SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 ... 1144
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Man, don't do that. Don't post this freaking conspiracy shit.

I swear to God, I will lock this thread

Posts: 109025 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
https://therightscoop.com/brea...tails-about-shooter/

BREAKING: Senate briefing reveals more details about shooter

JUL. 17, 2024 5:43 PM BY THE RIGHT SCOOP

The Senate briefing on the attempted assassination for President Trump reveals more details about the shooter.

According to the Senior congressional reporter for Punchbowl News:

NEWS — Senate briefing on Trump rally shooting just concluded. Top lines, per 2 senators on the call:

—The shooter visited the rally site a few days in advance to scope it out
—62 mins elapsed between the time the shooter was photographed as being suspicious and when he fired the shots
—20 mins elapsed between the time he was spotted by snipers & when he fired the shots
—FBI Director Wray said there’s no known foreign nexus but no established motive as of now. Shooter used encrypted comms and had little to no social media presence

-----------

So, a 20-year-old geek with likely not a plethora of friends is using "encrypted comms"? To talk to whom?

It would be nice if Wray could shed some light on that, but I understand that they can't comment on an ongoing investigation. Roll Eyes

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Define “encrypted comms”

WhatsApp messaging and audio/video calls are encrypted end-to-end… not exactly skunkworks…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11210 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Peter Navarro killed it at the convention. Wow.

I'd have to agree. My US rep (Jackson) went just before him and he's not the most charismatic speaker but he makes up for it as a solid Trump supporter.

Posts: 1097 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
So, a 20-year-old geek with likely not a plethora of friends is using "encrypted comms"? To talk to whom?
To whomever.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0080705?r=5600080705

The guy did have friends, and encrypted messaging apps are no longer a mark of sophistication or ill intent. You can get such apps loaded onto your phone in less than two minutes.

I see this all over social media, regarding this guy. People keep trying to fill in the blanks with a bunch of nothing.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
It would be nice if Wray could shed some light on that, but I understand that they can't comment on an ongoing investigation. Roll Eyes

No they can't comment. But they can leak and lie about Trump. That's A-OK.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
As a practicing Luddite, I wasn't aware that this was a common thing to have.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Man, don't do that.

Roger that.

Posts: 10806 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
As a practicing Luddite...
They make great luggage.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve: What is very questionable, is that Jill Biden just happened to be nearby the same day? What an extremely unusual circumstance.
Meaning what? She ran the operation? She doped out the hit on The Donald?

I've given broad leeway for this conversation, but let's not get crazy.

It’s not crazy at all. She arranged a trip to the area at the last minute and the Secret Service had to divert resources to that location… stretching them thin.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24573 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
As a practicing Luddite...
They make great luggage.

And the code is 1-2-3-4

Posts: 53779 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
It’s not crazy at all...
OK, sure, why not? I'll play:

Please feel free, chellim, to speculate on this bullshit. Tell me what you think was going on.

Let's see how long I can tolerate this, because what's being suggested is whackadoo horse shit. We got Jill with her Steiners and her earpiece, slingin' tactical lingo while rolling around in a swivel chair surrounded by thirty monitors. We got yer infrared and every damn thing...

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Sorry but Kimberly Guilfoyle has no credibility and is hard to look at, harder to listen to. She’s only up there because she’s Don Jr’s squeeze.

Posts: 18347 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I already said why not: she stretched the Secret Service thin by going to the area. She didn’t have to direct anything all she did was go to the area and stretch the resources.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24573 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, I see.

So, no tactical lingo, then?

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
There are crazy people on the Right and the Left. But the Leftists deliberately incite their crazies to commit violence.

But they didn't stop at incitement, they also left the doors to assassination open by deliberately hobbling Trump's security, by (for example) providing inadequate resources to Trump's security and allowing holes in the security implementation.

Did they actively participate in the attempted assassination? Perhaps not. But the Biden administration (USSS, DHS, others?) deliberately aligned all the holes in the swiss cheese.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now local LE is saying they informed the SS before the rally that they did not have the resources to secure the building at the ground level with patrol cars and officers.
This should surprise no one in a town that small, I believe they only have 12 sworn officers.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6362 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Sean Davis, CEO and co-founder of The Federalist says much the same in the piece referenced a few pages back. They’ve intentionally stretched the resources thin putting Trump at risk.

-rduckwor

posted Hide Post
My argument against a Dimwit or related conspiracy theory is very simple:

Risk - reward ratio

If we can agree that almost nothing remains secret in this day and time, the risk of exposure far overwhelms the benefit of an assassination.

Getting exposed makes whomever steps into the Republican presidential race a sure winner.

It has been said before:

¨Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity!¨

Differences of opinion welcomed…

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2148 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post