SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 926
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
It’s packed couldn’t get there early to get in

Go to YouTube Right Side channel they show the crowd

https://youtu.be/H13ov-O3ld4

Posts: 23574 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Given the New Virtual Sports World and the oddity of this virtual campaign by the GDC, packaging and sponsorship in a similar vein can't be far behind.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
WINNING. Democrats, EAT IT.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
President Trump is on now in Sanford,FL and he is PUMPED!

Like butter baby, he’s on a roll!

Posts: 23574 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
It’s packed couldn’t get there early to get in

Go to YouTube Right Side channel they show the crowd

https://youtu.be/H13ov-O3ld4

Looks like more than 8 or 12 people in the crowd to me.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43918 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
seen at CTH

LTR from Kingsland Junior/Senior High School in Spring Valley, Minnesota, when they have to ask the neighborhood residents to remove their Trump flags in order to create “peace in the neighborhood.”

Posts: 19603 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Well Kingsland School office, rhere is somewhere else we can stick those Trump flags. Hmmmmm let me think?

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
WOW! Boy would they get an ass-burner response from me as well as exposure in every news outlet I could contact locally and nationally.

Our public education system has been in the toilet for some time now with their left wing radical infestation. Time to FLUSH!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16253 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure where you live, but here public schools are seen as part of the government. Therefore whoever sent that may have wandered into very dangerous ground.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37999 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
WOW! Boy would they get an ass-burner response from me as well as exposure in every news outlet I could contact locally and nationally.

Our public education has been in the toilet for some time now with their left wing radical infestation. Time to FLUSH!

My house would look like the Griswolds in Christmas Vacation lit up in Trump memorabilia.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
I imagine their voicemail box is full right now, and that their phones will be quite busy tomorrow.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
My response to Kingsland would be a lot more Trump Pence signs in my yard.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Any thoughts? Is this credible?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fe...utu.be&v=rCybWf1g9K8

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37999 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
“Go fuck yourself” would be my response to the school.

Then I’d order 100 yard signs and give them away to anyone who lives within sight of the school.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11302 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Ya, that school letter looks super official like with the capitalization errors and all. My guess is some neighbor (not the school) sent it.

Posts: 11008 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
There's an update on CTH that says it was sent by an individual. They know who did it.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Interesting video Rightwire. Not to be a negative Nancy but I'd be surprised if any of this ever sees the light of day. But we can always hope.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5690 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
The leftists sure get upset when anything other than their approved indoctrination comes over their walls. This was from a year ago. Big Grin

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15728 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
As to the video posted above by rightwire, the word BOMBSHELL in the first sentence of the report is a pretty good sign that what follows is bullshit. Standing by to be wrong but......

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
The leftists sure get upset when anything other than their approved indoctrination comes over their walls. This was from a year ago. Big Grin

Frank's last reply is the perfect example of "Don't start none, won't be none." Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43918 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post