SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Hey if the Feebs ever show up for a visit, just go up on your roof - they’ll never find you.

AND, the slope is too risky to send someone up there.

Hard to conceive of someone in such an important position of responsibility being so inane, out of depth, dimwitted, and irresponsible to say something as (didn’t Tom Cruise once say) “galactically stupid” as Cheadle.

Posts: 13564 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
As I said earlier they created the environment of hate and dehumanizing Trump. Maybe they went as far as recruiting this kid I'm not there yet. But they created the environment to motivate someone, anyone to do what they wanted. Orders don't always have to be given to be followed. They made everything possible to happen as it did. They wanted this, hoped for it and allowed it. Cheatle is sweating blood right now. This may be one Congressional hearing worth watching.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
I'm still sticking to the Swiss Cheese theory, that all the holes aligned....
If any "conspiracy" theory makes sense, that one does....

Agreed.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44457 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'm not advocating any conspiracy theory but damn this whole thing smells to high heaven. Hard to fathom incompetency this rampant.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
What interests me is the call to local PD from the shooters parents. I don’t think this little factoid is getting enough attention and is potentially being downplayed.

I AM a bit of an expert on 911 calls. Things such as suspicious circumstances, missing person and runaway calls and the like.

A 20 year old who lives with their parents heading out for the afternoon is not really a suspicious, unheard of, or unusual event and would not normally result in parents calling the po-po to express concerns. Usually no one is calling until SEVERAL hours or even a day or two have gone by without hearing or being able to locate the wayward offspring unless other factors are at play.

For someone to be concerned enough to call that soon after Ree Tardly Oswald left the house suggests to me there were other concerns such as crazy talk about saving America, killing nazi’s, becoming famous, etc. along with noticing dad’s gun isn’t on the rack anymore or other things that folks in law enforcement refer to as “clues”.

I imagine we will never hear the recording of the call and probably only 50/50 chance of the feebs revealing the content.

If I was a betting man, I think it may contain some sort of intel where parents were ratting Jr out as a potential threat and maybe the coppers should keep an eye out for him. If this is in fact the case, the question becomes when did they have that info and what did they do with it.

Would really like to see the press put pressure on revealing that call info.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11219 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Now local LE is saying they informed the SS before the rally that they did not have the resources to secure the building at the ground level with patrol cars and officers.

So was there anyone in the building or not? The idea that there were snipers IN the building maybe on a second floor without any good windows to see out of seems very unlikely.

Posts: 4916 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
So...what will be recovered from his phone? Roll Eyes

Nothing found on phone. Still awaiting news on his laptop.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16893 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
So...what will be recovered from his phone? Roll Eyes

Nothing found on phone. Still awaiting news on his laptop.

Do you believe that? I don't. After all we've seen, I don't trust.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39224 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ail&utm_medium=email

It keeps getting worse. As the Secret Service stonewalls the media and elected lawmakers regarding the glaring security breaches at Trump’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, Fox News is reporting that federal agents knew there was a threat to the former president’s life ten minutes before he took the stage. They still allowed him to proceed with the rally and had identified the shooter an hour before the attack because he was spotted with a rangefinder by authorities. Former President Donald Trump barely escaped an assassination attempt on July 13, where a bullet grazed his right ear, missing a fatal headshot by millimeters.

cont... with video

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39224 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
If funds and resources were tight, they should have enlisted some boys and girls from Scouting America to assist so they could get some community service hours. Ironically, they wouldn't be allowed to carry their pocket knives most likely.

Posts: 2601 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Never know what the FBI might find.
Maybe the kid used Bleach Bit or maybe the laptop is Russian disinformation.
Some might say a 20yrs old with NO Social Media presence what so ever equals already pre-scrubbed. Dunno.
Someone said nothing on the phone, so will have to wait and see I guess.

Posts: 4829 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Now local LE is saying they informed the SS before the rally that they did not have the resources to secure the building at the ground level with patrol cars and officers.

So was there anyone in the building or not? The idea that there were snipers IN the building maybe on a second floor without any good windows to see out of seems very unlikely.

Link/Source? C'mon man...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Biden’s Team Deliberately Kneecapped Trump’s Security To Allow An Assassination Attempt

https://thefederalist.com/2024...sassination-attempt/

That is some strong language from Sean Davis, CEO and co-founder of The Federalist.

Well worth the read.

I believe his opinion is correct. Biden's DOJ enabled the shooting to happen in multiple ways. What is very questionable, is that Jill Biden just happened to be nearby the same day? What an extremely unusual circumstance.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Peter Navarro killed it at the convention. Wow.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
So I've read that at 100 degrees and 50% humidity there was haze or something and I've read the secret service couldn't tell there was a firearm at play under the conditions. If that's true how did they manage to surgically place a shot above the non scoped eye of the shooter? The most exposed part of the shooters face if he was behind the scope.I'm not a conspiracy guy but I'm not the most trusting guy in the world either. There's a lot of weirdness surrounding this whole thing.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:

Link/Source? C'mon man...

Washington Post but paywall. The Hill has it too:

https://thehill.com/homenews/4...curity-gap-building/

Posts: 4916 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Hard to fathom incompetency this rampant.

Worked with or, for the government lately?
It's a massive bureaucracy with many layers of ego and self-importance. That self-importance is largely focused around self-promotion and self-preservation. Don't call negative attention to yourself and make sure you have the 'right' friends, extend yourself beyond those boundaries and your 'career trajectory' will be bumpy.
Consider the departure and evacuation debacle of Afghanistan....nobody resigned in protest and nobody was fired.
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
So I've read that at 100 degrees and 50% humidity there was haze or something and I've read the secret service couldn't tell there was a firearm at play under the conditions.

Link?
There was at least four counter-sniper teams that we know of...at the range most of them were positioned at, taking the shot wasn't the problem.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I’m waiting for more information. When the director of the Secret Service lies about why things happened, my spidey senses go up. Given what we’ve learned about other federal law enforcement agencies recently, I am not expecting much reliable information to come forward. This is the danger of bloated bureaucracies with conflicting directives.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve: What is very questionable, is that Jill Biden just happened to be nearby the same day? What an extremely unusual circumstance.
Meaning what? She ran the operation? She doped out the hit on The Donald?

I've given broad leeway for this conversation, but let's not get crazy.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I'm just a white trash redneck, but do any of you Wall Street knowledgeable folk know if there's any truth to the stuff about investors shorting Truth Social in the days/week leading up to the 13th?

Honest question. I don't know where to look or what to look for even if I fumbled around and found it.

Posts: 10806 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post