SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
When did we start giving a fuck what they say???

Was there a memo?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the realm of ‘You could not make this shit up if you tried’ is an article today from American Thinker -

Yes, those 'glitches' are from the same software that made Venezuela's elections so free and fair

UnFuckingBelievable!!

Posts: 3588 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stay calm, follow President Tumps Lead.

Bill Barr came out of retirement to serve President Trump and us. He's not "looking for his next job". He said he'd rather be home spoiling his grandkids.

Being an ongoing investigation it might be unwise to speak out now or prematurely.

If you want to show support send a donation to the contested Senate Races in Georgia. That would do more to help than anything posted in the last 100 pages of this thread.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13499 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My buddy sent me this today from Long Island. Huge Trump rally.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a shocker this is, considering all Trump has done for him and Israel. I guess he is just another common chicken shit bastard that should have just kept his mouth shut.

https://www.france24.com/en/li...eat-friend-of-israel
Jerusalem (AFP)

Israeli Prime Minister and close Donald Trump ally Benjamin Netanyahu congratulated Joe Biden on his election victory early Sunday, calling the United States president-elect "a great friend of Israel".

"I look forward to working with both of you to further strengthen the special alliance between the US and Israel," Netanyahu wrote on Twitter, referring to Biden and vice president-elect Kamala Harris.

Netanyahu, whose Twitter account features a picture of himself seated next to Trump, said he and Biden had "a long and warm personal relationship for nearly 40 years, and I know you as a great friend of Israel."

The Israeli premier had described Trump as his country's strongest-ever ally in the White House, and the Republican advanced policies that delighted Netanyahu's right-wing base.

In a subsequent tweet, Netanyahu thanked Trump "for the friendship you have shown the state of Israel and me personally, for recognising Jerusalem and the Golan, for standing up to Iran, for the historic peace accords and for bringing the American-Israeli alliance to unprecedented heights".

Trump unilaterally pulled out of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal -- an agreement between Tehran and world powers loathed by Netanyahu -- and recognised Jerusalem as Israel's "undivided" capital.

He also endorsed Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights -- which was seized from Syria -- and avoided criticising Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank.

He also brokered normalisation deals between Israel and three Arab countries -- the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Sudan.

Netanyahu, along with his defence and foreign ministers, had been criticised Saturday evening by opposition leader Yair Lapid for not congratulating Biden on his victory in a timely manner.

"The fact that Netanyahu, (Benny) Gantz and (Gabi) Ashkenazi have yet to congratulate the US president-elect is shameful cowardice that harms Israel's interest," Lapid said.

"If the president of France, the chancellor of Germany and prime minister of Britain can do so, you can too," he wrote on Twitter.

Defence Minister Gantz and foreign minister Ashkenazi congratulated the president-elect and Harris hours later, following Biden's victory speech on Saturday night.

According to a poll before the US election by the Israel Democracy Institute think-tank, 63 percent of Israelis wanted Trump to win a second term.

© 2020 AFP

Posts: 542 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
clipper1, I agree. I don't know WTF is wrong with Netanyahu. He should have kept his yap shut! Or at least rebuffing his political enemies by citing the fact that the election here is NOT over.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
From the realm of ‘You could not make this shit up if you tried’ is an article today from American Thinker -

Yes, those 'glitches' are from the same software that made Venezuela's elections so free and fair

UnFuckingBelievable!!

My God.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clipper1:

Israeli Prime Minister and close Donald Trump ally Benjamin Netanyahu congratulated Joe Biden on his election victory early Sunday, calling the United States president-elect "a great friend of Israel".

WTF? Mad

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2272 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
"him and Israel. I guess he is just another common chicken shit bastard that should have just kept his mouth shut."

Plain shit bastard. Rapidly finding out who Trump's allies are...now.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
This has gone on too long. There will be blood taking the country back. The law and military will be on which side?

Joshua called out to the people, "choose TODAY whom you will serve..."

He did not say "when the time comes, choose"
He did not say "wait until you see whom everyone else chooses"

The point was and is clear. You either know you will or will not rise when the call goes out. You may not know how you will act or how your will fare, but you already know, deep down if you have what it takes to move your first step forward.

So, do not ask the man to your left or right what he will do, do not ask anyone what others will do.

Today. Now in your mind, ask yourself, what will you do, and whom do you serve.

I made that choice 50 years ago, and have never changed that position.

It matters not to me which side any military nor police choose. That only means a greater or lessor force to reckon with. And if reckoning come, it comes as it will.

Those who truly prepared for battle (in all its manifestations) understand "prepare yourself".

Many have already done that in life and are forever prepared. To those who never have, you might want to do so.

Get alone, in place of peace and solitude, and prepare yourself, today.

And then hope, pray and live your life and make good choices, that you never have to call on yourself to test your preparation.

Thank you, my friend, always for your thoughtfulness and strength.

Very early this morning, after bringing in the dogs from outside for potty, in the quiet of the lower level, felt the spirit touch me and was soon on my knees praying hard, again. As they are closer to Heaven, the dogs were close and quiet. Finished my prayers, raised up and felt a bit more peace, allowing a bit more sleep.

I'm not young, but my heart and soul are prepared.

If there is to be violence, then I am at peace with the Lord.

Enough of this from our enemies within our own country.

Have turned the other cheek, time and again, there's nothing left.

The only path to peace is to eliminate this cancer and am prepared whatever the course.

I will stand with our President Trump and my friends here and at home, as well as my neighbors who are of like mind.

If our country falls, the world falls into darkness.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
True friends and allies stick with you through thick and thin. Assholes turn their back on you and run at the first sign of hardship. Fuck you, Bibi, or whatever your name is.

Q

Posts: 27611 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adding to some of the most hated phrases of 2020, such as:

Social distancing

The new normal

Flattening the curve

Add:

There is absolutely no voter fraud

This is unbelievable...

Posts: 431 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
I read that and quickly questioned it.

There's much more afoot than we are aware.

I will wait to see what is really going on before deciding about Bibi..

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

Yeah. Fuck Twitter. I want to see and hear Bibi say that garbage.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

Again, I won't judge now. Israel is not part of our election clusterfuck, they need money and support from whoever leads this nation.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Enough is enough indeed. Another long post shared with my friends and my "friends" on Facebook given the nonsense, ignorance, naivety, smugness, and lack of integrity and care being spewed:

"This isn't about not letting people vote by mail due to the pandemic or whether or not the pandemic is real. No one, including Trump has ever said it wasn't. He has been doing everything possible to mitigate the health impact to all Americans while expediting therapeutics and the vaccine, as well as walking the tightrope of avoiding financial ruin for all Americans. This is about conducting elections in a truly free and fair manner, the right and verifiable way so that cheating can be minimized if not eliminated, and everyone can have confidence in the results!

This country has unfortunately been divided for a long time. Obama and Biden made sure of it during their administration and it started slowly but surely with liberal administrations since and even before World War II. Many liberals have never even accepted the results of the 2016 election and have caused nothing but more division and anguish in our country the last 4 years. Remember all those riots and destruction from hordes of raving conservatives when Obama was elected or the eight years he was in office??? Yeah, me either. Conservatives have always been the ones expected to conceded, give in, "turn the other cheek", and compromise. Our goodwill is historically and constantly taken advantage of with liberals always expecting the "rules" to only apply to conservatives. There is no goodwill currency left to offer or collect for finding common ground or compromise with those that turn a blind eye or dismiss clear evidence of fraud and chicanery because it suits their preferences and ideology. Yes, it does matter how you win.

The corruption that continues to infest liberal cities and counties across the country means they shoulder the blame for where we are at this time and place in history because of their craving and sense of entitlement to power with a superficial facade of moral superiority. Again, how do we find compromise and common ground when that is the case? It used to at least be that liberals and conservatives had differing views of how to achieve some similar things to make America better. Now, "progressives" are hell bent on making America not America anymore and destroying any possibility of common ground. The progressive agenda has even corrupted the education system in many places to do everything possible to turn our youth into gender neutral, perpetually entitled, single minded, always the victim, unaccountable yet "morally superior", unpatriotic anti-Americans, not to mention the attempt to evict God from every fascit of American society.

The fraud examples are glaring and numerous. How about the Project Veritas reports and their videos? Just one of the multiple examples I have posted with people proudly cheating, manipulating votes and results, and blatantly breaking the law and boasting about it, while another was about the postal workers coming forward about how they were told to manually re-stamp ballots received after November 3rd with the November 3rd date. When the facility director who ordered this done was called and confronted about it he simply hung up the line. And there are many more videos and eye witnesses of people NOT just curing ballots, but going page after page filling out blank ballots in the exact same way with the exact same selections. It is also not statistically possible to drop over 100,000 votes or even 10s of thousands of votes at a time and have them all be for the same candidate. Why did they kick out and not let the conservative observers in to watch the Pennsylvania counting, even after a court order was issued? That is not what honest, good, or even reasonable people do. What about my video of Blagojevich, a Democrat, admitting and thoroughly describing the systemic fraud in place in Democratic areas of the country? Just check out Newsmax.

The other problem is there has been historically little or no consequences for the fraud, lying, cheating, and stealing because the very liberals in power in these areas cover it up and try and "make it go away" to encourage and perpetuate the behavior that helps them stay in power throughout the liberal leaning populace. Then, there are just the scumbag average Joes and Janes that feel they want to cheat in any way they can to help their cause because their cause is "just" from their twisted viewpoint. It reflects on the very psyche involved in all of this division where people can't even put a Trump sign on their car or home in many areas of the country for fear of having their car or home vandalized by some leftist knitwit.

Conservatives are simply expected to slink away with their tail between their legs with an "aw...shucks" and "better luck next time" whenever impropriety strikes. No more! I cherish my loved ones and friends but I won't compromise on the many truths that affect me and my family, or being taken advantage of for my good-hearted and fair minded nature. The gloves are off. Trump is going to fight and expose all of this once and for all and we're with him all the way!"

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Notice the bullshit caption included by Twitter. Roll Eyes

YouTube puts one just as bullshit: "Robust safeguards help ensure the integrity of elections and results."

Robust? Mad

I have been turning the news off the second I hear the words: false, unfounded, without proof, baseless,...

When they say, "Trump falsely claims...," they're making a truth statement. How do they know it's false? Has there been a trial with a presentation of evidence yet? What happened to being unbiased? Why don't they write, "Trump claims..."? I'm so disgusted I don't know what to do with myself.

Year V

Posts: 2674 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
When did we start giving a fuck what they say???

Was there a memo?

Yes Did you miss it? Just above "Ill be in my bunk". It has as much relevance as my dumb comment

Oh. Fuck Israel if this quote is accurate. Whores deserve to be shelled on a daily basis.

Well, ok.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post