeply threatening their hold of authority over the masses if they were exposed as so fundamentally wrong -- so their solution wasn’t to deal with the truth but to put Galileo under house arrest and demand that he renounce his discovery.

The American ruling class of 2020 is bizarrely opposed to allocating any oxygen to what Sidney Powell has discovered and is alleging about Dominion Voting Systems (and others), about vote-shifting algorithms and partial decimal vote counts, and about vote manipulation showing up throughout the country. Even Rudy Giuliani, the President’s attorney, and Mark Meadows, the President’s Chief of Staff, seem hellbent on publicly keeping their distance from Powell -- and on keeping President Trump from getting too close to or aligned with Powell.

Other elements of the ruling class -- such as SCOTUS and much of the rest of the federal judiciary -- won’t even look at the evidence Powell has assembled. They just ‘don’t want to go there’, and so they make up legal excuses -- e.g., lack of standing -- and wave off the substance of the allegations.

What gives? Why are they behaving this way?

Common sense says election integrity is fundamental to the survival of democracy in any form, so if there are reasonable grounds for suspicion, why wouldn’t serious adults want to turn over every rock to determine the truth? If the ruling class is so eager to pronounce Sidney Powell a lunatic fringe conspiracy theorist, why wouldn’t they want the Dominion voting machines fully audited so they can prove once and for all that Powell is crazy and deserves to be mocked and ignored?

Many people in the Dallas, Texas area have been struggling with these ‘what gives?’ questions since at least 2018, when the mid-term election results had an immediate smell of having been rigged. Yet Texas law enforcement authorities -- by reputation so pro-law and order -- refused to investigate.

There seem to be three possible explanations for the behavior of the ruling class, and none of them are good.

The first and probably worst is that many on both sides of the political aisle may be in on the fraud. Rigged elections are an equal opportunity enticement to many if not most politicians. There would be no desire on the part of anyone in on the fix to encourage any investigation that might ruin the fix for everyone.

Aligned with this explanation is the internet speculation about the remarkable election wins of RINOs and quasi-Never-Trumpers Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Susan Collins (and even of moderate, no charisma John Cornyn, whose vote total implausibly exceeded Trump’s in Texas).

All won big despite enormous opposition campaign spending and beat expectations and polls by a sizable margin -- in the same election President Trump supposedly lost to a senile old man who couldn’t draw 200 people to any campaign event (and still can’t draw flies to his speeches from the “office of the President-elect”).

These Senate results may not scream fraud to the same degree the Trump/Biden result does, but they have an odor about them. Yet they reconcile pretty quickly -- though to be clear, still hypothetically -- if in exchange for unified post-election effort to dismiss the seriousness of election fraud and help usher Trump out of the White House, they were promised re-election, and with margins that might scare off for at least one election cycle the most credible future challengers. (Outraged by the hypothetical? Then let’s audit the machines and put hypotheticals to rest.)

The second explanation for the ‘what gives?’ is fear and intimidation. Election fraud on a national scale in the United States of America is the ultimate high stakes global power play. As is repeatedly noted at the Conservative Treehouse, ‘there are trillions at stake’. The players are beyond nasty; nothing is out of bounds for the sake of acquiring or holding on to global power.

In this scenario, all it would take is a few threatening calls at the right time to a weak officeholder or judge (or their family members) -- and the quick result will be votes or rulings that there shall be no audits of voting machines, or simply dismissals of lawsuits on procedural grounds that permit the evidence to be ignored.

The third explanation is a variant of Galileo’s experience: the conclusion that follows from the evidence Sidney Powell has put together is so devastating to Americans’ view of how their country is supposed to be governed that it simply can’t be given voice or visibility. The truth would shock Americans into a complete loss of faith and trust in their government. The truth would so rock our world -- that we’re all being lied to and manipulated so constantly and in so many ways -- that we’ll cease to function in any manner resembling law and order. Under such circumstances, the ruling class would have determined that Americans ‘can’t handle the truth’…so they can’t be allowed to know the truth.

It’s easy to see how this explanation can hold together, even in the face of overwhelming circumstantial evidence of election fraud: ‘experts’ just raise the evidentiary bar of ‘proof’ so high that it can never be met -- i.e., unless Sidney Powell can produce Dominion/Smartmatic source code written not in programming code but in bold-font, all-caps English that says “FLIP VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN HERE”, then the same experts can solemnly announce that the circumstantial evidence is just not enough proof to justify remedial action.

The American people already know what happened in the 2020 election, because they watched Trump haters in action over the last 4+ years. They saw the Russia collusion hoax; they saw the sham impeachment; and they increasingly see pandemic protocols utterly untethered to science but transparently connected to straitjacketing the American people with a globalist Great Reset imposed by an unelected ruling elite, with the same pattern of lies and liars that brought about the hoax and the impeachment.

A stolen election in 2020 therefore isn’t a shocking aberration; it’s an obvious continuation, a culmination of the ruling class determination to get rid of an outsider who threatened to ‘reset’ America back to its original design -- a nation governed not by a hierarchy of ruling elites, but by ‘we the people’.

---------------------

All three explanations for ignoring or dismissing the evidence of election fraud are plausible, and they are not mutually exclusive. And they all point to the over-arching challenge of these times: is there sufficient courage among the American people to demand the truth?

Sidney Powell has the requisite courage. The coming days, weeks, months (years?) will answer whether enough other Americans of this era are up to the challenge. If there are, we believe they can force their government to live by the truth.

As President Trump might say, “We’ll see what happens”.

LINK

Posts: 2272 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
(snip)
Aligned with this explanation is the internet speculation about the remarkable election wins of RINOs and quasi-Never-Trumpers Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Susan Collins (and even of moderate, no charisma John Cornyn, whose vote total implausibly exceeded Trump’s in Texas).
(snip)
I think there is a good reason why those questionable Republicans won their offices--the very understandable desire to keep a GOP majority in the Senate. There, numbers matter, even if the allegiances are spotty, and we have been getting some good work out of the Senate under McConnell's guidance. The runoffs in Georgia are terribly important, for the same reason--we MUST keep the Senate if Biden does get seated!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill Still explains January 6 2021. He lays it out very simply. I like this guy. I've been watching him on and off for the last four years. Watch it to the end.

YouTube Link

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 103 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brianp90:
Bill Still explains January 6 2021. He lays it out very simply. I like this guy. I've been watching him on and off for the last four years. Watch it to the end.

YouTube Link

Pence didn't take action a few days ago. I think this has also been debunked, but could be wrong. Hope it's true, but if it was that easy we would have probably heard about it by now.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The only good news as far as I'm concerned is if they shit canned the whole damn thing. Maybe then do a clean bill that actually gives relief to those who need it and deserve it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30958 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm one of the fortunate ones who doesn't need the money. I am, however, vigorously against the unrelated pork that was put into the bill.

flashguy

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Well, I'm one of the fortunate ones who doesn't need the money. I am, however, vigorously against the unrelated pork that was put into the bill.

Yeah... even if I don't need it or get it... I'd much rather $2000 payments to those who do than all the pork and foreign aid.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24683 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I'd happily forgo my $2000 so someone who needs it can get more. But not if this bill gives one dime to foreign aid or other BS pork projects.

Posts: 3707 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Count me as in the NO PORK column! Hell, I don't even think it's a good idea to give more away. Taxpayers will still have to pay it back somehow. Have you noticed no one is talking about the money which wasn't even spent yet?

But if you have to do something, I'm disgusted how most local reports do not convey Trumps veto as removing the pork to fund more stimulus.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2089 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I am reading this right the President signed the original bills with all the pork.

https://www.washingtonexaminer...ter-threatening-veto

On Sunday night, after signing the bill into law, Trump said in a statement he would push for Congress to rescind some of the spending he didn't like.

“I will sign the Omnibus and Covid package with a strong message that makes clear to Congress that wasteful items need to be removed," Trump said. "I will send back to Congress a redlined version, item by item, accompanied by the formal rescission request.”

However, with the House in Democratic control, it's highly unlikely spending provisions will be reversed.

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
He signed it. There will be no recission of anything by congress, strong message or not. He knows that.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24683 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
He signed it. There will be no recission of anything by congress, strong message or not. He knows that.
Unfortunately, so do we.

flashguy