SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
I asked this in another thread --

Anticipating what may be to come, is there a realistic way to mount a tax revolt?

One way would be to simply stop spending. Buy absolutely nothing that is not an absolutely necessity.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-went-rogue-n2579640

Pennsylvania Senator: PA Supreme Court Acted 'Unconstitutionally' and 'Went Rogue' for the Election

Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey (R) heavily criticized the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court on Friday for "going rogue" in their rulings that were more lenient towards mail-in ballots, which have given Democratic nominee Joe Biden the state .

Decision Desk HQ has called the state, and therefore the election, for Biden based on the votes he has gained from the mail-in ballots.

"In Pennsylvania, unfortunately, it’s been a little bit complicated by a Pennsylvania State Supreme Court that went rogue and decided to violate the U.S. Constitution, ignore Pennsylvania law, and just rewrite the law themselves. They have no authority to do that," Toomey said.

"And they extended the period of time over which ballots can arrive beyond the deadline. That’s outrageous, frankly. Now, it’s really important that those ballots be segregated because it is against the law, it is unconstitutional and, you know, one part of this process is litigating these kinds of issues," he continued. "Now, if the President has evidence of fraud, he should bring it to a court. Let’s get it out in the open, let’s litigate that and let’s fix it and, by the way, punish anybody who did any wrong. In this case, I think it was the Pennsylvania Supreme Court that suggested ballots that arrived too late should nevertheless be counted. No, they shouldn’t."

President Trump vowed to continue fighting in lawsuits, alleging voter fraud has helped Biden.

“We believe the American people deserve to have full transparency into all vote counting and election certification, and that this is no longer about any single election. This is about the integrity of our entire election process. From the beginning, we have said that all legal ballots must be counted and all illegal ballots should not be counted, yet we have met resistance to this basic principle by Democrats at every turn. We will pursue this process through every aspect of the law to guarantee that the American people have confidence in our government. I will never give up fighting for you and our nation," Trump said in a statement on Friday.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how does this square w Toomey's earlier comments : "There is simply no evidence that anybody has shown me — or anyone else I'm aware of — of any kind of widespread corruption or fraud,"

But he says the PA Supreme Court "went rogue" ?

Toomey has evidently learned something since his earlier statement. This is a very good sign imo. Maybe the bell tolls for Mr. Toomey and he was made aware. That is the most dramatic flip flop in a short period of time I may have seen.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Let me get this straight: these assholes saying an election can’t be rigged are the same ones who claimed 2016 was rigged, right?

Simple truth.

Another anomaly, is the liberals ceaseless badgering of President Trump about would he concede if he lost the election.

Now the bastards know.

They had a reason for asking, produce more illegal votes.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More good news from North Carolina. We will take all we can get at this point.

quote:
RALEIGH - With an estimated 172,000 potential ballots left to count, North Carolina’s election results are far from final. But the updated tally is unlikely to change the results of the state’s two biggest races. An analysis of state data by The News & Observer shows at least 97% of votes cast have already been counted in the state. As of Thursday, major news organizations had yet to call either the presidential or U.S. Senate race. President Donald Trump currently holds a 76,701 vote lead over Democrat Joe Biden, according to the State Board of Elections.

Can't link the article didn't like my ad blocker.

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Corruption? Wait and see what is about to happen in Georgia with the senate run off elections.

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pray that the residents of Utah collectively have enough sense to not vote that piece of shit Mittens back in office for another term. Man, fuck that guy. (This isn’t intended for any of our Utah members here...I already know you guys hate him. I’m hoping more of your fellow residents open their eyes.)

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
this may have been posted earlier, but

video here of the postal worker that o'keefe has been talking about

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324845160358940673

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
I pray that the residents of Utah collectively have enough sense to not vote that piece of shit Mittens back in office for another term.

Right. They had no more sense than to vote him into office, as a fracking carpet bagger, in the first place. What gives you cause to believe they might've gotten any smarter?

They voted for him because he has name recognition and he's nominally a Mormon. That hasn't changed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
So how is this all going to play out in the courts now? I'm sure the state supreme courts are as rigged as the vote counting was, which will probably kick it up the SCOTUS. What can they do? It's one thing to stop a recount. But when it's already been done and the ballots separated from their envelopes, I don't know that there's a way to invalidate the fraudulent and over votes. Is there even a way to only allow the ones to count that were in by each state's legislative deadline? And when the blatant fraud is shown to the SCOTUS, can the SCOTUS then refer it to US DOJ for prosecution?

Posts: 3686 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
I pray that the residents of Utah collectively have enough sense to not vote that piece of shit Mittens back in office for another term. Man, fuck that guy. (This isn’t intended for any of our Utah members here...I already know you guys hate him. I’m hoping more of your fellow residents open their eyes.)

Don't count on it. Lots of Utah republicans voted for Biden because Trump isn't nice.

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Let me get this straight: these assholes saying an election can’t be rigged are the same ones who claimed 2016 was rigged, right?

Simple truth.

Another anomaly, is the liberals ceaseless badgering of President Trump about would he concede if he lost the election.

Now the bastards know.

They had a reason for asking, produce more illegal votes.

Tipping their hands...

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9749 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
I pray that the residents of Utah collectively have enough sense to not vote that piece of shit Mittens back in office for another term.

Right. They had no more sense than to vote him into office, as a fracking carpet bagger, in the first place. What gives you cause to believe they might've gotten any smarter?

They voted for him because he has name recognition and he's nominally a Mormon. That hasn't changed.

Well then it’s their own fault if that piece of shit keeps his job. I’m just saying that I’m hoping they wake up and figure out that he’s a piece of shit.

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
isn't it amazing,

- against all poll data, REPs increase their number of U.S. House representatives to the range of 204 to 214
- REPs very likely to hold the Senate
- No States where REP state govts flipped
- President Trump gets record Hispanic and black voters
- Hunter Biden shown to be the Biden family bag man for secret foreign govts while he is frequently stoned on meth or cocaine

but incumbent Donald Trump "defeated"

move along please

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
isn't it amazing,

- against all poll data, REPs increase their number of U.S. House representatives to the range of 204 to 214
- Hunter Biden shown to be the Biden family bag man for secret foreign govts while he is frequently stoned on meth or cocaine

move along please

Furthermore, Trump received the largest percentage of the minority vote for a republican in the last 60 years. On the contrary, Biden underperformed with the minority vote compared to Hillary and Obama in every single metro area EXCEPT four...Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Milwaukee. But hey, it's just an anomaly.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...must-not-be-counted/

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY):

"Every legal vote should be counted. Any illegally submitted ballots must not. All sides must get to observe the process”

“And the courts are here to apply the laws & resolve disputes. That’s how Americans’ votes decide the result,”

posted Hide Post
quote:
isn't it amazing,

move along please

Add in the massive Trump rallies and the Biden/Harris get togethers that wouldn't fill a phone booth. Biden knew he had no reason to expose him self to campaign. He knew the fix was in and he hid behind his mask and the covid. He is the most corrupt coward ever to walk the earth. Hopefully Trump can dodge this bullet for us!

Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Republicans will get to do a lot of redistricting this year. It’s going to be a great decade!

Georgia won’t let the Senate tip to the Democrats.

If Biden becomes President, they won the battle but lost the war.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
This is who I blame: California

Made their state so shitty, keep voting democrat then flee their state and vote democrat there. They are responsible for Arizona turning the way it did and also for Texas starting to turn.

They need to be washed into the Pacific Ocean.

Posts: 13300 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Detroit city worker blows whistle, claims ballots were ordered backdated, FBI probing

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

The FBI is investigating allegations of election fraud in Detroit after a city worker stepped forward and claimed election workers were asked to backdate ballots that had come in after the election deadline had passed, multiple officials said.

A senior law enforcement official in Washington confirmed that an investigation was opened after the whistleblower's concerns were forwarded from the Michigan Republican Party. "The FBI is investigating," the official said.

GOP officials in Michigan said the whistleblower was identified and assisted by Phill Kline, the head of the Thomas More Society's Amistad Project, which has been litigating voting disputes and irregularities across the country for months.

Kline declined comment.

But Michigan GOP chairwoman Laura Cox confirmed Friday afternoon the here party referred a whistleblower to the FBI and U.S. attorney in Detroit.

"The MIGOP has referred a whistleblower case to the U.S. Attorney in which a city of Detroit employee was directed to change the date of receipt, in the official election record on ballots which had been received after the deadline," Cox said. "This directive allegedly came from both City and State employees who were working at the TCF center. These allegations are highlighted by the city of Detroit’s attempt to block Republican poll challengers from supervising this process."

This is a developing story.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post