SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 1141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Oh shit! Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16509 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:

Great, so Jenna Ellis and the rest of the legal team that has been around him may be on the sidelines during the most pivotal week?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:

Great, so Jenna Ellis and the rest of the legal team that has been around him may be on the sidelines during the most pivotal week?

I hope not. I pray not.

Posts: 3380 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I thought the USSC would be a slam dunk but I was mistaken. I don’t think they will hear much evidence. Republicans don’t want Trump back in the WH. They’d much rather have Biden. Says a lot about the integrity of republicans.

President Trump really is the 3rd party alternative we all wanted and the main stream republicans couldn’t stand to see him be successful.

Posts: 53776 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I thought the USSC would be a slam dunk but I was mistaken. I don’t think they will hear much evidence. Republicans don’t want Trump back in the WH. They’d much rather have Biden. Says a lot about the integrity of republicans.

President Trump really is the 3rd party alternative we all wanted and the main stream republicans couldn’t stand to see him be successful.

The GOP wants their gravy train back, same as the democrats.

We're learning so much about the people in Washington DC and other leadership positions.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voter Rights Group Notifies DOJ of Pakistani Link With Nevada Election Email System

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-12-06-4

A U.S. voter rights group informed the Department of Justice on Dec. 3 of a link between the Nevada election emails system and a Pakistani company with ties to military and intelligence.

True the Vote requested the Nevada voter file from the secretary of state after the Nov. 3 election. The state responded with a voter file in an email, but the message was copied to Waqas Butt, CEO of Pakistani-based Kavtech Solutions Ltd.

In a letter (pdf) to Assistant Attorney General for National Security John Demers, Catherine Engelbrecht, president of True the Vote, wrote that she was shocked to discover the Pakistani address in the carbon copy field of the email.

“The fact that this company was cc’d on an email containing access to the Nevada voter registration database appears to be evidence of a breach within the Nevada Secretary of State’s email system,” Engelbrecht wrote.

“Obviously, the problems that such a breach may evidence include access to at least the voter registration information of Nevada residents. At worst it could reveal a breach that gives a foreign power access to not only the State of Nevada’s systems, but also to the email systems of anyone whom the State communicates with via email.”

True the Vote received the email in question on Nov. 29.

Kavtech Solutions Ltd. is based in Lahore, Punjab Province, in Pakistan, according to the letter.

The office of the Georgia secretary of state didn’t respond to a request for comment.

According to its website, Kavtech specializes in data management, including for government clients. The company has also provided facial recognition software to three airports, data visualization services to a handful of clients, and developed more than 500 games. The website doesn’t appear to include any references to work with the Pakistani military and intelligence, as alleged in the letter. The company didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

The Trump campaign filed an election contest in Nevada on Nov. 17. A judge in the case dismissed the lawsuit and the campaign plans an appeal to the state’s Supreme Court. The lawsuit alleged that tens of thousands of votes were illegally cast, enough to invalidate the results. In an evidentiary hearing, Trump campaign attorneys said they have a witness who said that vote totals were inexplicably changed on USB drives overnight.

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
The office of the Georgia secretary of state didn’t respond to a request for comment.

I assume this is an error? Confused

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39218 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
For the states in question, all but Nevada have a Republican majority in their legislatures. I assume that the Nevada majority is pleased with the Democrat electors. The rest of the state legislature majorities should be champing at the bit to invalidate the election and make their own choice. To their credit, they are having hearings on this issue. Unfortunately, they fear backlash from the press. As low-level politicians, some of them may not have the courage to undo the damage and elect a Republican slate of electors. If this is the case, then the criminals will have won.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30881 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
One thing this election is certainly doing is it is exposing all the corruption in our system and a significant amount of external corruption too.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
A question for the GA members; is Kelly Leoffler really as dense and one dimensional as she’s coming off as in this debate (bullshit moderator questions aside)?

Posts: 1621 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1621 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
quote:

This has been the problem from the moment Trump was inaugurated. He did what RINOs like Romney couldn’t do and they’ve never forgiven him for it. They paid lip service to his agenda and accomplishments, but could never truly stand in support of the President.

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel

Posts: 1018 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roustabout:
quote:

This has been the problem from the moment Trump was inaugurated. He did what RINOs like Romney couldn’t do and they’ve never forgiven him for it. They paid lip service to his agenda and accomplishments, but could never truly stand in support of the President.

And the RINO's still haven't learned what we love about Trump. He fights. He fights everyone and anyone for us. He told us what he was going to do and he has done exactly that. The fact the RINO's are caving isn't surprising. It was expected.

Posts: 7739 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
EXCLUSIVE: REVIEW OF LATE-NIGHT BALLOT COUNTING IN ATLANTA’S STATE FARM ARENA SHOWS MYSTERIOUS ‘MAN IN RED’ RECEIVING NUMEROUS CALLS DURING THE BALLOT HEIST BUT FROM WHOM?

Parler Link

Hmmm... Ralph Jones Sr. seems this is not the first time having issues with Absentee Voter irregularities in Georgia.

Previously we had this:
(Just a snippet of the article see link for full details.)
“The filings raise questions about potential conflicts of interest and what experts called an alarming lack of separation between a top election employee and active political campaign.

Jones Sr. oversees the elections department’s Registration Division which maintains master voter lists, purges criminal and deceased voters from the polls, verifies petitions and mails absentee ballots.“

Too bad we don’t have a Federal investigative organization or department that took care of Justice in the United States to address the nagging questions.

Gateway Pundit: Third Suspect from State Farm Center ‘Suitcase Scandal’ Identified as Ralph Jones, Sr. – Who Was in the News for Shady Deal with ATL Mayor Keisha Bottoms

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Do we know if any of these people have been interviewed by law enforcement or otherwise subpoenaed for any sort of deposition or hearing?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I have not seen any report of any sort of interview or deposition.
It’s all been debunked.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Didn't watch all of it, but Mark Levin had some pretty good info tonight. Levin, IMHO, is probably the staunchest and most well educated supporter out there. He doesn't seem to be 'tap dancing' and waffling like pretty much everyone else on Fox...he gets pretty fired up.

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Do we know if any of these people have been interviewed by law enforcement or otherwise subpoenaed for any sort of deposition or hearing?

There needs to be some serious application of waterboarding on these individuals from what I am seeing. Followed by signed confessions, fair trials, convictions and executions; or a mysterious plane crash in the deep Everglades with all these clowns on the same plane to the same federal pen.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1690 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What truly intrigues me in all of this, is that the Hildebeast's campaign of 2016, after election day, could not muster the same effort in finding the fraud they alleged, in the manner that the Trump campaign is currently doing.

All they had were Jill Stein as a front for recounts. Followed by the call for the Electoral College electors to go against the election results in favor of Trump, with no evidence of fraudulent election results.

Hmmm?

Something does not compute.

Is it because, the fraud effort by the left in the 2016 election would have been uncovered instead, once everyone started using their magnifying glasses to look at things, as is being done now?

The fix was in 2016, except there were too many Trump votes at that time and not enough fix, as they really underestimated Trump's appeal to the voters.

The everyone was shell shocked; even the winners!
I was to a limited degree.

So 2020 - they had plenty of time to set up the fix, and even then, I think they underestimated things and had to do some last minute fixing.

At least with Trump, we have enough evidence on the surface to call in question a number of election results, for state legislatures to do what the Hildebeast side was begging to happen in 2016 (which the media so conveniently is ignoring now).

But will they? TDS is not just rampant on the Democratic side. It's also strong on the establishment Republican side.

I recall a song, "I fought the law and the law won.' Will Trump rewrite it; 'I fought the swamp and I won?'

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1690 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post