SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 923
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Things to ponder. Why haven't they called the senate race for AK, NC, and GA? All candidates are solidly leading.

Georgia has a 50% plus one vote rule for all except the presidency in one winner races. If Perdue can’t claw back above 50% with any remaining votes (including any military votes), it will go to a runoff. Senator Kelly Loeffler and the Democrat challenger Raphael Warnock are already in a runoff for the remainder of retired Senator Isaacson’s term.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2107 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cwelch
posted Hide Post

Posts: 268 | Location: Conyers, Ga. | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
A little levity right now as we wait. NSFW, language.

Trump at this moment.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/PVDH3MX4MYI

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I asked this in another thread --

Anticipating what may be to come, is there a realistic way to mount a tax revolt?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8354 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
a tax revolt isn't what we need

a different revolt is going to be necessary I think to ultimately solve the problem

and its going to have to be solved, one way or another

Posts: 53206 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
It looks like both Georgia Senate seats will need runoff elections.

the runoff elections will be on 5 Jan 2021

Perdue (R) vs Ossoff (D)

Loeffler (R) vs Warnock (D)

Given this will determine whether REPs hold the Senate, there will probably be big $ from each side to support these elections.

I can't remember details but I seem to recall Ossoff was a real dick.

Posts: 19589 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Some 'republicans' are pushing back against the President...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...se-election-n1246700

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
It looks like both Georgia Senate seats will need runoff elections.

the runoff elections will be on 5 Jan 2021

Perdue (R) vs Ossoff (D)

Loeffler (R) vs Warnock (D)

Given this will determine whether REPs hold the Senate, there will probably be big $ from each side to support these elections.

I can't remember details but I seem to recall Ossoff was a real dick.

There needs to be no mail-in ballots whatsoever (except absentee) for this election.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30415 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Some 'republicans' are pushing back against the President...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...se-election-n1246700

Debunked claims of fraud, they say... WTF Ever.....

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5415 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Mittens needs to run his mouth to of course. This guy is like Hillary they just won't go away.

quote:
Mitt Romney, on Friday slammed President Donald Trump’s unsubstantiated claim that Democrats are trying to “steal” the election, even as GOP leaders struck a more neutral tone—and others urged the White House to fight. Romney, now a senator from Utah, said Trump was within his rights to request recounts and call for investigations where evidence of irregularities exists. But Trump “is wrong to say the election was rigged, corrupt and stolen,″ Romney said on Twitter. Trump’s claim ”damages the cause of freedom here and around the world ... and recklessly inflames destructive and dangerous passions,″ Romney said.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Looks like Arizona has a good chance to flip. Not sure about Georgia. One problem at a time I guess.

PA...who knows.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
If there was ever a time to invalidate entire precincts for improper count protocol, now is the time. We need to set the precedent.

And regardless of whoever is in the WH, we need to keep our eyes laser-focused on the mid-terms. The dems are livid over losing house seats. And they know their reaping is coming in 2 years.

We need to purge the Soros backed AG's and punish social Twatter and FB.

I heard Kilmeade say today that the day Donald Trump is no longer president is the day Twitter crashes. They are nothing without him.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5415 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
note: this appears to be a "county official", not a congress person

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...-after-glitch-fixed/

A Michigan Republican county official has won re-election in a race that he conceded earlier this week, thinking he lost by about 100 votes — but a fixed computer glitch has since put him back in the lead.

In Oakland County’s 15th county commission District — representing Rochester and Rochester Hills — the initial count gave a 104-vote margin to the Democrat, Melanie Hartman, amounting to a razor-thin majority of 50.08%. That stunned the incumbent, Adam Kochenderfer, giving him a sure sense that he’d lost in a district long deemed a Republican stronghold

On Thursday, Kochenderfer was stunned again, this time by a call from Oakland County’s director of elections, flipping the outcome to him.

Kochenderfer expressed concern that the glitch could cause further distrust in the country’s election process.

Oakland County Director of Elections Joe Rozell blamed the glitch on the Rochester Hills city clerk’s office.

“A computer issue in Rochester Hills caused them to send us results for seven precincts as both precinct votes and absentee votes. They should only have been sent to us as absentee votes,” he told the newspaper in a text message.

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Let me get this straight: these assholes saying an election can’t be rigged are the same ones who claimed 2016 was rigged, right?

Posts: 13132 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
I still think the guy should be rotting in jail, but when it comes to insider info on how to break the law we can take his word for it.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/news...&oref=www.google.com

Rod Blagojevich to Newsmax TV: Election Fraud Is a 'Time-Honored Tradition' in Dem Cities

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I’m sick over all this. News just keeps getting worse. Republicans now turning on Trump. Senate now in question. If we lose all 3 we are doomed. Revolt is necessary. What the hell has happened to this country. Is there any hope. I used to think so. But after years of promises that justice will be served and nothing ever happening I’m increasingly depressed.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12441 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Romney isnt a Republican, fuck him and his verbal diarrhea.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-went-rogue-n2579640

Pennsylvania Senator: PA Supreme Court Acted 'Unconstitutionally' and 'Went Rogue' for the Election

Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey (R) heavily criticized the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court on Friday for "going rogue" in their rulings that were more lenient towards mail-in ballots, which have given Democratic nominee Joe Biden the state .

Decision Desk HQ has called the state, and therefore the election, for Biden based on the votes he has gained from the mail-in ballots.

"In Pennsylvania, unfortunately, it’s been a little bit complicated by a Pennsylvania State Supreme Court that went rogue and decided to violate the U.S. Constitution, ignore Pennsylvania law, and just rewrite the law themselves. They have no authority to do that," Toomey said.

"And they extended the period of time over which ballots can arrive beyond the deadline. That’s outrageous, frankly. Now, it’s really important that those ballots be segregated because it is against the law, it is unconstitutional and, you know, one part of this process is litigating these kinds of issues," he continued. "Now, if the President has evidence of fraud, he should bring it to a court. Let’s get it out in the open, let’s litigate that and let’s fix it and, by the way, punish anybody who did any wrong. In this case, I think it was the Pennsylvania Supreme Court that suggested ballots that arrived too late should nevertheless be counted. No, they shouldn’t."

President Trump vowed to continue fighting in lawsuits, alleging voter fraud has helped Biden.

“We believe the American people deserve to have full transparency into all vote counting and election certification, and that this is no longer about any single election. This is about the integrity of our entire election process. From the beginning, we have said that all legal ballots must be counted and all illegal ballots should not be counted, yet we have met resistance to this basic principle by Democrats at every turn. We will pursue this process through every aspect of the law to guarantee that the American people have confidence in our government. I will never give up fighting for you and our nation," Trump said in a statement on Friday.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how does this square w Toomey's earlier comments : "There is simply no evidence that anybody has shown me — or anyone else I'm aware of — of any kind of widespread corruption or fraud,"

But he says the PA Supreme Court "went rogue" ?

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I’m sick over all this. News just keeps getting worse. Republicans now turning on Trump. Senate now in question. If we lose all 3 we are doomed. Revolt is necessary. What the hell has happened to this country. Is there any hope. I used to think so. But after years of promises that justice will be served and nothing ever happening I’m increasingly depressed.

And this is why they lose and election violations have gotten to this point. They haven't learned the lesson from Trump....people respect guts.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
[levity break] I'm stress eating. I may reach 270 on my own before long! Eek [/levity break]

God bless America.

Posts: 13512 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post