SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Its still bullshit they won't call NC. He has a 2 point lead. I have no doubt Roy Pooper utilized fraud again to stay governor. I have plenty of liberals friends that voted against him after mishandling covid.

Also BS they won’t call Alaska. No way Sleepy Joe is gonna come close, much less win.

Posts: 3417 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lindsey Graham urges Trump not to concede to Biden and 'fight hard'

https://www.washingtonexaminer...biden-and-fight-hard

Sen. Lindsey Graham urged President Trump not to concede after Joe Biden was declared the presumptive president-elect on Saturday by many media outlets.

During an interview with Fox Business's Maria Bartiromo, the South Carolina Republican said he would be willing to work with Biden as president but does not believe he has actually won yet.

"We will work with Biden if he wins, but Trump has not lost," Graham said on Sunday. "Do not concede, Mr. President. Fight hard."

After several days of the Democratic nominee appearing to lead Trump in several states that were still counting ballots, Biden was declared victorious over the weekend after winning the state of Pennsylvania and receiving the 20 electoral votes.

But, the Trump campaign has not conceded. The campaign has started embarking on several legal battles in a handful of states over allegations of voter fraud, though little evidence has been presented on that front.

The campaign was defiant before Biden was declared the victor, saying they will fight what they believe was an unfair election.

"This election is not over," said Trump campaign general counsel Matt Morgan in a Friday statement. "The false projection of Joe Biden as the winner is based on results in four states that are far from final."

Georgia officials say a recount will be held in the state due to its very narrow margin of victory. The state has not been called yet, but Biden remains leading by only a few thousand votes.

The Trump campaign said they will also seek a recount in Wisconsin, which allows a candidate to pursue one if the victor's winning margin is at or below 1%.

Trump has issued a number of tweets in recent days, alleging fraudulent activity happening across the electoral process. Prior to Biden's declared victory, the president prematurely declared in a tweet that he had won the election by a lot.

Posts: 13120 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Is Alan Dershowitz on the team? He did a good job defending the President in the house sham in spite of being a democrat.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I'm telling you, these fuckers messed with the wrong guy, and they will find out soon enough. After 4 years of daily warfare with the corrupt system and still standing tall, ya think the President is just going to fold? Those who bailed on him already, FUCK.YOU.

He has won every battle with the commies, I'll always bet on Trump. Tomorrow is the start.

Here is Rudy, the man who led the country in the days after 9/11. Relaxed, confident, and ready to go.

The man Rudy was after 9/11 isn’t the man he is today. Nowadays he’s more of a media figure (and a bit of a buffoon) than an actual courtroom litigator. I bet they don’t let him anywhere near an actual courtroom to plead any of these cases in person and he’ll just be a mouthpiece.

Posts: 3417 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Well, the Dem's have succeeded completely with one thing. No matter what happens from this point forward, this election will always be referred to as illegitimate. Few on either side of the ideological spectrum will ever believe in national elections again after this fiasco.

https://www.newsmax.com/michae...020/11/06/id/995713/

Any President of Half the Nation Is Illegitimate, by Michael Laitman

America is split between two halves that hate each other to death. Whatever one says, the other instinctively counters, regardless of the content. When one candidate represents half the nation and the other represents the other half, then neither represents the country. It's a stalemate that will either lead to a civil war or to union on a completely new level. Currently, the former is far more plausible.

Both sides have great arguments. They present them clearly and convincingly, but no one is persuaded. No one is even listening. In fact, both arguments are valid, yet both are wrong. Why are they wrong? Because if you think your way will make the country better, but all it really does is increase division and enmity, then whatever your argument may be, it's wrong.

Moreover, when a society reaches such levels of intolerance, it is no longer a democracy. Even if you win the election, still, almost half the country opposes everything you do and feels that you, the winner, are imposing your view on the other half against its will. The basis of democracy lies in accepting that the majority leads while considering the views and needs of the minority. When you have no trust, no feeling of mutual consideration, you have no democracy.

What you have instead is tyranny of one half over the other. This is an explosive situation and it is currently the situation in America. Unless Americans overcome the impasse in the near future, a civil war is bound to erupt.

To change the situation in America, Americans first need to understand that they will never convince the other side. No one will agree with anyone—not now, not ever. We have come to such a level of self-absorption that we cannot listen to each other, so persuasion is off the table. Next, Americans must accept that disagreements are not a problem, but a given situation that they must deal with or kill each other until only one is left.

Assuming the American people do not opt for mutual extermination, they must find a way to live together. Indeed, there is such a way. All of reality is built on complementing opposites that live side by side and only their mutual existence creates harmony, balance and life!

Opposites never agree. If they did, the agreement would cancel them and they would cease to exist. In fact, the existence of one enables the existence of the other. Would there be day without night, birth without death, spring without fall or heads without tails? There wouldn't be anything; the universe would not exist.

Only once you realize that you need both sides you can begin to resolve anything. In fact, when you unite above the dispute, you discover that the dispute no longer exists, that its only purpose was to impel you to unite against your will. This is true of personal relationships as it is true of international relationships. It may be hard to fathom right now, but if America unites its ranks, none of the foreign policy issues it is dealing with right now would remain.

When you go hand in hand with reality, reality goes hand in hand with you. When you go against reality and try to impose your view on half the nation that does not agree with you or accepts your leadership, you will fail in home affairs as well as in international affairs. The only thing that's required in today's divided world is unity. Those who miss it will stay behind and fall, either through war or through social disassembly. Those who grasp it will lead the world into the future.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2808 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lindsey Graham

My opinion of Lindsey Graham is his flag blows with the direction of the wind.

But at crucial times he has lashed out and we need any and all support.

So I will concede THIS TIME......good on him.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Well, the Dem's have succeeded completely with one thing. No matter what happens from this point forward, this election will always be referred to as illegitimate. Few on either side of the ideological spectrum will ever believe in national elections again after this fiasco.

They deemed him an illegitimate President years ago. Who cares in the end he will have won and so will have the country!!!!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25703 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
The man Rudy was after 9/11 isn’t the man he is today. Nowadays he’s more of a media figure (and a bit of a buffoon) than an actual courtroom litigator. I bet they don’t let him anywhere near an actual courtroom to plead any of these cases in person and he’ll just be a mouthpiece.

Opinions vary Roll Eyes

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So...are red MAGA hats the new Pink Pussy hats?

I guess being a part of a Resistance will now be looked at as unpatriotic and traitorous.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:

He still has some clout to his name and many will attach nostalgic patriotic feelings to him (rightly so), but yeah, sadly, I have to agree. I've caught a few interviews with him in recent months and one over the last couple days, and I think he has 'lost a few steps' in terms of his ability to 'relate' or in any authoritative legal assessment. He seems to still want to be relevant while being somewhat out of touch or in command of a situation.

Perhaps he can still serve in some sort of advisory capacity and leave the hardcore litigation and strategy to those more up to speed.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is one truth that, for me has come out due to this sham. Fox is part of the Fake News media. I've had a nagging feeling for a few years now This episode called it for me.

The shackles are off. Alternative sites and Sig
forum are now my trusted sources as well as the trusted and highly intelligent membership here.

I'm grateful for that.

Thanks again to everyone offering alternatives to MSM.

Oh, and it's not over.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Human Rights Attorney - from yesterday after the conference call with Trump campaign and lawyers.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:
Or better yet. President Trump's response when told Biden has now won the Presidency, "Nuts."

Ah, one can have some fun here, even in current darkness.

Trump doesn't seem worried. He played golf yesterday while the media had a masturbation circle jerk anointing Joe.

He knows something we don't Cool
Shades of General Anthony Clement "Nuts" McAuliffe. Well done. He triumphed.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Is Alan Dershowitz on the team? He did a good job defending the President in the house sham in spite of being a democrat.
He is a "Liberal" Democrat, but he's a very fine Constitutional scholar and goes with the document every time.

If the House has to make the decision, my understanding is that each state just gets one vote, and there are more states with Republican majorities than Democrat.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Human Rights Attorney - from yesterday after the conference call with Trump campaign and lawyers.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8KwgvXe28dA" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

^^worth a watch...before it gets deemed to violate ToS, like telling the truth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8KwgvXe28dA" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

^^worth a watch...before it gets deemed to violate ToS, like telling the truth.

Boss

In this day and age that we have to worry about such things as info being wished to the corn field.

Fucking sad.

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Why haven't they called Alaska?

No WAY they go blue. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21928 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Sad that meme doesn’t say 6-3 SCOTUS ruling.

Posts: 725 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KLGUY:
I just browsed the last 10-20 pages of this thread,looking for the link to the video of those CNN reporters standing in front of their big screen, looking in disbelief as the numbers flip

Can someone please repost that link?

i think it is this twtr link -

https://mobile.twitter.com/Off.../1324068628128555009

Posts: 3588 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post