SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 1141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Both the Governor and the SOS need to be removed from this process. Any actions they take or endorse will not lead to any truthful results. They are both up to their necks in the corruption.

Yep.

Posts: 8872 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Flood the suspect places like Fulton County w senior lawyers and law enforcement as REP observers.

People who know the law, their rights, won't back down and know how to escalate concerns to the proper authorities immediately.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13489 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
People who know the law, their rights, won't back down and know how to escalate concerns to the proper authorities immediately.

The problem is that "the proper authorities" in Atlanta and Philly and other Dem. strongholds are in on the steal.
They turn a blind eye because they are a part of it.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24572 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Put the GA run off handling and counting under a microscope and make public announcements every hour.

Step one is to get enough U.S. voters fully aware of what the DEMs and some crooked REPs have done.

Be there watching as the mail in votes come in (that is already happening). Document where they come from. How they were delivered. By who.

Shine the big light on this process. If we had an FBI we trusted, REPs could make it clear any election fraud will be prosecuted.

Put Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye under constant watch.

The Trump team identified tens of thousands of voters who were under age, dead, voted twice, moved to another state, etc. Use that data to be sure they don't vote in the run off.

This takes a lot of prep and a lot of effort. But it really is an opportunity.

Make the DEMs and Kemp deal w continuous non stop fraud identification throughout the days of counting. Hour by hour.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Now we just need the video clip showing Chairman Robb Pitts (GA counting room) in the counting room along with GA Senator Elena Parent and GA Senator Jenn Jordan (PA counting room).

This was orchestrated Voter Fraud!
Where is the FBI & DOJ ?
Oh, that’s right, the FBI and DOJ are complicit in these crimes.

When do we march in the streets?
NO Justice, No Peace, No Justice, No Peace.
Marching in the streets seems to have worked for the Liberals.

Oh, a bit humorous, in that the water leak story did not hold water.

Those living in Pennsylvania should be questioning their Representatives and Senators as to why Georgia Senators Elena Parent and Jenn Jordan were counting votes in Pennsylvania.

USA Today article which included video showing GA Senators in PA.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Maybe not illegal, but surely a huge conflict of interest. She was in full-blown panic mode during that hearing and needs the heat turned up under oath.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-released-wikileaks/

quote:
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks

An email previously released by WikiLeaks reveals that a Dominion Voting advisor met with John Podesta during Hillary Clinton’s campaign to discuss ways that they could help to defeat Donald Trump...

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Justice Alito Moves up Supreme Court Deadline in Key Pennsylvania Mail-In Ballot Case

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...ot-case_3606769.html

Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito asked officials in Pennsylvania to file briefs by Tuesday at 9 a.m. in response to a lawsuit filed by Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) in a bid to overturn the state’s election results.

Tuesday, notably, is the “safe harbor” deadline that requires controversies surrounding elections to be ended so states can choose their electors before the Dec. 14 meeting of the Electoral College. Alito initially called for response arguments by 4 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 9, before it was changed.

The Tuesday, Dec. 8 deadline could be a signal that the Supreme Court takes up Kelly’s case, which was shot down by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court last weekend. Kelly has argued that the 2019 Pennsylvania law, Act 77, violates Pennsylvania’s state Constitution and the U.S. Constitution with its “no-excuse mail-in” voting provision. Kelly’s lawsuit was joined by GOP congressional candidate Sean Parnell and others.

Their lawsuit argued that the only way to increase mail-in voting was via a constitutional amendment, saying the Pennsylvania Legislature’s passage of the bill was illegal. They are seeking to have hundreds of thousands of ballots disqualified as a result, which would be more than enough to flip the result of the election in the state.

“Pennsylvania’s General Assembly exceeded its powers by unconstitutionally allowing no-excuse absentee voting, including for federal offices, in the Election,” Kelly’s attorney wrote to Justice Alito, according to Law & Crime. “The opinion below forecloses any means of remedying Petitioners’ injuries.”

“With respect to elections for federal office, both state legislatures and the Congress have specified roles inscribed in the Constitution as fail-safes for state failures in conducting elections,” their petition also said.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court rejected their lawsuit and claimed Kelly and Parnell should have raised it earlier. However, some, including Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), accused the state court of engaging in “gamesmanship,” while adding that their lawsuit “argues that Pennsylvania cannot change the rules in the middle of the game. If Pennsylvania wants to change how voting occurs, the state must follow the law to do so.”

In his suit, Kelly is asking for an injunction to prevent Pennsylvania state officials from taking further steps to prevent the certification of the Nov. 3 election. Last week, Kelly asked for an injunction from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, which rejected his petition.

Lawyers for Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and Gov. Tom Wolf, both Democrats, have argued that Kelly’s petition is too late.

“It is simply too late to invoke the U.S. Constitution now; they have waived their arguments. For this reason, and because the fatal flaws in Petitioners’ original case mean that the Supreme Court of the United States is highly unlikely to grant relief, this Court should deny Petitioners’ Application,” their lawyers said.

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I went to my mailbox today and found two pieces of mail reminding me to get my absentee ballot for the GA runoff election.

I moved out of GA to FL 20 months ago and do not own any property in GA. These were not forwarded to me, they were sent to me, in my name, to my FL home address. I’m not going to try to get a ballot but I wonder how hard it would be, and how many non-residents are trying.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15276 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
If true, it would be really, REALLY interesting to hear why some GA congress members were counting ballots 800 miles away from home...(on top of everything else)

Jeez, what more do folks need to see??

Waiting for the 'Well, yeah, there was alotta fraud, but its too late to do anything about it now...and for the good of the country, we need to move forward...'

Still plenty of sheeple drinking the fake news/MSM koolaid...

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see...

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Justice Alito Moves up Supreme Court Deadline in Key Pennsylvania Mail-In Ballot Case

As of this moment we are still a Constitutional Republic. But at this point that is hanging by a thread. Justice Alito is our last remaining hope that it remains so. If Biden is allowed to take over the White House by theft, this country becomes a Banana Republic.

The State legislatures are where the theft should be stopped but they refuse to act. The Republicans running these States are surrendering.

If vote fraud wins in 2020, prepare for life to get ugly
By Martin Marcus

In the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election, we have heard about massive voter fraud in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. It appears that the fraud, if reversed, would change the winner in these states from Joe Biden to Donald Trump. The electoral votes in question add to 79. This would give Trump a total of 311, easily making him the winner.

Trump has tried suing to right the situation, but unfortunately, almost all of the judges hearing the cases dismiss them without even giving Trump's lawyers the right of discovery. These judges are ignoring several smoking guns.

Will the Supreme Court come to the rescue? If they do, they can make judgments regarding only the crimes that may have been committed. They cannot decide who gets the electors. This is the state legislators' responsibility. It will be helpful if the Court reminds the legislators of this.

For the states in question, all but Nevada have a Republican majority in their legislatures. I assume that the Nevada majority is pleased with the Democrat electors. The rest of the state legislature majorities should be champing at the bit to invalidate the election and make their own choice. To their credit, they are having hearings on this issue. Unfortunately, they fear backlash from the press. As low-level politicians, some of them may not have the courage to undo the damage and elect a Republican slate of electors. If this is the case, then the criminals will have won. They will commit this crime in every subsequent election, including the January Senate runoff in Georgia. There will be a Democrat majority in the House, the Senate, and every state Legislature. Acting like cowards will ensure their political demise.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...y.html#ixzz6fsI3Y5QK

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24572 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I went to my mailbox today and found two pieces of mail reminding me to get my absentee ballot for the GA runoff election.

I moved out of GA to FL 20 months ago and do not own any property in GA. These were not forwarded to me, they were sent to me, in my name, to my FL home address.

I moved from Georgia nearly 25 YEARS ago and am getting barraged with text messages from a U.S. Senate campaign reminding me to apply for my mail-in ballot, click the link, etc.

I've had no physical presence there since the 1990s, although I'm currently attending ONE online class at a Georgia public university... which is where I'm thinking the campaign harvested my "directory information."

Utter, shameless dirtbags.

Posts: 2521 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
For the states in question, all but Nevada have a Republican majority in their legislatures. I assume that the Nevada majority is pleased with the Democrat electors. The rest of the state legislature majorities should be champing at the bit to invalidate the election and make their own choice. To their credit, they are having hearings on this issue. Unfortunately, they fear backlash from the press. As low-level politicians, some of them may not have the courage to undo the damage and elect a Republican slate of electors. If this is the case, then the criminals will have won.

This is where the rubber really meets the road. Sadly I have no faith in a Republican majority on anything. There are too many Democrats disguised as Republicans and I don't hear a large clamoring from any of these states to invalidate the vote and choose electors. There seems to be no real stomach for it.

The Supreme Court will have their say particularly in regards to Pennsylvania. I find it hard to believe the SC is going to throw out hundreds of thousands of ballots in Pennsylvania as a remedy and just hand it to Trump. Most likely they will not allow certification and force the state to choose a elector to make the determination of who gets the 20 electoral votes and hope that's a strong enough signal to make the other states follow suit. The SC is not going to be king makers of this you can be almost certain.

The SC is most likely not going to hear about suitcases under a table or state Senators in a counting room or if a Dominion official met with John Podesta. That's why I say that much of it while being infuriating is chaff. That being said I'm sure the Justices follow the news that's out there and not just the msm they see and hear the same things we do I would hope at least. So these things while not presented as formal evidence could still be in their minds as something that bears weight.

The move by Alito moving the date may indicate the justices have conferred and already know how they are going to rule here. Trump is not out of this by any means but we are in the latter stages of the game now.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8616 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Company that audited Dominion machines in Ga. has for years overseen testing of its voting software

https://justthenews.com/politi...overseen-testing-its

The technology company that last month performed an audit of Dominion Voting Systems machines in Georgia has for several years overseen testing of Dominion's voting software, federal records indicate.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced in mid-November that the results of a forensic analysis of Dominion voting machines in the state — ordered in the wake of controversies involving the nationwide election equipment vendor — revealed "no evidence of the machines being tampered."

To perform the audit, the state contracted Pro V&V, which Raffensperger identified as "a U.S. Election Assistance Commission certified testing laboratory." (The Election Assistance Commission is an independent agency of the U.S. government created under the 2002 Help America Vote Act. Among its functions is the certification of election equipment and accreditation of election system testing labs.)

Pro V&V is "qualified to test voting systems to Federal standards," the secretary of state's press release said.

Yet Raffensperger in that announcement failed to disclose that Pro V&V has a several-years-long relationship with Dominion, one in which the technology laboratory has served as the tester for much of Dominion's software.

U.S. Election Assistance Commission records show that Pro V&V has for multiple years served as the "testing lab" for Dominion's Democracy Suite voting software. Records from 2020, 2019 2018 and 2017 all list Pro V&V as the tester for several successive iterations of Democracy Suite.

Lab director has some prior work history with Dominion

The full extent of that relationship is at present not clear. Dominion had not responded to requests for comment as of press time.

Pro V&V offers relatively little information about itself on its own spartan website. It states that it was founded in 2011 "by individuals possessing a combined testing experience of over 30 years" and that it was accredited by the Election Assistance Commission in February, 2015. It appears to operate out of a single suite in an office building on the outskirts of Huntsville, Ala.

A 2011 Securities and Exchange Commission filing for the company lists Ryan Jackson Cobb as its president that year. There is a Facebook page for an individual named Jack Cobb who appears to be the same person — that man is listed as the laboratory director at Pro V&V, and his Facebook URL identifies him as "Ryan Cobb." A LinkedIn page for what appears to be the same individual also identifies him as having worked at Wyle Laboratories until 2011.

Wyle Laboratories, also based in Huntsville (and currently operating under the name NTS Huntsville) performed testing on Dominion software several times in the past, per EAC records. Alhough that testing appears to have occurred after Cobb's departure from Wyle, Cobb's signature is on at least one "certification test plan" from Wyle prepared for Dominion.

After multiple queries from Just the News, Cobb responded on Saturday night but had not replied to a subsequent list of questions as of press time Sunday morning. Just the News is seeking to learn the extent of Pro V&V's relationship with Dominion, including how much the testing company had been paid by Dominion as well as what Cobb's relationship with Dominion was while at Wyle Laboratories.

Jordan Fuchs, Georgia's deputy secretary of state, meanwhile, told Just the News on Saturday that it was unsurprising that Pro V&V has also handled testing for Dominion prior to the audit.

"Pro V&V is a federal Election Assistance Commission lab authorized to review election equipment," she said. "They do testing on all vendors' equipment."

"That is their job," she added.

Though Raffensperger's announcement of Pro V&V's audit last month was widely cited in the media as evidence that the Georgia election was free of suspicion, the scope of that audit appears to have been narrow.

In its audit, Pro V&V confirmed that "all of the software and firmware on the sampled machines was verified to be the software and firmware certified for use by the Office of the Secretary of State," the Secretary of State's office said last month.

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I've said it before: shut down all new voter registration until after the runoffs! Runoff elections are not "new" elections, they are the finish of an old election--there is no logical reason why new voters should vote in the runoffs! Only those that were eligible for the main election should be eligible to vote in the runoffs. Resume new voter registrations after the runoffs are over.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
As of this moment we are still a Constitutional Republic. But at this point that is hanging by a thread. Justice Alito is our last remaining hope that it remains so. If Biden is allowed to take over the White House by theft, this country becomes a Banana Republic.

I couldn't agree with you more, chellim1. The Constitution is hanging by a thread right now. What rights do we have if our voices are being censored and our votes don't matter? The others are going to fall one by one like dominoes if we don't win this fight.

We'll probably know by the end of the week how things are going to go. It has been a hard few days after a really positive one on Thursday. We just have to keep hoping and praying.

quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
[QUOTE]

The move by Alito moving the date may indicate the justices have conferred and already know how they are going to rule here. Trump is not out of this by any means but we are in the latter stages of the game now.

Yeah, it all comes down to this week. I've been pretty optimistic through this, but that was based on people doing the right thing. The fact people can watch that video and not do anything tells me the Swamp may have a bigger hold on things that we know. Conservative appointed judges are turning their backs on clear legal issues, GOP legislatures are running the other way, and GOP governors and SOS are openly against us even though it means they will lose power down the line. 12131 is right good is bad and evil is good.

I still think we win, but that is based on obvious injustices being corrected and the rules of law being followed. That hasn't been the case up to this point, so it's going to take a miracle. The good thing is God gets a vote in this election as well.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

I couldn't agree with you more, chellim1. The Constitution is hanging by a thread right now. What rights do we have if our voices are being censored and our votes don't matter? The others are going to fall one by one like dominoes if we don't win this fight.

We'll probably know by the end of the week how things are going to go. It has been a hard few days after a really positive one on Thursday. We just have to keep hoping and praying.

We have many asute forum members who's input and more in depth thoughts gives us a perspective we don't get any where else.

My thanks to all who have given their time and reseach to follow up on this election.

But, I am saddened at the same time, as the average soccer mom or John that does not read into any discussion on all the fraud exposure or the consequences if Trump fails. Many just shrug it off, have no clue about all this and just continue to go on eating chocolate pie.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
on previous page, Robb Pitts talks about the water leak. Listen to him.

He says the leak occurred at 6am and was repaired by 8 am. "am"

why would that cause a shutdown at 10 pm ?

what am i missing?

Pitts said he wasn't there when the leak occurred. but he is talking about 6am

Witnesses said he was there when things were supposedly "stopped" at 10 pm. He may well have been.

confused

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Lin Wood says he will file a petition with the U.S. Supreme Court in Georgia election case

By Alex Nitzberg
Updated: December 6, 2020 - 1:24pm

Following the rejection of an appeal in a case pertaining to the Georgia election, attorney Lin Wood has said that he will file a petition with the nation's highest court.

“The stakes are high as the case deals with a disputed presidential election,” Wood told The Epoch Times via email. “I intend to timely file a petition with the United States Supreme Court.”

The outlet reported that a panel from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit stood behind a ruling that Wood did not have legal standing to file the lawsuit.

“We agree with the district court that Wood lacks standing to sue because he fails to allege a particularized injury," the panel said in the opinion, according to the outlet. "And because Georgia has already certified its election results and its slate of presidential electors, Wood’s requests for emergency relief are moot to the extent they concern the 2020 election. The Constitution makes clear that federal courts are courts of limited jurisdiction, U.S. Const. art. III; we may not entertain post-election contests about garden-variety issues of vote counting and misconduct that may properly be filed in state courts.”

Wood communicated that he was disappointed with the decision, noting that his “case presents an opportunity for the judicial system to make clear that the Georgia general election was unlawful as a result of substantive changes in absentee ballot procedures by the Secretary of State without approval by the Georgia legislature.”

Q

Posts: 27498 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post