SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^
My most fervent wish is that he suffers a massive debilitating stroke and his stupid wife has to spend the remainder of her days caring for a vegetable that babbles and shits all over the place.

Pretty sure she is doing that now.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5047 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I THOUGHT THE VACCINES WORKED?????
What a fuckin' sham...... Mad Mad Mad

And everyone has to be fired if they disagree with the mandated injection...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24145 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Been on indefinite unpaid leave since 12-NOV. Good times. Good times...

No income
No benefits (well, they were gonna cost $1,205/month when they would normally be $280)
No access to 401k money because the company says I'm still an "Active" employee (Oh how convenient! If THAT'S not punitive punishment, I don't know what is)
Blocked from flying for another carrier

Funny thing about Kirby's "safety"...
Any passenger who is unvaccinated can still fly on a United plane
Any unvaccinated pilot from another carrier can sit on the flight deck jumpseat to commute to work or a vacation destination
Yet I...the unwashed, leperous wretch of society who was just fine flying the plane on 1-OCT is somehow putrid scum and can't fly on 2-OCT (when unpaid leave was supposed to originally start).

That's a "Reasonable" Accommodation for you.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
So the Skins who have very few unvaccinated players is down a dozen and a half players this week. I guess them vaccines work great. Playing for last playoff spot. Oh well...

Link

They probably have low levels of vitamin D3.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
So the Skins who have very few unvaccinated players is down a dozen and a half players this week. I guess them vaccines work great. Playing for last playoff spot. Oh well...

Link

I don't really follow them but you can't avoid all the news but apparently the Vikings are having Covid issues as well. I remember listening to their coach on sports talk while driving up to the lake last spring before the season started. The Vikings quarter back refused the vaccine and it pissed coach off. I remember him commenting on the radio saying something to the effect that "These guys get on the internet and read all this dumb stuff about how the vaccine could harm you and they actually believe it!" And of course the sports guy interviewing him assisted in demonizing players who wouldn't get the shot. Well the Vikings quarterback is not one of the players that is out.

The NHL did something similar. They called out publicly the four players in the entire league who would not get vaccinated before the season began. Basically how these guys were a threat to the rest of the players and how could they be so selfish etc. etc. Now the league is close to having to shut down due to so many players being out on Covid protocols and having to cancel games. Not one of the four unvaccinated players are on the protocol list. None of these players are actually sick mind you at least that I know of. They have either tested positive or have been exposed. But of course the response now is it would be much worse if we didn't get vaccinated. That's why these players aren't actually getting sick! They are lying when they say this of course because they all bought into the vaccine thinking it was going to innoculate everyone from getting the positive test so they could play their games without interruption and keep the money gates open. Didn't work out.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8536 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe they will shut the NFL down this month and skip the playoffs. You know - for the players safety and the greater good.

The players deserve the inconveniences they are experiencing now - they could have easily stuck together and said no way. There would have been virtually no chance that Ownership/Leagues would risk billions and billions to support the nonsense.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Well, there's always next season. Of course, I won't be watching then either, nor will I care in the slightest! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8927 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
From Salty Cracker, the FDA is confiscating and destroying IVM shipments--

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8354 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Taboo Truths about the Covid Vaccine

Heart attacks skyrocket - and ICUs are overwhelmed from coast to coast.

Thu Dec 16, 2021 Wayne Allyn Root

The COVID-19 vaccines appear to be causing a global health disaster. There are so many warnings from all around the world. I'll list just a few in this column. But the U.S. media remains silent. They're as quiet as a church mouse. Why?

Japan's Ministry of Health just announced that "the Moderna and Pfizer Covid vaccines could cause heart-related side effects in younger males." Health experts in Japan have witnessed skyrocketing rates of myocarditis and pericarditis in young men and teenagers. And they've seen the same nonstop heart issues with middle-aged and older individuals.

All over America, and all over the world, cardiac arrest, heart inflammation and heart attack deaths are exploding. Young athletes are dropping right on the field; star soccer players in Europe are dropping dead in the middle of games; referees, coaches and even fans in the stands are having cardiac emergencies. It's something no one has ever seen before. It's an epidemic.

What do all these victims have in common? They've all been vaccinated.

In America, the media is filled with reports of hospital emergency rooms and intensive care units overwhelmed with seriously ill patients. From coast to coast, there are so many sick people lined up that there aren't enough beds or nurses. Sick patients are lying on gurneys along the hallways. Doctors and medical experts call it a "mystery" why so many Americans are sick. They can't understand what's happening.

But I can solve the mystery. I believe that these are COVID-19 vaccine-related injuries overwhelming ERs and ICUs. The very illnesses that are most prevalent in this mysterious health emergency — heart attack deaths, cardiac arrest, strokes, blood clots, multiple organ failure — are all the same COVID-19 vaccine side effects listed in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

What a coincidence.

But it's not just in the USA. It's happening everywhere. In the U.K., the Evening Standard newspaper reports up to 300,000 British citizens are facing sudden heart related illness and cardiac arrest.

U.K. medical experts are blaming PPSD — "post-pandemic stress disorder." Three hundred thousand Brits aren't dying and crippled from the vaccine. Of course not. They're all nuts. It's all in their heads.

These brainwashed Kool-Aid drinkers can't see what's right in front of their faces. Or perhaps doctors, scientists and researchers are too afraid of losing their medical licenses, or losing multimillion-dollar government grants, to speak up.

In the case of the media, it's all about greed. Big Pharma buys a large proportion of the ads on every TV news network in America. Offend Big Pharma with stories of vaccine deaths and injuries, and the media could lose billions of dollars in revenue. Half the newsroom could be fired.

Not to mention stock prices would collapse in these media companies. There go the retirement accounts of Lester Holt, Don Lemon, Sean Hannity and Rachel Maddow. So, the truth is hard to come by.

What's the truth? All anyone with a shred of credibility, morality and decency have to look at are a few key factors.

First, the Food and Drug Administration has reportedly requested 75 years to fully release the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine data. If I told you to "Trust me, I'm selling the world's best health tonic, but I can't disclose any of the test results or ingredients for 75 years, until everyone asking is dead," would you trust me? Would you buy what I was selling? Would you inject it into your body

Second, a federal judge demanded some of that data be released immediately by Pfizer. Just in the first few pages, detailing results from just the first few weeks of vaccines, Pfizer admits in their own data that their vaccine was linked to fatal outcomes for 1,223 Americans and produced 42,086 reports of adverse effects. Among the most prominent adverse effects were heart attacks and heart problems.

Third, the VAERS system is reporting a number of adverse effects possibly linked to the vaccines — including tens of thousands of hospitalizations, crippling injuries and permanent disabilities. That's just in America. The EU numbers are even higher.

Now let me let you in on a terrible secret. My insider health care sources are reporting so many victims are filing reports with VAERS that the system is hopelessly overwhelmed and backed up. There may be 20,000 or 40,000 or 60,000 more deaths waiting to be processed into the VAERS system. They tell me the numbers are staggering.

Now you know why hospital ERs and ICUs are overwhelmed with people who are seriously ill.

So, my question is, shouldn't someone be investigating this escalating health disaster? Shouldn't someone in the media be reporting on this unimaginable tragedy? Should politicians be protecting us?

One thing I know: Something very bad and very evil is happening.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/f...le-wayne-allyn-root/

16 Of Biden’s Biggest Whoppers About COVID-19 Vaccines

https://thefederalist.com/2021...t-covid-19-vaccines/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24145 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Doctor Gives Best Explanation In 10 Minutes For Why COVID Is A Con

Dr Shankara Chetty is from South Africa. He has successfully treated thousands of patients with alleged “covid”-illness with no oxygen, hospitalization nor death. While he usually does not go into discussing the bigger picture but treatments, he does take a few minutes to explain why COVID is not the threat and is actually a farce, but also points out the deadliness of the COVID shots and why they should not only be avoided but stopped altogether.

https://thewashingtonstandard....meant-to-kill-video/

-rduckwor

posted Hide Post
^^^

Amazing video. Everyone should watch it when trying to form an opinion on all this mess.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The UK is plunging into total chaos as they are acting like the Omnicron Persei 8 strain is going to kill them all with "cases" rising rapidly.

Well, no shit! When you become obsessed with "cases" and force everyone to be tested to become a new "case", this is what you get!

Few are dying from this yet they are acting like it's the end of the godddam world over there. Their restaurant industry is going to collapse as people are cancelling their holiday parties and dinners right and left where these businesses were counting on a good holiday season to keep them alive.

I swear the world has become like the US was during the Vietnam War with this obsession with case counts like we were caught up in the body count game and later we found that these counts were wildly inflated or even double or triple counts.

If people aren't dying or overloading the medical system, WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT "CASES" ANYWAY? Let's all get it and get it over with!

FFS Mad

Posts: 33834 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
YouTube Censors Bombshell Joe Rogan Interview With Cardiologist Peter McCullough

Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

In a move that will come as a shock to absolutely no one, YouTube is censoring clips of Joe Rogan’s interview with cardiologist Peter McCullough wherein the doctor laid out how early treatment of COVID is being actively suppressed by governments and big-pharma in favour of a blind pursuit to vaccinate everyone.

Texas-based McCullough urged that treatments including ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies are being sidelined in order to “create acceptance for, and then promote, mass vaccination.”

During the three hour long exchange, McCullough also spoke at length about vaccine side effects, including myocarditis in young people.

McCullough tweeted out a link to a YouTube video of the interview, which has since been pulled down.

Trying to access the video results in the message “This video has been removed for violating YouTube’s Community Guidelines.” A “learn more” link re-routes to YouTube’s Community Guidelines overview, and the company’s COVID-19 medical misinformation policy.

Rogan himself retweeted McCullough’s post, and later retweeted this post on censorship from Tim Dillon:

Tim Dillon
@TimJDillon
You have to defeat bad ideas with good ideas. Censorship is a drug and once it becomes mainstream it will be wielded by both political extremes. How people choose not to see this is beyond me. But the idea of silencing ones enemies is powerful and apparently all consuming.

The entire Rogan interview with Dr. McCullough is of course still available on Spotify, which has a deal to distribute Rogan’s podcasts, although how long that will last with Rogan increasingly defying the establishment by allowing open discussion is anyone’s guess.

It's been posted on Rumble:

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ist-peter-mccullough

-rduckwor

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Yet they all continue to post their content on these platforms that are clearly biased.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Vulgar analogy...

Someone notices that pregnancy and birth rates have increased in part, due to COVID workplace shutdowns, shutdown of entertainment, restaurants etc., and people in isolation.

Then many "researchers/scientists" realize that a hard on is part of the process of preggers syndrome, and so the focus on the rise of hardons becomes prolific, with graphs of staffs leading the news.

Yes, the government will soon follow with dicktates and saltpeter in our mashed taters is a given...

And that is the absurdity of all this "tracking cases" crap.

My question (rhetorical, I do not want an answer, I only want people to think about it);

"Are you complying with any of this crap?"

(Certainly, deal with the realness of the illness. If you get it, get proper care, and get better. Common sense approach to all things life.)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43911 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

So, my question is, shouldn't someone be investigating this escalating health disaster? Shouldn't someone in the media be reporting on this unimaginable tragedy? Should politicians be protecting us?

One thing I know: Something very bad and very evil is happening.

Covid-19 has been used as the distraction/justification for another agenda. I've all but given up on trying to convince people of this.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4833 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yet they all continue to post their content on these platforms that are clearly biased.

As they should. The more people that see this, the better.

Locally, the vast majority of opposition to local school boards engaging in this nonsense takes place on facebook.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15723 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is what the UK is about to go into full lockdown and cancel Christmas and New Year's over: a fucking COLD Roll Eyes

These people have gone nuts.

This is from the UK Daily Mail today:

Posts: 33834 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This is what the UK is about to go into full lockdown and cancel Christmas and New Year's over: a fucking COLD Roll Eyes

These people have gone nuts.

Wanna bet that the elites still have their parties, just like last year? Fuck every single person within government everywhere that is using their power to force others into solitude during the holiday season (or any other time). Fuck them with a red hot poker, sideways!

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post