SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 ... 1147
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
This may or may not be the same Ryan Routh so take it with a grain of salt. The age and physical appearance match.

Looks like the guy...

"WEST PALM BEACH – A 58-year-old man named Ryan Wesley Routh has been identified as the suspect who was arrested after allegedly pointing an AK-47 assault rifle at former President Trump while he golfed. Law enforcement sources report that Routh allegedly pointed an AK-47 assault rifle at Trump while the former president was golfing.

The suspect was apprehended on I-95, and authorities later discovered a rifle, a backpack, and a GoPro camera at a location linked to him. Routh had previously portrayed himself as a supporter of left-wing causes on social media and had a history of promoting his “do-gooder” image.

His LinkedIn profile indicates that he studied at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University before relocating to Hawaii around 2018. Routh described himself as mechanically inclined and passionate about creative projects.

This is a developing story, and more updates are expected."

VINnews

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16900 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Interesting tidbit. There hasn't been a shot taken at a president since Reagan. Two taken at Trump in two friggin months. I am beside myself right now.
Not convinced this guy actually got a shot off, sounds like the only people that actually fired this time were USSS.

Agreed. Two attempts, one where there were shots fired. I get ahead of myself sometimes.

Posts: 7670 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
"Dammit! Do I need to shoot him myself?" - Dick Cheney

(Only partially kidding)

When do we learn that he's been on the FBI's radar (like every single other shooter of late)?

I missed where the last guy was on anybody’s radar.

Posts: 11610 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

Looks like the guy...

I agree.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I was expecting a younger man, like in Butler.

Why expect a younger person? Older people can be unhinged extremists too. The nut who shot the Republican House members at the baseball practice game in 2017 was 66 years old.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 583 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Routh's business Facebook (the actual website is now offline, surprise) in Hawaii. Camp Box Honolulu. A builder of tiny houses and storage units. Some nasty reviews.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16900 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Routh's business Facebook (the actual website is now offline, surprise) in Hawaii. Camp Box Honolulu. A builder of tiny houses and storage units. Some nasty reviews.
I'm a Trump donor and received this via e-mail:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23654 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Starting to see a pattern here, going to start keeping an eye on those skinny guys.

Posts: 3776 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Got the same email as well.
Glad he's safe.

Time to make another contribution.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8154 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/dbongino/status/1835463334646124964

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30898 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Just wondering..
Does this kind of blow up their assault weapon ban
First a fail with the AR..now a fail with the AK.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9088 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zecpull:
Just wondering..
Does this kind of blow up their assault weapon ban
First a fail with the AR..now a fail with the AK.

I somewhat agree with Democrats on gun control. Democrats shouldn't have guns.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/ElectionWiz/status/1835428991643328728

Lots of confidence in the investigation Mad

https://x.com/TomFitton/status/1835450105467388202

https://x.com/JeffClarkUS/status/1835433442374492353

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I don’t remember hearing the liberals cry about gun control after both attempts on President Trump’s life.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4012 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alleged would-be Trump assassin Ryan Routh donated exclusively to Democrats since 2019

https://nypost.com/2024/09/15/...emocrats-since-2019/

The Hawaii man suspected in former President Donald Trump’s assassination attempt on Sunday is a long-time Democrat, donating exclusively to the party’s candidates 19 times since 2019, records show.

Between September 2019 and March 2020, Ryan Routh contributed more than $140 on the Democratic fundraising platform ActBlue, Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings show.

The filings indicate he lived in Kaaawa, Hawaii, at the time of the donations. The records indicate that he was “not employed.”

While the money went to ActBlue, it was earmarked for individual 2020 Democratic presidential primary candidates including former Rep. Beto O’Rourk (D-Texas), Andrew Yang and Tom Steyer of New York and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (R-Mass.)

More at link

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
X has left all of Routh's posts on the system, but true to form, Zuck scrubbed his facebook account

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Near the end of this scroll, you can see he was one of those insane George Floyd supporters and therefore a police hater.

https://x.com/BillboardChris/s.../1835452723929457000

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moments after assassination attempt of Trump, House Dem Leader attacks 'Extreme MAGA' Republicans

One person responded: "This kind of rhetoric caused another assassination attempt on President Trump." STFU!

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

Shortly after an assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump, House Democratic Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries tweeted out on X an attack on what he calls "Extreme MAGA Republicans."

He wrote: "Extreme MAGA Republicans are the party of a national abortion ban and Trump’s Project 2025. We must stop them."

One person responded: "This kind of rhetoric caused another assassination attempt on President Trump." STFU!

https://x.com/RepJeffries/status/1835400811012071678

posted Hide Post
A lot of good information here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...ryan-routh-gave-many

From Carolina Roofer To Ukraine Activist: Would-Be Trump Assassin Ryan Routh Gave Many Interviews With MSM