SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 922
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
<rant><drift>

I think my head is gonna assplode if I hear "BOMBSHELL" of "BREAKING NEWS" on more time.

Sort of like Para when he steps up and sends a term, GIF or what not to the cornfield. I wish that could be done on a world wide level for some things.

Create and release the BitchSlapperDroid to hunt them down and slap them 'til they shit their pants.

</rant></drift>

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43907 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Best movie EVAR! Trump will win. Buckle up, the next few weeks may get wild and woolly.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Wow...trying not to get my hopes up too far yet until its a fait accompli but again...wow...

quote:
Originally posted by Shifferbrains:
Best movie EVAR! Trump will win. Buckle up, the next few weeks may get wild and woolly.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think my head is gonna assplode if I hear "BOMBSHELL" of "BREAKING NEWS" on more time.

I couldn't agree more!!! The Gateway Pundit starts every single article with "Breaking! or Bombshell!! or Breaking Bombshell!! They are on my blacklist for reading because of this practice.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
After over four years of daily "bombshells" from the criminal old media bastards, I'll take our side throwing one out every now and then. Imagine the morning you wake up and The Today Show opens with "Bombshell! Trump Prevails!" Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8351 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
With Georgia Governor and Sec State both being Republicans, why didn't they allow REP observers to carefully observe each ballot as it was counted ?

Posts: 19587 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
With Georgia Governor and Sec State both being Republicans, why didn't they allow REP observers to carefully observe each ballot as it was counted ?

I think that's been covered. Remember Lin Wood and Sidney Powell's allegations of their corruption?

Q

Posts: 26424 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Brian Kemp, in recent years was in debt up to his eyeballs. Doesn't sound like a very bright businessman.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/ne...bank-he-helped-start

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

$106M from Dominion

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
So what they're saying is in an honest recount, where Republicans got to participate and scrutinize, they're finding way more than enough fraudulent and erroneous ballots to turn the election.

It's a pity the Georgia recount was a sham. We would already be through the tough part by now.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Iowa's 2nd Congressional district recount, GOP candidate Mariannette Miller-Meeks is now ahead by SIX votes.

https://qconline.com/live/mill...rce=home-top-story-1

Miller-Meeks' lead shrinks to six votes after Clinton County recount

Nov 28, 2020
Updated 6 min ago

Clinton County completed its recount of the 2nd Congressional District race Saturday, narrowing the tightest contest in the country.

Rita Hart gained a net of two votes in her home county after a recount of close to 6,000 votes, which narrows Mariannette Miller-Meeks' lead to six votes overall.

Alan Ostergren, an attorney for the Miller-Meeks campaign, spoke after the recount.

"We're very pleased the results of the recount confirmed what we believed all along, that is Mariannette Miller-Meeks won this election," Ostergren said. "The recount process here went very well in general.

"We recognize this will bring to an end the recount process and we expect on Monday afternoon, the executive council will certify Mariannette Miller-Meeks as congresswoman-elect for the 2nd Congressional District."

There's still a possibility of legal challenges that could be posed by the Hart campaign. The Scott County recount board adjourned Wednesday without addressing a 131-ballot discrepancy between its tabulation of the absentee ballots received by the Scott County Auditor and those included in the county's certified canvass of election results after election day.

"Even if you include everything that broke in Rita Hart's favor in Scott County — which we disagree with, we don't think that was an accurate recount — even including that, Mariannette Miller-Meeks still won this race," Ostergren said. "So I don't see where the Hart campaign has anything it can point to in its benefit in an election contest, but it would be speculation on my part to see what they would allege in their court filings if they did go that point.

Entering the day, Mariannette Miller-Meeks held a 34-vote lead over Rita Hart, according to unofficial results from the Iowa secretary of state.

Scott County is reporting a net of 26 votes for Hart following its recount.

This story will be updated.

Posts: 15909 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
So the theory is Gov Kemp was bribed by Dominion ?

The Georgia deal w Dominion was $106 million over 10 years.

I think that was formalized in July 2019.

Proof of kickback from Dominion to Kemp would be damning.

Note - Since the Dominion contract is for ten years, this needs to be addressed to be sure Dominion is booted out of Georgia (and everywhere else)

https://twitter.com/AaronDiama.../1155846765855354880

Posts: 19587 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon

https://www.worldviewweekend.c...sident-trumps-pardon

Posts: 12697 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Dog and pony show is over in PA. SCOTUS time!

Pennsylvania High Court Rejects Lawsuit Challenging Election

Q

Posts: 26424 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alright now. Mad

SCOTUS gotta get to work on this. Alito said that SCOTUS would likely revisit the PA shitstorm, and damn right they will.

Game time.

posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for posting latest updates. This is my go to spot for the latest critical info.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I don’t understand why the PA supreme court would duck this?

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
I don’t understand why the PA supreme court would duck this?

Leftists. And they didn't duck it. Ducking it would've been declining to hear the challenge to the lower courts decision. They overturned three lower court. They came down in the side of leftism.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post