SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Dan Bongino did a rather lengthy presentation of a time line on the original spying on President Trump

this is an excerpt

https://www.bing.com/videos/se...iew=detail&FORM=VIRE

does anyone know how I might be able to track down the entire presentation - I thought it was about an hour long presentation and remember watching it right after it came out

Posts: 53788 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
there is a TFR for Yuma - Presidential visit

haven't heard why he was there

TFR = Transfer Request?

Temporary Flight Restriction

It's the 11th Comandment.

Thou Shalt Not Fly Thy Aircraft In The Same Airspace As A Presidential Aircraft Or While The President Is On The Ground Or Thou Will Be Smited Beyond Belief.

Posts: 11983 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
FOX lost all my respect when they hired this ridiculous POS. .... And I guess four for good measure, you know this woman has blown her way to every position she's ever been given.

why would you say something bad about whores...they didn't deserve to be called a Marie Harf Big Grin

Posts: 53788 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
For more entertainment, watch Harris Faulkner flay Marie Harf

https://youtu.be/QjIDCjiOq_Y

Name a Republican city with the same problems. She can’t and then tries to blame Trump for Portland. It’s gold.
Although I agree, I have one for you: Name a large (1 million plus) Republican city.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah baby, Slo Joe and the California Loon are way ahead I tell ya. Way ahead. Anybody see anything approaching this level of excitement and support for Joe and Ho? I so wish I could have ventured to Clearwater last weekend to participate.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Although I agree, I have one for you: Name a large (1 million plus) Republican city.[/QUOTE]

San Diego

Posts: 801 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
What was President Trump doing in Arizona today? I did a google search for what is President Trump doing in Arizona today but only found things from last week.

I was just on ADSB Exchange to see how many planes are flying today (gives me an idea of how the airline industry is doing) and I see that SAM 28000 and SAM 29000 as well as an E4B have departed and headed eastbound, I assume back to Washington.

RSBN covered the event live, video here: https://rsbnetwork.com/2020/08...-in-yuma-az-8-18-20/

There is over three hours of video here so scroll up to about the 2:56:10 mark to miss all the preliminary stuff. He spoke for close to an hour and still looked fresh at the end, I suspect Biden would have gone down in the first five minutes.

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Thanks. I am always amazed and impressed by President Trumps energy. I can only hope I have 1/2 of his energy when I reach his age.

Posts: 11983 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Although I agree, I have one for you: Name a large (1 million plus) Republican city.

San Diego
OK. There were riots there in early June, but apparently they were put down. I approve.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Temporary Flight Restriction

It's the 11th Comandment.

Thou Shalt Not Fly Thy Aircraft In The Same Airspace As A Presidential Aircraft Or While The President Is On The Ground Or Thou Will Be Smited Beyond Belief.

Yes, a Presidential TFR is not something to mess with. There are also TFRs for other reasons, such as fires (to give the air attack folks a safe place to work), Large sporting events, etc. One does want to take care to not go where one isn’t welcome.

Posts: 7075 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Re: the Kim Klacik (Baltimore GOP candidate, yeah her in the red dress and high heels) video on the previous page:

A Star is Born: Daily Wire

quote:
Republican strategist and congressional GOP candidate Kimberly Klacik released a hard-hitting ad slamming Democrats for their apparent fake concern for black lives, highlighting the devastation in Democrat-run cities, particularly Baltimore. The ad went viral online, racking up millions of views within hours and earning astounding social media engagement, such as shares, likes, and comments. The ad was so hot, in fact, it seemed to have eclipsed former First Lady Michelle Obama’s Democratic National Convention speech given on the same day , at least digitally. . . .

The mere two results populated for Klacik show over 12.5 million views, whereas Obama’s numerous results totaled just shy of three million views, including views from conservative pundit Graham Allen criticizing her speech.

“Even on Twitter, Klacik has 25% more views than Michelle Obama,” Ballingall noted. Obama’s video, posted on the former First Lady’s Twitter account, shows 3 million views, whereas Klacik’s has 4.1 million.

Posts: 18353 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
In addition to the What Happened to Joe ad - here are more Trump ad's.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scott Greer 6’2” IQ 187
@ScottMGreer
It’s cancel culture to not buy tires from a giant corporation saying they hate you.

But it’s not a cancel culture for a media giant to ruin a high schooler’s life for smirking

https://twitter.com/ScottMGree.../1296134467770343424

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the above posted Trump Ads. But here in the Yoop I see very few Trump Ads. Biden ads are one after the other. I hope that changes.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16381 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
The Trump Administration opened another 2.3 million acres of public land for hunting and fishing on Tuesday.

Fox News reported that the newly available acreage is being “touted as the largest historic expansion of its kind.” It represents the “single largest” expansion of hunting and fishing opportunities to occur throughout the history of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

The new access opens up hunting and fishing opportunities at “138 national wildlife refuges and 9 national fish hatcheries.”

The Hill reported Bernhardt released a statement in which he said, “We continue to take significant actions to further conservation initiatives and support sportsmen and women who are America’s true conservationists.”

The new hunting and fishing opportunities are “scattered across nearly every state and include parts of the Everglades in Florida, the Lower Rio Grande Valley National Wildlife Refuge in Texas and the Flint Hills National Wildlife Refuge in Kansas.”

https://www.breitbart.com/spor...ble-hunting-fishing/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I like the above posted Trump Ads. But here in the Yoop I see very few Trump Ads. Biden ads are one after the other. I hope that changes.

WV is pro Trump so Trump doesn't waste air time here on ads. Curious is UP pro Trump, Biden, or toss up?

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
response to obama speech at DEM convention:

Donald Trump:

HE SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN, AND GOT CAUGHT!

Donald Trump Jr:

Hearing the guy who spied on the administration that would replace him talk about our democracy and our values after he broke a 240 plus year tradition of the peaceful transition of power is truly amazing.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only pro Democrat county in the UP is Marquette County. Every other county went Trump in the last election.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16381 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I love the Trump ads posted above. It does make me question the idea of a Presidential debate though. The ads just reinforce the point that a Presidential debate would clearly be President Trump in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Posts: 7075 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
My forecast; they'll have one live debate (probably at Joe's insistence). It'll be such a disastrous shit show for Joe, the other two will either be remote (so Joe can be fed both questions and answers?) or not held at all.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14151 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post