SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
JUST IN: President Trump Vows to Use “Every Aspect of the Law” to Fight Against Corrupt Democrat Machine Trying to Steal Election

“We believe the American people deserve to have full transparency into all vote counting and election certification, and that this is no longer about any single election. This is about the integrity of our entire election process,” Trump said.

“From the beginning we have said that all legal ballots must be counted and all illegal ballots should not be counted, yet we have met resistance to this basic principle by Democrats at every turn. We will pursue this process through every aspect of the law to guarantee that the American people have confidence in our government.”

“I will never give up fighting for you and our nation.”

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Software glitch changing Trump to Biden votes. Thousands.

Watch the video before Twatter wishes this to the cornfield. Mad

https://twitter.com/robbystarb.../1324783531139235841

That’s pretty alarming for sure. Could be huge if true. Hopefully it’ll lead to a recount, manually if needed.

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Software glitch changing Trump to Biden votes. Thousands.

https://twitter.com/robbystarb.../1324783531139235841

And yet another coding glitch (innocent mistake I'm sure) that favors the Dem side! If this isn't reason for recount nothing is.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Boston:
Any fucker who says President Donald J Trump should concede for the good of the nation needs to be kicked in the ass until they can't hold it in anymore. Conceding will not be good for the nation. Seeing it through to the end is the only thing that could possibly help heal the USA.

Conceding will be the end of Trump and he knows it. He will NOT concede under any circumstance.
He is going to pound this thing into the ground and come out standing. People are panicking, wanting to see this resolve now, and they are very limited in their thinking on how the electoral college actually works. Trump doesn't have 270, neither does Joe, no matter what fucked up lying news agency says so.

As a reminder for the Nervous Nellies- Bush vs. Gore took a month before SCOTUS stepped in.

Trump has predicted this months ago when the commies brought up mail in ballots. He has time for this. This one is going to the mattresses.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's what I've been saying. These fuckers think they can steal the election as easily as taking candy from child. This gentleman will not go quietly into the night. Go get them, Mr. President!

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Bravo President Trump!

Posts: 2589 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:

As a reminder for the Nervous Nellies- Bush vs. Gore took a month before SCOTUS stepped in.

Trump has predicted this months ago when the commies brought up mail in ballots. He has time for this. This one is going to the mattresses.

Yeah, this will be a long fight. Don't give up.

I've even changed my Signature Line to reflect my resolve and my determination to not give up.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21923 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump has been fighting against everyone of these commies, sometimes single-handedly, for over 4 years since he announced his candidacy. Over 4 years, every single minute!

And yet some of you can't even handle a couple of days of what exactly? Waiting?

Are we not Americans today? Will we not be Americans next month, next year? It is still a government of the people, and maybe it is time for the people to be strong and courageous and to stand with Trump to face this storm together.

In the words of Samuel Adams: “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Posts: 653 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Toomey has been a worthless GD POS scumbag since the day he was spawned.

Posts: 3584 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/jamesokeef...789306960084992?s=21

USPS worker in PA has agreed to testify on the ballot backdating allegations.

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder what voter fraud looks like to Toomey? He really just doesn’t give a shit. Like most of the GOP he’s just fine with keeping his worthless ass on the losing side forever.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3631 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:...

I have it downloaded.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44480 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Things to ponder. Why haven't they called the senate race for AK, NC, and GA? All candidates are solidly leading.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7159 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Just a quick point, no reply necessary.

On the late evening of Dec 7th 1941, and the next days after, were a very dark time in America.

But Aug 6th 1945 and the next few days, things brightened, "the likes of which the world has (had) never seen before"...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44480 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:

Concise and accurate.

Posts: 2528 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Some lady on the news was just spouting off about how they could 'evict' the President from the White House. They can deal with 'trespassers'...that level of contempt and disrespect pretty much sums up this entire farce.

Sleepy and Co. are apparently going to be holding a press conference at 8PM. Gosh, what do you think they're going to try to claim??

Backed by people who claim, that despite clear video evidence to the contrary, that fraud isn't occurring??? The sky isn't blue to them either. Utter BS.

Ol' Sleepy claiming we need to come together?? 47 years in congress...'nuff said.

Nothing is beyond them...

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
"...the mouth of them that speak lies, shall be stopped."

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/QAvZCMBsC9Y

Posts: 7400 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
It defies logic that republican senate/house members still won yet in the same disputed states all these newfound ballots only select Biden and no other votes!
Speaks volumes.

Posts: 8697 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:

Concise and accurate.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KLy7wecy-U

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post