SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:

Yes I will shamelessly shill HEB to anyone who will listen. It really is that much better. Big Grin

So they sell more than just kosher food?

Razz

Posts: 11415 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Vaccine Mandates Violating Personal Liberty: ‘What’s The Big Deal?’

WASHINGTON, DC - DECEMBER 13: U.S. President Joe Biden speaks during a briefing about the recent tornadoes in the Midwest in the Oval Office of the White House December 13, 2021 in Washington, DC. More than 60 people were killed, and officials fear the number will grow after a series of tornadoes and severe storms made their way through several states in the Midwest over the weekend.
Drew Angerer / Getty Images

On Tuesday, President Joe Biden downplayed concerns that many Americans have about his vaccine mandates going too far and encroaching on their individual freedoms.

“Your vaccine mandates have suffered some setbacks in court recently,” WHIOTV 7 reporter John Bedell said. “Federal judges have halted three of those COVID vaccine mandates.”

“Are you going to back down or are you going to continue to fight those in court?” Bedell asked.

“This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem,” Biden said. “Everybody talks about freedom about not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about you make sure you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else.”

“What about that?” Biden continued. “What’s the big deal?”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearc...y-whats-the-big-deal

https://www.dailywire.com/news...y-whats-the-big-deal

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24584 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
FRONTLINE NURSE EXPLAINS WHAT’S GOING ON - SHE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE UP TO..

Collette Martin, a practicing RN of 17 years, shares what she's seeing in the hospitals.

https://brandnewtube.com/v/hQy5a8

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4864 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Amtrak suspends vaccine mandate

Amtrak is temporarily suspending a requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by early January, the railroad said Tuesday, a move that could stave off a feared reduction in service as fewer than 500 active employees remain unvaccinated.
Americans Travel Ahead Of Labor Day Weekend As CDC Recommends Unvaccinated Stay Home

Amtrak CEO Bill Flynn said in a memo that unvaccinated workers are required to submit Covid-19 tests, and those who don’t comply with the rule will first be placed on an unpaid leave of absence and could eventually be subject to termination (the news was first reported by Reuters).

Flynn said the company adjusted its vaccine policy after a federal judge decided last week to halt the Biden Administration’s vaccine mandate for federal contractors and subcontractors

Nearly 96% of Amtrak employees are fully vaccinated and 97.3% have received at least one dose as of Tuesday, according to the memo, leaving fewer than 500 of the railroad’s more than 17,500 employees unvaccinated.

Flynn said Amtrak still hopes to get all of its employees vaccinated.

The new vaccine-or-test rule will remain in effect while the vaccine mandate for federal contractors remains unenforceable, according to the memo.

Last week, Gardner testified before the House of Representatives that Amtrak expected to limit its service frequency due to worker shortages after the vaccine mandate for federal contractors takes effect January 4. The railroad has also seen a drop in employees over the course of the pandemic due to retirements and resignations, he said.

“After reviewing our system service plans in light of these changes, we do not anticipate having system-wide service impacts in January,” Flynn said in Tuesday’s memo.
Surprising Fact

Amtrak is a federally chartered corporation whose board of directors is appointed by the president, but it operates as an independent agency and a for-profit company. Congress created the railroad in 1970 after private railroad companies operated passenger rail services at a large net loss for years, and operations began the following year.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Doctor who caught omicron at super spreader event says pandemic isn't just due to the unvaccinated

The experimental "vaccine" narrative is starting to fall apart. We knew it was only a matter of time before the evidence became so overwhelming it had to happen.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

“This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem,” Biden said. “Everybody talks about freedom about not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about you make sure you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else.”

“What about that?” Biden continued. “What’s the big deal?”

Stop lying, Joe!

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced this weekend that 80 percent of COVID-19 “Omicron variant” cases are found in so-called “fully vaccinated” individuals. Forty-seven percent of Omicron cases – which are far milder than original COVID-19 cases – are found in those who received the first round of vaccinations, and with 33 percent of cases found in people with both vaccination and booster shots.

Only 19 percent of cases were identified in unvaccinated individuals.

https://thenationalpulse.com/n...c-of-the-vaccinated/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24584 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
It is absolutely sickening that this old asshole FRAUD and TRAITOR is allowed to openly lie to the American people via the crooked media like this. My most fervent wish is that he suffers a massive debilitating stroke and his stupid wife has to spend the remainder of her days caring for a vegetable that babbles and shits all over the place.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
As per a famous quote, incorrectly attributed to Mark Twain, but voiced by lawyer Clarence Darrow, "I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."

That goes from Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC & her Squad, and numerous other Leftists that have/are doing their best to destroy all that is good and decent in this country.

Things can not continue on without a major eruption in the body politic.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2799 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Doctor who caught omicron at super spreader event says pandemic isn't just due to the unvaccinated

The experimental "vaccine" narrative is starting to fall apart. We knew it was only a matter of time before the evidence became so overwhelming it had to happen.

Kinda. She was basically saying the opposite of what we need to do and pushed the “we can stop” COVID narrative. The problem you see is we need to be vaccinated, social distanced AND wear a mask. If she and the other wedding guests had kept mask on everyone would have been fine.

JC

Posts: 1303 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
JohnCourage: You raise an interesting point.
Those who are completely sold on the "vaccine" will never see the failure of the "vaccine" and back away from pushing it.
They will continue to see it all as the fault of those who refuse to be injected.

-rduckwor

posted Hide Post
I had to listen to several radio commercials today from "State" experts advising against and condemning Christmas gatherings again this year. (not my car so didn't have a choice - I don't listen to the radio anymore now that I have my own playlists)

But you can stuff 50,000 people into a domed football stadium with no concerns. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

Sen. Cruz Grills United CEO Over Vaccine Mandate: 'Your Employees are Being Mistreated'

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Sen. Cruz, for speaking out!

-rduckwor

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
So the Skins who have very few unvaccinated players is down a dozen and a half players this week. I guess them vaccines work great. Playing for last playoff spot. Oh well...

Link

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Yup. I just roll my eyes when watching hockey and they say "so-and-so is out of the line up in Covid protocol". You KNOW every one of them swingin' dicks has gotten the jab!! So WTF is ANYONE going into "Covid Protocol"??!?!?!?!?

I THOUGHT THE VACCINES WORKED?????

What a fuckin' sham...... Mad Mad Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^
My most fervent wish is that he suffers a massive debilitating stroke and his stupid wife has to spend the remainder of her days caring for a vegetable that babbles and shits all over the place.

Pretty sure she is doing that now.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I THOUGHT THE VACCINES WORKED?????
What a fuckin' sham...... Mad Mad Mad

And everyone has to be fired if they disagree with the mandated injection...

-rduckwor

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Been on indefinite unpaid leave since 12-NOV. Good times. Good times...

No income
No benefits (well, they were gonna cost $1,205/month when they would normally be $280)
No access to 401k money because the company says I'm still an "Active" employee (Oh how convenient! If THAT'S not punitive punishment, I don't know what is)
Blocked from flying for another carrier

Funny thing about Kirby's "safety"...
Any passenger who is unvaccinated can still fly on a United plane
Any unvaccinated pilot from another carrier can sit on the flight deck jumpseat to commute to work or a vacation destination
Yet I...the unwashed, leperous wretch of society who was just fine flying the plane on 1-OCT is somehow putrid scum and can't fly on 2-OCT (when unpaid leave was supposed to originally start).

That's a "Reasonable" Accommodation for you.

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
So the Skins who have very few unvaccinated players is down a dozen and a half players this week. I guess them vaccines work great. Playing for last playoff spot. Oh well...

Link

They probably have low levels of vitamin D3.

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Link

I don't really follow them but you can't avoid all the news but apparently the Vikings are having Covid issues as well. I remember listening to their coach on sports talk while driving up to the lake last spring before the season started. The Vikings quarter back refused the vaccine and it pissed coach off. I remember him commenting on the radio saying something to the effect that "These guys get on the internet and read all this dumb stuff about how the vaccine could harm you and they actually believe it!" And of course the sports guy interviewing him assisted in demonizing players who wouldn't get the shot. Well the Vikings quarterback is not one of the players that is out.

The NHL did something similar. They called out publicly the four players in the entire league who would not get vaccinated before the season began. Basically how these guys were a threat to the rest of the players and how could they be so selfish etc. etc. Now the league is close to having to shut down due to so many players being out on Covid protocols and having to cancel games. Not one of the four unvaccinated players are on the protocol list. None of these players are actually sick mind you at least that I know of. They have either tested positive or have been exposed. But of course the response now is it would be much worse if we didn't get vaccinated. That's why these players aren't actually getting sick! They are lying when they say this of course because they all bought into the vaccine thinking it was going to innoculate everyone from getting the positive test so they could play their games without interruption and keep the money gates open. Didn't work out.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post