SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 ... 1135
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Must be my eyes because the damage profiles seem different to me.
JPEG images which are highly compressed lose fine detail. I've no doubt that the original versions of these FBI images are high-resolution and not compressed to any appreciable degree, but the versions released to the public are simply for viewing on the internet.

A 70 or 100 MB image is not going to show up on FoxNews or Twitter, and therefore, the fine detail is absent. The JPEG compression algorithm can introduce misleading artifacts into highly compressed images.

That second image- the one of the rifle separated into upper and lower- I created that image by taking the third image- which shows the rifle and backpack, rotating the image 90 degrees, cropping it, enlarging it and tweaking it. Hence, the funky appearance, because it's been compressed twice.

thank you

Posts: 53770 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
This is 24 minutes, but it doesn't feel like it. JD Vance is masterful in making the case for Trump/Vance in a hostile, union environment in an urban northeast stronghold.

Posts: 8865 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11875 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We're not doing this.

Every time. Every fucking time. Gotta be a conspiracy because the truth is inadequate.

Not doin' it.

Fair warning

Posts: 108990 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's pictures of him carrying the rifle around assembled before climbing the roof. There's no need to spin wheels about a backpack when they didn't have the resources to stop him from walking around in the open with a long arm. Sometimes the truth is just that obvious and the failures by our government agencies that patently absurd.

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
We're not doing this.

Every time. Every fucking time. Gotta be a conspiracy because the truth is inadequate.

Not doin' it.

Fair warning
Interestingly enough, after the conspiracy theory title, his point was that the rifle would easily fit. He also brought up and shot down other “conspiracy theory” points. Not the greatest video, but it appears to be all about debunking rather than promoting that kind of nonsense.

Posts: 7054 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Then, it's clickbait bullshit and that makes it even worse.

Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Nice video by RFK, Jr.'s VP nominee Nicole Shanahan

Posts: 1136 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Nice! I wonder if her ex will come to his senses too and we’ll see the google supporting PDJT or at least being balanced?

Posts: 7054 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Some more on Crooks rifle.

Posts: 1647 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Loved the Nicole Shanahan TDS piece.

Posts: 13556 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Really good TDS “commercial”.

0:01

Posts: 4279 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/DavidJHarrisJr/s.../1829321833864380473

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17146 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
CPAC Plans to Deploy Camera-Wielding Observers at Arizona Ballot Drop Boxes, Sending Democrats into a Panic

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
What does it say about the Democrat Party that any attempts to ensure there is no voter fraud upsets them and causes them to take action against such actions?

I'm reminded of Horace Greeley's observation: "Not all Democrats are horse thieves...but all horse thieves are Democrats.”

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10826 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Poor Mark Cuban. Didn't expect this outcome.

https://twitter.com/mcuban/sta...o-they-would-like%2F

Q

Posts: 27485 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at the Hamburg, PA hamburger festival Sat.
There was a youtoober asking people "Harris or Trump" and "Trump or Harris".
I'm guessing mixing it up not to sway an answer. In this very large crowd, EVERYONE within 10feet of him was enthusiastically saying "Trump!".

Another thing noticed...MANY t-shirts worn for Anti-woke comments and Trump! NOT even one single shirt was for Harris or Biden.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1577 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6707 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by 12131:
Poor Mark Cuban. Didn't expect this outcome.

Well in all fairness who wants their daughters to grow up to be a whore?

But I like the results

Posts: 53770 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here in little old fly over Cedar Rapids, Iowa I have noticed an exceptional lack of presidential campaign signs of both sides. I don't know if folks don't want to show their hand or if many are just generally fed up with the crap spewing from all the candidates. I have seen a bit more on social media platforms but that is not coordinated ads but just the usual "my choice is better than yours" sent to friends, none of which will change their minds as to whom they will vote for. By my mind, the election could be held today as there are so few undecided votes as to not make any difference. I have temporarily blocked posts from a couple of overzealous long time friends until after the election.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2939 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post