SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 ... 1204
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
1249 Athlete Heart Attacks, 847 Dead, Since Last Year

https://slaynews.com/news/1249...ign=daily-newsletter

1,249 young healthy athletes have suffered sudden heart attacks or other serious issues since last year, disturbing new data has revealed.

Among those to have fallen ill, a staggering 847 have died.

The shocking figures were revealed by Good Sciencing, which has been tracking the deaths and serious health issues of athletes and maintaining a list.

https://goodsciencing.com/covi...ie-after-covid-shot/

The list shows a huge spike in major medical issues among mostly young athletes that started soaring in early 2021 and continued into this year.

Data for previous years shows only a fraction of sudden deaths and serious health complications in young athletes.

For comparison, the International Olympic Committee in Lausanne, Switzerland, studied documents from international data banks dated from 1966 to 2004.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17143117/

In those 38 years of records, the documents show a total of 1,101 sudden deaths in athletes under 35 years of age.

The numbers equate to an average of 29 athlete deaths per year.

The study found that sports with the highest incidence are soccer and basketball.

A separate study by Maron on sudden death in US athletes identified 1,866 deaths of athletes with cardiac disease from 1980 to 2006 in 38 different sports.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.go...&cauthor_id=27039955

The study found a prevalence of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.

From 2005 to 2006 an average of 66 deaths per year were found.

82% of those cases were during competition or training.

According to Maron’s study, in prior years, there were 66 deaths per year.

But in 2021 and 2022, so far, cardiac disease has not been mentioned.

“Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy was mentioned twice, but those two reports were listed in the ‘not vax related’ list,” Good Sciencing notes.

“‘Enlarged heart’ was only mentioned three times, but there was no indication this was a long-term or recent issue (possibly due to vaccine injury).”

As of early August 2022, during 2021 and 2022 Good Sciencing has so far recorded 847 athlete deaths, with 46 in the month of July 2022 alone.

The report notes that the data shows a major spike after athletes had received their mandatory vaccinations for COVID-19.

The last full month of recorded data is for July this year and lists a total of 60 cases and 46 deaths.

More at link

This link has foot notes of the names and news sources to most of these deaths

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Just an observation here but...

I don't know anyone (and have not heard of anyone) who has gotten sick w/ COVID and recovered, thus having Natural Immunity, that has later gotten sick w/ COVID a second time,...

I got it in mid August 2020, ended up with double pneumonia (but I almost always get that with the flu as well), and I got the "Omicron" thingy in January 2022 and it was a very mild deal for a few days. (My brother tested positive two days after contact with me and had the same symptoms over the next couple of days, he also had the earlier version).

But I do believe the first has provided some immunity, same as the flu does.

My take has always been, if you are sick, isolate yourself from people and don't smear your germs all over things other's will come into contact.

Just be mindful of other people.

The rest of the Clown Show was, and has been, completely, unnecessary.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
My first infection was pre-vaccine and had pneumonia symptoms and this last time was flu like with a horrible headache.

THe first go round back in 2020 STILL has me with a cough that never went away.

The "booster" left me with permanent tinnitus.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fauci: ‘We Don’t Have Time’ to Run Clinical Trials for New Booster Shots

https://slaynews.com/news/fauc...ign=daily-newsletter

Democrat President Joe Biden’s chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci has claimed that federal health officials “don’t have time” to complete clinical trials before approving the latest COVID-19 booster shots for public use.

“We don’t have time to do a clinical trial because we need to get the vaccine out now,” Fauci said during an appearance on CBC this week.

Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), argues that 400 Americans are dying per day from COVID-19 and thousands of others are in hospitals with the disease.

The updated boosters, produced by pharmaceutical giants Pfizer and Moderna, were authorized for public use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on August 31.

Following FDA authorization, the shots were subsequently recommended for virtually all Americans 12 and older by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Both booster shots contain elements of the BA.4 and BA.5 virus variants.

There is no human data available for the formulations.

Pfizer and Moderna presented data on preclinical testing.

This testing was only done on mice.

They also referenced human data for a different formulation, based on different strains of the virus.

More at link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
The early variants may not confer good natural immunity against Omicron, so those of us who had the original WuLabFlu shouldn't be shocked that we caught Omicron. The wife & I had the original in January 2020 and the Omicron this May.

The jabbed tend to get repeat infections more frequently, even of the same strain. The jabs are responsible for all the new strains, too.

Posts: 9400 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My company is still implementing testing prior to joining the vessel. However, only us unvaccinated crew members must test. Those who got the vaccine, boosted or not, don't need to test.

Anyone else see an incongruency here? Because apparently the geniuses who operate this company don't.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
My company is still implementing testing prior to joining the vessel. However, only us unvaccinated crew members must test. Those who got the vaccine, boosted or not, don't need to test.

Anyone else see an incongruency here? Because apparently the geniuses who operate this company don't.

Pure harassment

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Groupthink is a terrible thing.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
KJP (The Whitehouse parrot) is promoting COVID vaccines every two months.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Fear. Fear. Fear.

These cretin are not done with their money making venture and their poisoning of the worlds population with their AGAIN, untested, untrialed, unsafe snake oils.

As I’ve said, our house had Covid (most likely delta) last November. Our household is not “vaccinated”. Both my daughter and myself work at an outdoor company where we come into close contact with hundreds of people on a weekly basis. THOSE people obviously come into contact with people so the number of possible contacts by extension expands logarithmically. Last week, I learned that another employee that I interact with daily went down with Covid (he is of course “vaccinated”). Somehow, neither of us have contracted this “highly dangerous and transmissible disease”.

At this point, I don’t believe for a second that prior infection does not afford you protection from later variants. I believe it has fallen into the flu pattern at this point and infection will be inevitable. Especially if you have gotten the “vaccine”.

These criminals have found the perfect money making scheme and are in no itching hurry to give it up. Even while evidence from honest researchers show the “vaccines” are harming and killing people worldwide.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're doing everything they can to make sure the "Pandemic" never ends.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

At this point, I don’t believe for a second that prior infection does not afford you protection from later variants.

I agree with everything you wrote except the above, which is not a black/white situation.

Natural immunity is not perfect. The higher the exposure the more difficult it is for immunity to prevent illness. If you had the original strain or Delta, you have excellent immunity up through Delta, but those strains are essentially extinct. You have some immunity to Omicron but not excellent immunity.

The jabbed have poor immunity, even negative immunity, to all strains regardless of prior infection.

Chances are you've been exposed to Omicron and didn't know it. Few healthy un-jabbed get very ill. I had very mild allergy symptoms which I would have dismissed as nothing. My wife (jabbed) got pretty sick for 5 days. She gave me enough exposure that after 5 days I progressed to a mild fever and fatigue for a couple of days.

Posts: 9400 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
My take has always been, if you are sick, isolate yourself from people and don't smear your germs all over things other's will come into contact.

Just be mindful of other people.
Ironically, I've been reminding my project teams of that very same thing....for the past 10-12 years, long before the onset of Covid. Its what used to be referred to as common sense and/or common courtesy.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

At this point, I don’t believe for a second that prior infection does not afford you protection from later variants.

I agree with everything you wrote except the above, which is not a black/white situation.

Natural immunity is not perfect. The higher the exposure the more difficult it is for immunity to prevent illness. If you had the original strain or Delta, you have excellent immunity up through Delta, but those strains are essentially extinct. You have some immunity to Omicron but not excellent immunity.

The jabbed have poor immunity, even negative immunity, to all strains regardless of prior infection.

Chances are you've been exposed to Omicron and didn't know it. Few healthy un-jabbed get very ill. I had very mild allergy symptoms which I would have dismissed as nothing. My wife (jabbed) got pretty sick for 5 days. She gave me enough exposure that after 5 days I progressed to a mild fever and fatigue for a couple of days.

At this point, I don’t believe a word the “experts” are spouting. I look at anecdotal, actual occurrences I can see on a daily basis- and what I see is vaccinated people getting the new variants whereas the unvaccinated, unwashed heathens such as myself are not. Literally EVERY single person I know that has caught omicron and beyond has been injected with snake oil. And as I have said, I should be a prime candidate for catching it due to my close and frequent contact with customers that in a logarithmic sense, numbers in the tens of thousands if not more. I will further add that at least 3 co-workers (all “vaccinated” of course) have caught the recent bug and been in indoor contact to include all manner of surface exposures as well.

I will posit another possibility; constant exposure to variants as they appear is what is affording we “unvaccinated” apparent protection from illness. I’m extrapolating that our immune systems are dealing with infection as nature intends. Our systems are dealing with new variants because they are looking for Covid and couldn’t give a rats ass what variant it is. It is, at its root, the Covid virus with mutations- but is still the basic viral signature. To compare the Covid scenario to the flu which is seasonally cyclical with seeming gaps between outbreak surges is comparing apples to oranges IMO because Covid does not appear to follow a seasonal game plan. It has been more or less a constant presence since it “appeared”. That is why I say untainted immune systems are dealing with it better. Ask around- how many of your “unvaccinated” friends, acquaintances, or co-workers that are untainted have been stuck in the Covid merry go round? I don’t personally know of a single person. Every last person I do know of has gotten the snake oil. I refuse to trust the word of any so called “professional” that still supports the concept of getting boosters that now need updating within as little as 2 months.

As to catching Omicron and beyond and not knowing it, I agree in a sense. I have more that likely been exposed, thereby “catching” latest variants, and not had a clue because my constantly evolving immune system is doing what it should- eradicating the constantly evolving virus. Food for thought.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m extrapolating that our immune systems are dealing with infection as nature intends.

Yes...

Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Covid-19 Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than the Virus
This pre-print won't get any coverage in the mainstream media.

Here’s the paper, COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters for Young Adults: A Risk-Benefit Assessment and Five Ethical Arguments against Mandates at Universities.
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/p...?abstract_id=4206070

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Africa, low vaccination, covid essential over. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3056 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden is to chicken to delete the order or defend in court. We just won't enforce our own executive order Roll Eyes

Biden Administration Decides Not to Enforce COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Federal Contractors

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...1djIS5GbUk4WCJvDckzE

President Joe Biden’s administration has opted not to enforce a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for federal contractors, following a recent court decision that enabled the government to enforce the rule in some parts of the country.

The White House Safer Federal Workforce quietly updated its website on Aug. 31 to say that the government “will take no action to implement or enforce” Biden’s executive order mandating COVID-19 vaccination for contractors. Clauses in existing agreements that implement requirements of the order will also not be enforced “absent further written notice,” the workforce added.

The workforce also made other updates, including clarifying that screening for COVID-19 symptoms for contractors can be self-conducted and does not need to be verified by government workers.

The moves came after a federal appeals court partially lifted a nationwide ban on enforcement of the order. The decision, taken together with rulings from other courts, means the government could have begun enforcing the order in 39 states. Workers with the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), which has sued the government, were designated as exempt no matter where they’re based.

The workforce did not respond to a request for comment on why it decided not to enforce the order. It said on its site that it wanted to “ensure compliance with an applicable preliminary nationwide injunction, which may be supplemented, modified, or vacated, depending on the course of ongoing litigation.”

Possible Motivation
The administration is already facing multiple suits regarding the mandate, and the decision could stem from wanting to avoid additional litigation, Ben Brubeck, ABC’s vice president of regulatory, labor, and state affairs, told The Epoch Times.

“I think it’s possible that they are worried that if they put the policy back in place they’ll end up getting additional lawsuits filed in some of those other states,” Brubeck said.

After the recent decision, the ban only remains in states that have sued or joined lawsuits over Biden’s order. Those 11 are Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia.

One way to resolve the matter would be to rescind the order entirely. Biden’s administration has refused to do so as of yet, despite increasing calls to do so over waning vaccine effectiveness and a growing number of people who have protection from prior infection.

“That would provide more certainty for the entire federal contracting community. Obviously, if they did rescind the policy, I think people would be able to focus on bigger issues,” such as labor shortages and surges in material costs,” Brubeck said.

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
I'm placing some strict limitations on my own behavior, but I'll not enforce them...LOL

Posts: 2715 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Denmark ENDS Covid vaccinations for almost everyone under 50.

Remember mandatory vaccinations? This is, well, the opposite. We've come a long way in a year. Except at American colleges - which, insanely, are forcing mRNA boosters on students.

https://alexberenson.substack....ack&utm_medium=email

Denmark will bar almost everyone under 50 from receiving more mRNA Covid jabs, the Danish Health Authority said yesterday.

Denmark had already ended Covid shots for nearly everyone under 18. The new rules go much further.

Danes under 50 will only be allowed to receive the shots if they are “higher risk of becoming severely [emphasis added] from Covid-19.”

The Danish Health Authority has not yet defined those groups, but they will likely include only a handful of people, such as those receiving cancer treatments that suppress their immune systems. Pregnant women are unlikely to be included.

Denmark did not explicitly say the risks of mRNA jabs now outweigh their benefits for healthy people under 50.

But that view is implicit in the announcement, which does not merely discourage but actually bans shots for those people, even though Denmark expects “a large wave of [Covid] infection” in the next few months.

In other words, the health authority is not stopping shots because Covid has ended. It now believes most people are better off getting the coronavirus than taking more mRNA.

https://www.sst.dk/en/English/...ion-against-COVID-19

The Danish move is particularly significant because Denmark has an excellent national health care system and has aggressively collected data on Covid and vaccines.

Denmark was among the first countries to stop giving Covid shots to healthy children and teenagers. Now other European countries are beginning to follow, with Britain ending mRNA shots for almost all children 10 and under.

In yesterday’s announcement of the new policies, Denmark explicitly dropped any effort to halt the spread of the coronavirus and said that it will focus only on protecting people at very high risk:

We expect that a large part of the population will become infected with covid-19 during the autumn, and we therefore want to vaccinate those having the highest risk so that they are protected from severe illness.

Meanwhile, expect the same “fact-checkers” who insisted that Denmark’s move to stop vaccinating people under 18 wasn’t actually a move to stop vaccinating people under 18 to try to spin yesterday’s announcement too.

Good luck with that.

Yet the growing push against mRNA shots for healthy children and young people has not percolated the woke hothouse that is American higher education.

Elite American universities, like the University of California-Davis, continue to announce their students will be required to receive additional mRNA jabs this fall - in this case, the “bivalent” vaccine, authorized by federal regulators based on data from a handful of mice.

What’s driving the obsession in American academia with Covid vaccines is not clear. But the health of students and rational risk-benefit analysis appear very low on the list.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Election fraud in America: the evidence

Once you open your eyes to the possibility that the systems you trust aren't as trustable as you were led to believe, you start to see things that you could never before consider possible.

Steve Kirsch

A US Senator suggested I view “SELECTION CODE: The Movie.” It’s excellent. I recommend everyone reading this take an hour to watch it, especially the last 15 minutes. Please promote it on social media after you view the film.
https://selectioncode.com/

It seems to have escaped notice by all the mainstream media. Are you surprised?

The movie reminded me of the current battle to expose the truth about vaccine fraud. Election fraud is arguably the more important issue, and I hope once the corruption is exposed on the vaccine, it will open people’s minds to the possibility that they’ve been fooled about election security as well. This movie tells a very compelling story.

The hero of this movie is Tina Peters, County Clerk and Recorder in Mesa County, Colorado and an outspoken advocate for free and fair elections.

Tina is the heroine of the movie and she has a piece of ironclad evidence: disk image dumps of the election machines before and after the manufacturer tampered with it. Anyone who has looked at this evidence is impressed.

What happens is that “they” spin it around and make it look to the public (and law enforcement) like she’s the evildoer. This distracts attention from the disk image evidence.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...america-the-evidence

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post