SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 1147
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sreding:

I honestly don't know why Trump would participate in any legacy media 'debates'. There is plenty of alternative media that has an even larger reach than the dinosaur that is legacy media and it obvious and known bias.

Trump did a long-form talk on Lex Fridman's podcast.

Posts: 7650 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Shots were fired near where Trump was playing golf in WPB Florida. A gun was recovered but not the shooter.

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Shots were fired near where Trump was playing golf in WPB Florida. A gun was recovered but not the shooter.

Link?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39225 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://lists.theepochtimes.co...3SBI8Sbkr/huPHMAzYdU

Trump ‘Safe’ Following Gunshots in His Vicinity, Campaign Says

‘President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity. No further details at this time,’ a spokesman says.

The Trump campaign on Sunday said that former President Donald Trump “is safe” after reports of gunshots in his vicinity.

“President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity,“ a brief statement released by Trump spokesman Steven Cheung said. ”No further details at this time.”

The statement did not provide any other information, including where Trump was when the shots were reported. It’s also not clear if shots were fired at the former president.

The Epoch Times could not immediately determine where he was when the statement was released. The campaign has not responded to a request for comment on Sunday.

Local reports say that shots were fired near the Trump National Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida.

During a rally on July 13, a would-be assassin fired multiple shots at Trump as he was speaking, with one bullet striking him in the ear. One person was killed and two others were injured.

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39225 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just some ganbangin' and dope slangin'

https://x.com/Liberacrat/status/1835389527495446706

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Gangbangers often get into turf wars right outside golf courses that cater to world leaders and CEOs. Right? Did these assholes bring Baghdad Bob out of retirement?

Posts: 13829 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're jumping to a conclusion. When you have evidence to support your wild-ass guess, let us know. Until then, cool it, please.

Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
There are plenty of parts of Palm Beach that are shitholes. And they aren’t far from nice stuff. Some of the nicest yacht yards in the U.S. are in Palm Beach and across the street or outside the gate is gang banger territory. When I was at the Viking service center in beautiful Riviera Beach (sarc) I would go in after quitting time to do some things on the boat I run. A couple weekends I was in there until 10 or 11 at night. The guard said I need to be careful. I smiled, patted my hip and said no problem. He smiled back with a thumbs up.
I was staying on a friends 65 Hatteras out on Singer Island right across from the Service Center. Whole different world out there for the most part. Every weekend I could look back across towards Riviera Beach and see the chopper(s) flying around with the night sun looking for something.
The Rybovich yacht yard caters to mega yachts. Outside the gates is shit. Go across the intercostal to the islands and it’s nice, very nice.
I looked at Google maps to see where the golf course is. It’s just south of PBIA and along Southern Blvd. Maps shows Southern Blvd., I 95, South Dixie Hwy and Ocean Blvd all shut down.
Funny there is a neighborhood immediately to the west of the course called gun club estates.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
The Palm Beach County Main Detention center is right adjacent on the north side.

Posts: 3776 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You're jumping to a conclusion. When you have evidence to support your wild-ass guess, let us know. Until then, cool it, please.

Sorry sir, just seemed a bit off to me. We all know I’ve been wrong plenty of times before though.

Posts: 13829 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The story is changing now. Awaiting a press conference beginning shortly.

https://x.com/rawsalerts/status/1835408677622194218

The report of the "two people" seems now to indicate that one of those people was a Secret Service agent, so, yes, it appears this may have been another attempt.

Press conference has not yet started as of 4:57 PM Eastern time

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Was the shooter a swiftie?

But seriously, 50 days until the election. And here we have what looks like a second attempt on his life. The amount of shit Trump has endured just in the past 9 months is truly unbelievable.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30898 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Press conference beginning now

Suspect positively identified and in custody

Oh, the FBI is involved.

Top.

Men.

Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Dang, rifle barrel was sticking through the fence. And two ceramic tiles/ plates hanging on the fence too.

Posts: 3776 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1653 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
White dudes for Harris...
Edit: Greymann beat me by | this | much, sorry.

https://x.com/karol/status/1835422405432365436

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The fucking lunatics are getting serious about stopping Trump. This is disgusting as hell. Godspeed Donald Trump.

Posts: 7670 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I find the AK to be a curious weapon choice.
Also crazy, they tracked the guy using license place scanners.

https://x.com/MarioNawfal/status/1835429748744376517

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Famous
But
Incompetent
now running the investigation? They'll decide he was a lone wolf with no known political motivations....

Serious question: he was supposedly using an AK. Are they accurate enough for this kind of use? What was the range?

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2105 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I was expecting a younger man, like in Butler.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30898 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post