SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 1147
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Redacted

That word needs to be banned.
It is why we are in the mess we are now.
Government secrecy to protect it’s own, not to protect us.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Believe statistics or believe your eyes, either way Joe did not win.

‘Simple Math’ Shows Biden Claims 13 MILLION More Votes Than There Were Eligible Voters Who Voted in 2020 Election

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ But but some of the experts one here tell us that the Biden voters just dutifully stayed home because the very deadly virus that has killed hundreds of thousands of people. They were simply motivated to vote on election day. Oh, and also the millions of the 2016 Trump voters that subsequently switched to Biden because they can't stand Trump's style. That's why Trump lost, don't you know. There was no fraud widespread enough to to alter the outcome of the election. There was no systemic fraud coordination from the Dems. No sir, none. Biden won. Trump lost. Move on, already.

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
strange world we live in

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Pretty bitchin'...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30898 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The president calls for a massive rally in DC on January 6, "Be there, will be wild." https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...an-6-says-will-wild/

If he goes, he will not go meekly. This, I think, is step one of endless resistance to the commie regime.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Pretty bitchin'...

Love it, reminds me of a shield with cross, updated a few years.
Go Crusaders, I mean Guardians (-;

Posts: 4445 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
If he goes, he will not go meekly. This, I think, is step one of endless resistance to the commie regime.

Yep. We won't have a President. An un-elected fraudulent occupant of the White House will not have any mandate or real authority.

The question is not so much “must Americans respect a fraud?” but instead is, “how can Americans respect a fraud?” And specifically, how can those of the Judeo-Christian heritage heed such a person? To respect falsely assumed authority is to disrespect the authority God, if our understanding of scripture is correct. And if the President of the United States cannot have favor in the eyes of the people he claims to be serving, how can America’s rivals on the world stage esteem him?

It is almost as if there is not going to be a president at all. “Sede vacante,” American style: the Oval Office chair is empty. There is but a pretender to the throne.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...t.html#ixzz6h5K59Nha

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
This Judeo does not and will not accept the Fraud-n-Broad, no matter what.

And I still will not accept that it is over until Donald J. Trump speaks that he is quitting, because he did not lose.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44459 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Fraud-n-Broad

Big Grin

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 373 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
This Judeo does not and will not accept the Fraud-n-Broad, no matter what.

And I still will not accept that it is over until Donald J. Trump speaks that he is quitting, because he did not lose.

Nope. Their gaslighting won't work on me.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
IF it happens, I propose that 74,000,000 voters congregate at the fake inauguration and literally turn their backs to obiden.

I know, but it's the thought that counts. Wink

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
US Army Rejects Using 'Martial Law' on Election Fraud

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn's Newsmax TV remarks on President Donald Trump weighing "martial law" and "military capabilities" amid election fraud has forced U.S. Army leaders to issue a statement Friday rejecting that consideration.

"There is no role for the U.S. military in determining the outcome of an American election," Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy and Army chief of staff Gen. James McConville wrote in a joint statement Friday.

The statement echoed one by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley before the election.

Gen. Flynn told Thursday's "Greg Kelly Reports":

"He could immediately on his order seize every single one of these machines around the country on his order. He could also order, within the swing states, if he wanted to, he could take military capabilities and he could place them in those states and basically rerun an election in each of those states. It's not unprecedented.

"I mean, these people are out there talking about martial law like it's something that we've never done. Martial law has been instituted 64 times."

Flynn's martial law remarks were on the heals of Georgia lawyer L. Lin Wood's previous comments to Newsmax TV's "The Count" last week:

"If the Supreme Court does not act, I think the president should declare some extent of Martial law, and he should hold off an stay the electoral college.

"Because we cannot have in this country, an election of our leader, where you have massive evidence of fraud and illegality. This country has to have a vote that has integrity. And the electoral college does not need to meet and vote until we have resolved these issues."

LINK

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

But now it looks like the inauguration will be virtual. A big Trump rally in a temperate place, a huge screen all can see with the inauguration up.

Of course, otherwise the streets would be packed with Ol’ Sleepy’s 420 supporters.

Let’s see what the next few days bring...people defying subpoenas is not a good thing in the quest for the truth.

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Cool, more people to replace.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
US Army Rejects Using 'Martial Law' on Election Fraud

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn's Newsmax TV remarks on President Donald Trump weighing "martial law" and "military capabilities" amid election fraud has forced U.S. Army leaders to issue a statement Friday rejecting that consideration.

"There is no role for the U.S. military in determining the outcome of an American election," Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy and Army chief of staff Gen. James McConville wrote in a joint statement Friday.

The statement echoed one by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley before the election.

Gen. Flynn told Thursday's "Greg Kelly Reports":

"He could immediately on his order seize every single one of these machines around the country on his order. He could also order, within the swing states, if he wanted to, he could take military capabilities and he could place them in those states and basically rerun an election in each of those states. It's not unprecedented.

"I mean, these people are out there talking about martial law like it's something that we've never done. Martial law has been instituted 64 times."

Flynn's martial law remarks were on the heals of Georgia lawyer L. Lin Wood's previous comments to Newsmax TV's "The Count" last week:

"If the Supreme Court does not act, I think the president should declare some extent of Martial law, and he should hold off an stay the electoral college.

"Because we cannot have in this country, an election of our leader, where you have massive evidence of fraud and illegality. This country has to have a vote that has integrity. And the electoral college does not need to meet and vote until we have resolved these issues."

LINK

And the big green weenie strikes again Mad

Posts: 3390 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
..Ol’ Sleepy’s 420 supporters...

Is that a number or a state of mind? Probably both.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8544 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the Supreme court does not act on this travesty, I would go with martial law to pickup all the voting machines in the 5 contested states. Then re-run the election as it is going to be run in Georgia, with 1000 pole watchers.

No problem with this at all.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The right of the people to petition is the foundation that The Declaration of Independence was built.

And justified in the form of the American Revolution, when the people, wearied by King George's continued and repeatedly ignored petitions for redress of grievances.

It is not simply a bumper sticker slogan.

The people have had their right of petition and their grievances (of this election issues) to be heard, being ignored and summarily "dismissed" with the wave from the back of the hand, by those who pretend to address them.

They insult, continually, the people who have honestly, faithfully and dually, given consent to be governed, with honor and integrity, while getting neither honesty nor integrity in return for their consent.

What that have received has been contemptible and counterfeit.

We have and are, being robbed.

When one grants another person(s) power of attorney over one's affairs, or delegates authority to another person to act on one's behalf, and that person(s) fail to execute that power or authority properly or to the desires of the one's granting, then it can and should be revoked, and no further justification for such revocation is, nor should be, demanded.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44459 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post