SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 984
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2...the-election-n273631

At the Florida rally,

Trump supporters in Florida chant “FIRE FAUCI!”

The President responds, “Don't tell anybody...but let me wait until a little bit after the election. I appreciate the advice.”

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
se·di·tion

/səˈdiSH(ə)n/

noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
And the penalty....

Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.

Charge them, prosecute them, convict them, and imprison them. Some of these morons need to pay, and pay big time.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris in Pennsylvania

note the camera angle / scope

I wonder who she is waving to?

as she exits into the white tents

I am estimating 50 to 60 people top

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
At the Florida rally,

Trump supporters in Florida chant “FIRE FAUCI!”

The President responds, “Don't tell anybody...but let me wait until a little bit after the election. I appreciate the advice.”

I was listening. LOL Shitbird Fauci, I hope the lying, little bastard gets what he deserves.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Kamala Harris in Pennsylvania

note the camera angle / scope

Yup, if they didn't the optics would be absolutely terrible.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:...

se·di·tion

/səˈdiSH(ə)n/

noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

(to the Tune of "Tradition")
https://youtu.be/s7CdwcDOtjc

SEDITION
(by klezmermonkey)

Sedition... Sedition! Sedition!
Sedition... Sedition! Sedition!

Who, day and night, are stealing the election,
Lying to the people, making phony stories?
Who is on the left, doing their masters bid,
To riot in the streets at night?

Antifa... Antifa! Sedition.
Antifa... Antifa! Sedition.

Who tells all the lies on the world wide web,
the tv screen, and the radio?
Who prints all the stories the the people read,
To lie and cheat and steal it all?

Fake News... Fake News! Sedition!
Fake News... Fake News! Sedition!

The lies, about the criminals. The lies about the cops.
The rioters are in the streets, throwing Molotovs and rocks.

BLM... BLM! Sedition!
BLM... BLM! Sedition!

No matter who is voted in, no matter who one picks.
Prepare for their shenanigans, aware of all their tricks!
The Commies... The Commies! Sedition!
The Commies... The Commies! Sedition!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44120 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden is stepping up his game and is now going door to door to energize his base. Video evidence:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqTxw0eiZaE

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump to declare early victory before final vote count if ahead election night: Report

President Trump said he'll declare an early victory Tuesday night if it looks like he's "ahead" — even while battleground states like Pennsylvania plan to receive ballots after Election Day.

Three sources familiar with the president's private comments told Axios the president has considered the scenario over the past few weeks, saying that he would "walk up to a podium on election night and declare he's won."

The president's allies say he would either need to win or "have commanding leads" in Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, Iowa, Arizona, and Georgia.

During a Sunday afternoon campaign rally in Dubuque, Iowa, Trump told the crowd that he wasn't going to let Democrats steal the election and that the country should have the results by Election Day.

"I've seen people where an election got stolen — and by the way, we're not going to let that happen to us, you know, with these ballots," Trump said.

"How about the Supreme Court ruling where the Supreme Court — no this was not good, where the Supreme Court gave them more time, more time," Trump continued. "So what does this mean? ... So it's not Nov. 3, it's going to be much later than that? No, no, we should know the result of the election on Nov. 3. The evening of Nov. 3. What's going on in this country?"

The coronavirus pandemic prompted an unprecedented level of mail-in voting and expanded early voting across the country. In Texas, more people have voted before Election Day than the total number of voters in 2016. But, all those ballots have to be counted, and in 34 states, mail-in ballots are not allowed to be counted until Election Day. Seventeen of those states are not allowed to start counting until after the polls have closed, according to Ballotpedia.

Many states have expanded how long after Election Day they will accept ballots to be counted. Last week, the Supreme Court ruled that North Carolina can accept ballots up to nine days after Election Day as long as they're postmarked by Tuesday. The high court also ruled that Pennsylvania can accept ballots up to three days after Election Day.

Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh told Axios, "This is nothing but people trying to create doubt about a Trump victory. When he wins, he's going to say so."

Appearing on ABC's This Week, Trump adviser, Jason Miller, suggested the administration might start a legal battle against including ballots counted after Election Day to prevent an attempt by Democrats to "steal back" the election.

"If you speak with many smart Democrats, they believe President Trump will be ahead on election night, probably getting 280 electoral, something in that range. And then they'll try to steal it back after the election," Miller said on Sunday. "We believe we'll be over 290 electoral votes on election night. So no matter what they try to do, no matter what kind of high jinks or nonsense they try to pull off, we'll still have enough electoral votes to get President Trump reelected."

According to FiveThirtyEight, the timing of the results of Tuesday's election could vary from state to state. For states like Michigan and Pennsylvania, the results may take until the end of the week.

LINK

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I created this diorama in anticipation of tomorrow's events.

Posts: 4822 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump:

Every corrupt force in American life that betrayed you and hurt you are supporting Joe Biden: The failed establishment that started the disastrous foreign wars; The career politicians that offshored your industries & decimated your factories; The open borders lobbyists...

...that killed our fellow citizens with illegal drugs, gangs & crime; The far-left Democrats that ruined our public schools, depleted our inner cities, defunded our police, & demeaned your sacred faith & values; The Anti-American radicals defaming...

...our noble history, heritage & heroes; and ANTIFA, the rioters, looters, Marxists, & left-wing extremists. THEY ALL SUPPORT JOE BIDEN!

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
How about some happy voters?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
This was tweeted by James Woods, I googled the image to find a smaller size since it was "UUUge!

Google search came up with the result "Rock Concert" LOL yeah, in a way, they are right !

Posts: 23803 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Trump may not carry blue states like Cali or NY but he is guaranteed to pull many more votes than in 2016. I believe he will carry both the electorate and the popular vote, and the extra votes from blue states will give him the few votes that Clunton edged him out in 2016. That alone will be enough to make the leftist trash lose their minds.

I too do not think he will carry CA and NY, but I think more CA folks WILL vote Trump, increasing the popular vote.

IMO, Nevada could very well go red, and Minnesota and New Hampshire both absolutely has a chance. Hillary won Minn by only 44,000 votes, NH by 3000 votes, keep in mind that Gary Johnson and McMullen both siphoned off 165,000 votes from Trump in Minn, 43,000 in NH. There is no viable 3r party candidate this year to disrupt Trump's win. For this reason, New Mexico is in play, and Colorado quite possibly.

Anyways, can one say landslide? Cool

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16864 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
How about some happy voters?

Love it!!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3966 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'm not one to count my chickens before they're hatched, but I will say it looks pretty good.

DC has 3 Electors?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27910 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I am hearing rumblings about a few fence going up around the White House. Whats wrong with the old fence?

Posts: 53470 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I'm not one to count my chickens before they're hatched, but I will say it looks pretty good.

DC has 3 Electors?

flashguy

Amendment 23; ratified March 1961.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2742 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.powerlineblog.com/...harris-a-marxist.php

Kamala Harris:

"It’s about giving people the resources and the support they need, so that everyone can be on equal footing and then compete on equal footing. Equitable treatment means we all end up at the same place."

These statements, individually and collectively, do seem Marxist. They also seem incoherent.

if there is competition, then everyone will not end up at the same place. There will be winners and losers. Will another massive transfer of resources be required?

What is clear to me, and has been all along, is that Harris isn’t very bright. But then, neither is her running mate.

A Biden-Harris team would be the dumbest president-vice president pairing of my lifetime , and quite possibly the dumbest in American history.

posted Hide Post
The dumbest...yes

The people that vote for them are immeasurably stupid and/or evil.

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Anybody seen the "Sunrise" exposé out this week? Seems Sunrise is a lefist activist group and was doing grassroots organizing to overthrow the Government and used their real names and bios.

Posts: 3107 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post