SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 984
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
My mom texted me this video today. There was a Trump parade in Clovis, CA! Clovis is a suburb of Fresno. I've never seen, nor heard of a political parade of any candidate in the San Joaquin Valley, ever!

https://imgur.com/rOaijeu

Oh, and mom and my aunt are voting Trump!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5456 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Ich verstehe.

Posts: 16003 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Anybody seen the "Sunrise" exposé out this week? Seems Sunrise is a lefist activist group and was doing grassroots organizing to overthrow the Government and used their real names and bios.

The organizers were “trained” by the Momentum group. Look up those yahoo’s. Today’s class of young Al Sharptons

Posts: 787 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Those that followed the 4 years of the Russia collusion hoax, know that the FBI claimed the trigger for the 2016 counterintelligence investigation was Australian Alexander Downer. (the "trigger" made no sense and showed a severe mixture of FBI corruption and profound incompetence)

Alexander Downer:

There's no perfect choice, but President Donald Trump has not been bad for our national interest – and would be better for the next four years than Joe Biden, who is well past his prime.

I’d vote through gritted teeth for Trump.

then there is poor old Joe Biden, bumbling along without any clear plans, and likely to be a hostage to a bevy of querulous advisers.

https://www.afr.com/world/nort...rump-20201101-p56afm

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
A Trump rally on motorcycles in Jerusalem Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16864 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
A Trump rally on motorcycles in Jerusalem Big Grin

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MNb3TuSS_uQ" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

WTF These folks are being shelled on a daily basis but will still come out in support of TRUMP? Outstanding!!

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I am hearing rumblings about a few fence going up around the White House. Whats wrong with the old fence?

“ Washington (CNN)Federal authorities are expected to put back into place a "non-scalable" fence around the entire perimeter of the White House on Monday as law enforcement and other agencies prepare for possible protests surrounding the election, a source with knowledge of the matter confirmed to CNN.

The fence, the same type that was put up during protests this summer, will encompass the Ellipse and Lafayette Square. It will go down 15th Street to Constitution Avenue and then over to 17th Street. The fence will then run up to H Street and across by Lafayette, and then come down 15th Street, the source said.“. https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/02...ted-again/index.html

When I was in DC one of the Secret Service guys mentioned that the fence was often scaled. It really wasn’t much of a fence but it was backed up with sensors.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6064 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I was in DC one of the Secret Service guys mentioned that the fence was often scaled. It really wasn’t much of a fence but it was backed up with sensors.

So if someone scales the fence is that considered a breach of the White House grounds and the Secret Service can take appropriate needed action? Or if the wall is breached by the masses is that considered an assault on the White House and the President? If so things could escalate to ugly very quickly.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8559 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:

So if someone scales the fence is that considered a breach of the White House grounds and the Secret Service can take appropriate needed action? Or if the wall is breached by the masses is that considered an assault on the White House and the President? If so things could escalate to ugly very quickly.
ROE should be, scale the fence or throw anything over it and the SS and NG will stack the bodies like cord wood on the sidewalks in front of the fence. This crap need to end and now.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Newt Gingrich was on Tucker tonight. He predicts a Trump victory with 320 electoral votes. Even if he's way off, we just need 270, so we're feeling positive about this!

Posts: 5198 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump in Kenosha, Wisconsin now

He's sounding a bit hoarse

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Well it’s over folks. Chuck Norris just came out backing and supporting DJT. Wink

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37137 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted Hide Post
I know nothing of Colorado politics but I have been in Denver for a month and have seen no indications of enthusiasm for Biden. However, I have witnessed example after example of gatherings and overall enthusiasm for Trump. Would not surprise me at all to see Colorado go red.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:...

se·di·tion

/səˈdiSH(ə)n/

noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

(to the Tune of "Tradition")
https://youtu.be/s7CdwcDOtjc

SEDITION
(by klezmermonkey)

Sedition... Sedition! Sedition!
Sedition... Sedition! Sedition!

Who, day and night, are stealing the election,
Lying to the people, making phony stories?
Who is on the left, doing their masters bid,
To riot in the streets at night?

Antifa... Antifa! Sedition.
Antifa... Antifa! Sedition.

Who tells all the lies on the world wide web,
the tv screen, and the radio?
Who prints all the stories the the people read,
To lie and cheat and steal it all?

Fake News... Fake News! Sedition!
Fake News... Fake News! Sedition!

The lies, about the criminals. The lies about the cops.
The rioters are in the streets, throwing Molotovs and rocks.

BLM... BLM! Sedition!
BLM... BLM! Sedition!

No matter who is voted in, no matter who one picks.
Prepare for their shenanigans, aware of all their tricks!
The Commies... The Commies! Sedition!
The Commies... The Commies! Sedition!

Monkey:

Loved Zero Mostel in the original role....

You, sir, are a worthy successor!

Mazeltov!

Posts: 4532 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Garret Blaine:
I know nothing of Colorado politics but I have been in Denver for a month and have seen no indications of enthusiasm for Biden. However, I have witnessed example after example of gatherings and overall enthusiasm for Trump. Would not surprise me at all to see Colorado go red.

I too have been in Denver for the better part of the last month and will say the same. I was working on a construction site and mentioned to a friend that I was surprised that none of the people talked about the election at all.

The only discussion I heard was at a shop about an hour north of Denver and it was all pro Trump. The guys were discussing booby trapping their Trump yard signs and the videos they’d watched of others doing it.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15268 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Garret Blaine:

My sister in law lives south of Denver in Castle Rock. She told my wife tonight that the support for Trump in her area is huge. Blows that the support for Biden out of the water.

Posts: 2164 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Blows that for Biden our if the water.

...."Say What?"

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9862 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108293 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
quote:
Blows that for Biden our if the water.

...."Say What?"

Fixed it... that’s what I get for posting from my phone and not proofreading first.

Posts: 2164 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fixed it... that’s what I get for posting from my phone and not proofreading first.

I thought it was an actual Biden quote.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15783 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post