SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 ... 1207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Hmmm.. So how exactly are those company mandated weekly PCR tests going to work for the unvaccinated?

Biden better hope the courts rule against his mandates, else he has created another crisis.

Those long lines do not appear to be a “rapid test”.
Americans Face Long Lines for Covid Tests as 1 Million Infected Daily

I will be one of them starting in February. The email from corporate came today. Unvaccinated must submit a weekly test as per OSHA mandate.

JC

Posts: 1273 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
At home vaccinations now available, please see your science teacher. Roll Eyes

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Hmmm.. So how exactly are those company mandated weekly PCR tests going to work for the unvaccinated?

Biden better hope the courts rule against his mandates, else he has created another crisis.

I will be one of them starting in February. The email from corporate came today. Unvaccinated must submit a weekly test as per OSHA mandate.

You can’t even schedule a test around here at CVS, Walgreen’s, Quest. EVERY SITE I go to says “no appointments available” for WEEKS.

There’s no way this mandated testing is going to fly when there’s NO TESTS and not enough testing personnel.

Posts: 33871 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
See if he can get Triamcinolone cream. It seems to help.

Triamcinalone, at least the 0.5% (pink tube) is good stuff, but the 0.1% (blue tube) is worthless, at least for poison oak. Betamethasone Dipropionate cream (0.05%) seems to work even better, but your mileage may vary.

Posts: 6925 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just another way to funnel people into the corral of getting the vaccination. You need to get the vaccination in order to continue making a living. Or you need to test weekly. Oh, no tests available for weeks or months? Well then you are on unpaid leave until you can come back with a negative test. I guess I haven't read or heard much on what the experts are speculating how the Supreme Court will rule but it's hard to put much faith in them given recent rulings.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8539 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Part of the shortage issue is everyone constantly getting tested when they think they may be sick or they have a runny nose. Most of those already vaccinated. They are obsessed with it.

JC

Posts: 1273 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
and not enough testing personnel.

test kits are the problem. the media induced psychosis has people getting tests that don't need them. The last three times I got tested (two due to close proximity with a suspected positive case, once for a medical procedure), it was self-administered.

Taking 10min for someone at the drive-thru at CVS to stick a test kit in the drawer and talk you through the procedure which is 100% DIY including packaging the sample and dropping in the box....yeah, that's wasteful.

The reasons the pharmacies insist is that the tests are HUGE cash cows. A good friend of mine...his friends own a private pharmacy in Northern Virginia and are pulling in $300K a day IN PROFIT due to the pandemic and associated testing and vaccine administration. $300K a day in profit for a single day...let that sink in.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
This is a long but good read: https://bprice.substack.com/p/lab-leak-20

cliff notes; omicron appears to be a separate branch, possible second lab leak. Or, could be an (intentional) antidote of sorts to Delta (i.e. conferring natural immunity).

quote:
First, look at the phylogenetic tree (it’s basically a family tree for viruses). This image comes from an article in Science, which in turn got it from nextstrain.org:

The x-axis shows time, with earlier times on the left of the graph, later times on the right. The y-axis shows how mutated the viruses are, compared to the original SARS-CoV-2 and to each other. Notice how over time, with natural mutations occurring, the original SARS-CoV-2 has gradually gotten more diverse. You can see delta variants there (in green) nested in what looks like a naturally expanding variety of viruses over time. That’s the main “wedge shape” you see, and it’s what you’d expect to see.

But then look at omicron. It’s the red cluster in the upper right. It’s very, very different. It’s way off the “natural” family tree of descendants of the original SARS-CoV-2. What’s more, if you trace its “stalk” back (i.e., if you look where it branched off from the “family tree”), you see it sprang from an “ancestor” from sometime in Spring 2020.

So, how did that happen? How did it suddenly appear in November 2021, when its “forefather” was a version of the virus that was common in mid-2020?

And where is all the natural variation in between? Why is it not like the other variants, nested in that natural-looking spreading set of gradually mutating descendants?

One parsimonious hypothesis is that some engineering has been done to it, in order to make its evolution look so unnatural. I have not heard another parsimonious hypothesis.

Putting this at the top of the page....nobody has read this but me? Look at the red in the graphic. WTAF?

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
Part of the shortage issue is everyone constantly getting tested when they think they may be sick or they have a runny nose. Most of those already vaccinated. They are obsessed with it.

***SATIRE ALERT*** (but still sadly true)
quote:

Leftist Who Keeps Taking COVID Tests Says He Can Quit Anytime

The Babylon Bee/Health
January 3, 2022

ARLINGTON, VA—A local family held an impromptu intervention for their son, Eric Chag, 35, who has been taking up to 24 COVID tests a day.

“I can quit anytime I want!” screeched Eric. “I’m not out of control! You’re all out of control! I’m going to cancel you from my room!”

The family first became concerned after Eric’s nose fell off.

“He said it was just a drug problem,” informed his mother, Olivia Chag. “But then I started to notice Q-Tips piling up in the trash. [My husband] never cleans his ears so I was immediately suspicious.”

“I just don’t understand it,” admitted Eric’s father, George Chag. “I’m a proud Democrat. I sat him down to explain ‘the Covid and the bees,’ but I just wanted him to wear a mask when he drives—not go insane!”

Though the initial intervention proved unsuccessful, his loving family isn’t giving up on him.

“We’re trying to explain to him that this is an incredibly deadly virus and his life is never going to be the same again,” said his mother, Olivia Chag. “But then—I don’t know where I was going with this. Mask up, I guess.”

“Right, mask up,” agreed his father, George Chag. “With at least three masks.”

At publishing time, Eric Chag was rejected by a local rehab center due to a fever.

Link

Posts: 33871 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://covidmythbuster.substa...-patient-can-produce

A decent/short article on how criminal this all is on children. Stop testing them, and good lord stop jabbing them.

Posts: 775 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
More bad news on Covid vaccines and myocarditis in men under 40 - even as more colleges require booster shots for students
Alex Berenson

A huge new study has found the risk of serious heart problems called myocarditis in men under 40 soars with each dose of a Covid mRNA vaccine - and is sharply higher than the risk from a coronavirus infection itself.

The findings call into sharp question the efforts by American colleges and universities to make their students receive booster shots before returning to school this January - especially since other studies have shown that the risk of post-vaccine myocarditis is concentrated not merely in men under 40 but in those aged 16-25.

The study, which British researchers released in late December, showed that the risk of myocarditis almost doubled after the first Pfizer shot in men under 40. Then it doubled again after the second and doubled again after the third - to almost eight times the baseline risk.

SOURCE: https://www.medrxiv.org/conten....21268276v1.full.pdf

For the Moderna vaccine, the risks were even higher, reaching 16-fold after the second shot. (The risk of a third Moderna shot could not be calculated because too few people received it.)

Because each Moderna shot contains 100 micrograms of mRNA, while each Pfizer shot contains 30, the findings suggest strongly that the heart risks are dose-related and likely to continue to rise with each additional shot.

The study also contained some evidence that post-vaccine myocarditis might be more dangerous than other forms of myocarditis. It showed a trend towards higher death rates in people hospitalized for myocarditis after vaccination compared to other myocarditis cases.

Both myocarditis and pericarditis are forms of heart inflammation that can be very serious, even deadly. In an appendix, the researchers reported that 263 Britons were hospitalized for myocarditis within four weeks of receiving a Pfizer shot; of those, 38, or 14 percent, died. Only about 9 percent of people hospitalized for myocarditis that did not follow an mRNA vaccination died.

The researchers did not look at other potential cardiovascular risks, such as heart attacks or irregular heartbeats, although American and European databases of post-vaccine side effects contain many reports of those as well.

The findings come even as many colleges and universities - including public schools like the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, large private schools such as Syracuse University, and Ivy League institutions such as Princeton University - demand that their students receive a booster Covid shot before returning to campus.

https://alexberenson.substack....accines-and/comments

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24173 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
The study, which British researchers released in late December, showed that the risk of myocarditis almost doubled after the first Pfizer shot in men under 40. Then it doubled again after the second and doubled again after the third - to almost eight times the baseline risk.

For the Moderna vaccine, the risks were even higher, reaching 16-fold after the second shot. (The risk of a third Moderna shot could not be calculated because too few people received it.)

Because each Moderna shot contains 100 micrograms of mRNA, while each Pfizer shot contains 30, the findings suggest strongly that the heart risks are dose-related and likely to continue to rise with each additional shot.
That’s good information, thanks.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh FFS Roll Eyes

Nice of you to basically tell me my team is a bunch of dishonest scumbags...

And how am I getting a test when there are NO TESTS TO BE FOUND AROUND HERE and all the urgent cares and other places are jammed up with panicky sheep with sniffles?

Roll Eyes lighten up Francis! Big Grin

Seriously don't get your panties all bunched up, it wasn't directed at you or your team, its about how the situation is being handled by companies, and employees who use it to get WAH options whenever they don't want to work in the office that week and the HR rules that allow it, happens every week at the wifes company, 12,000 total employees, nationwide, and is a discussion topic at management meetings and dinner...

Posts: 23576 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:

You can’t even schedule a test around here at CVS, Walgreen’s, Quest. EVERY SITE I go to says “no appointments available” for WEEKS.

Hmmmm, Mrs. Mike bought 500 tests last week, we just had to go pick them up (in town) and she just bought 50k tests yesterday for her company. They will be here next week. They are shipping them out to their food distribution centers for when the center population hits 10% or higher for C19. Then everyone will get a test and cleared to work or sent home for quarantine.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11304 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
10-20 years from now all we are going to see on TV are ads like the ones now for asbestos exposure:

Men, if you were vaccinated with an MRNA injection in your 20’s and have ongoing heart problems, call 1-800-XXX-XXXX or visit the link below for more information! We may be able to get YOU a large cash settlement!”

It’s coming.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s coming.

Nope... Unfortunately, Big Pharma has been granted 100% immunity from liability.
The only way anyone is collecting anything is from government (which would be very limited) or from an employer who mandated the shot.

Actually, there is one other possibility:
If (big IF) it could be proven that Big Pharma is lying about the trial results and aware that they are killing people, they could be found criminally liable (think Nuremberg trials) and people could go to jail or be executed for crimes against humanity.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24173 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
See if he can get Triamcinolone cream. It seems to help.

I know he's been given Cetirizine and methylprednisolone; he didn't mention triamcinolone. I'll get in touch with him tonight and suggest it, though.

God bless America.

Posts: 13520 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
It’s taken me several days, the podcast is 3 hours long, but I hope I can influence many of you to watch/listen to, the Joe Rogan interview with Dr. Robert Malone. It’s been mentioned a time or two in this thread, but hasn’t generated much heat, and I think it should. Spotify carries the “Joe Rogan Experience,” and access to his show is free. This is important stuff.

I’ll add, if you search his name, you’ll see many articles from MSM outlets and political commentators discrediting Dr. Malone. Watch and judge for yourself.

Posts: 13301 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Watch and judge for yourself.

https://open.spotify.com/episo...CsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT

-rduckwor

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Not much to judge in this 20 minute snippet posted above, you really need to go to Spotify and start from the beginning. Hopefully, it will catch your interest, because there’s a lot packed into the 3 hours.

Posts: 13301 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post