SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Impactful Video Showcases Hollywood Vaccine Propaganda as Contrast Against Adverse Vaccine Outcomes

“Something is not right“… There’s a website tracking professional sports figures worldwide who have died or been seriously injured by the vaccine. Each instance is cited and recorded and the total number of professional athletes –just this year– who have died or suffered serious vaccine injury is now almost 300 [DATA LINK]

In a similar effort a video has been created to remind everyone how much propaganda effort was put forth as a result of collaboration between the U.S. government and Hollywood [much of this I had never seen]. {Direct Rumble Link Here} The vaccine push is then contrast against the mounting examples of serious injury from the vaccine. The final video is quite powerful. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehou...utcomes/#more-221657

How to open the eyes of anyone who still thinks Covid vaccines are working as promised

Alex Berenson

Let’s say you wind up talking about the vaccine. (I know, what are the odds?)

And let’s say the folks you’re talking to are not crazy vaccine fanatics who think the only problem with Australia’s interment camps is that they don’t go far enough. They’re reasonable people. Maybe they’ve even been vaccinated and are not sure about boosters, or what to do about their kids.

They’ve heard nearly all Covid deaths in Britain are in vaccinated people. But they’ve also heard about the Centers for Disease Control report that the unvaccinated are at much higher risk. They’ve heard about the new variant too, of course.

So many numbers. So much science! And despite the last 20 months, they still believe the public health authorities wouldn’t exaggerate the threat of Covid or manipulate data to scare them.

They are legitimately confused. And you have about five minutes before halftime is over to help them understand the truth.

What do you do?

First, don’t talk about all-cause mortality. We don’t know yet what’s driving that (though I have some upsetting charts to drop soon), and it’s just too weird and scary for most people to consider.

Second, don’t overwhelm them with detail. Marek’s disease, antibody-dependent-enhancement risk, healthy vaccine user bias, age stratification, clinical trial design manipulation, unadjusted confounders, declining titers, B-cell maturation, booster schedules, anti-idiotype antibodies, spike protein migration, vaccine induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia - don’t go there.

Even trying to explain that the CDC changed the definition of a vaccine - and yes, the CDC sure did change the definition of a vaccine - may be tough.

Instead, try one simple question. The simplest possible. The public health equivalent of Ronald Reagan’s, Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

The question is this: If the vaccines work, what’s going on?

Remind them: We are almost a year into mass vaccination campaigns. Even before they began, public health experts and media and politicians explicitly and repeatedly promised that vaccines would end the epidemic if enough people took them.

Now the United States and especially Europe have vaccinated vast numbers of their citizens with mRNA and DNA vaccines that appeared hugely effective in clinical trials. In many European countries, over 90 percent of all adults are vaccinated.

Yet not only has Covid not disappeared, many of those same countries, like Denmark, are now seeing record levels of infections.

And deaths are soaring too - deaths in Germany trail only last winter’s peak.

https://alexberenson.substack..../the-god-that-failed

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The truly sad thing in all of this is the fact that the data is there for all to see. Numbers don’t lie, just our media and leftist political trash leaders. Even more distressing are the numbers of reasonably intelligent people that admit that natural immunity from recovery vastly trumps the “vaccine”, and yet voluntarily go out and get boosters.

Some do it to keep their jobs. Some do it to reduce symptom severity (that is not what a vaccine is supposed to do; it’s what over the counter cold medications do), and some still labor under the false notion that “vaccination” will someday put an end to this nightmare. Meanwhile, having recently recovered from the bad cold, I mean Covid, like to point out that my body is incapable of harboring the virus. My natural immunity blows any of the “vaccines” out of the water. And to this, my more intelligent “vaccinated” friends agree. All while resigning themselves to getting boosters in a timely fashion so they get “less sick”. Madness.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
It is madness. The whole damn thing. I wish I could live long enough to find out exactly what Fauci, Gates, all of them, had in mind with this virus and "vaccines".

And that is NOT conspiracy theory. They wargamed a pandemic in October 2019. What did they know, or have planned? Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Well, I was going to join a local doom/sludge metal band (metal but real slow), and it was going great until I got covid. First question, of course, was “are you vaccinated?” I’m not, and lost three new friends real quick like. Sucks, they were nice guys aside from the idealogical problem. We were going to go on tour this coming summer. Bucket list item with a pen mark next to it.

Flying to Albany in a few hours with my mother. Going to pick up my father’s ashes and was going to see about getting some lunch with my sister before we drive up to the family home. I quote: “I’d love to spend time with you, but I’m not at all comfortable being indoors and/or unmasked with either of you. It may be 14 days from symptoms starting, but the virus is evolving, and I’m not going to risk it since I’m pregnant. We could spend time outside masked, but the weather doesn’t look great.”

So, I’m going to send her a text to leave the ashes on the doorstep, we’ll drop off the junior hockey set I brought for her unborn son, and leave with the ashes. She need not risk even waving hello through the window, lest Covid be transmissible through double pane glass. After all, the virus is evolving.

Posts: 17131 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Well, I was going to join a local doom/sludge metal band (metal but real slow), and it was going great until I got covid. First question, of course, was “are you vaccinated?” I’m not, and lost three new friends real quick like. Sucks, they were nice guys aside from the ideological problem. We were going to go on tour this coming summer. Bucket list item with a pen mark next to it.

After all, the virus is evolving.

That sucks, Smudge. It's too bad the virus is evolving.... but the propaganda continues to trump the science. Your natural immunity provides more protection than their injected immunity. They are safer from you now than if you had been injected. But they won't know or understand.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Well, The Atlantic has settled the question. This week, the magazine raised the question all the pro-vaxxers are fretting about in a story headlined, “Is It Safe to Hang Out With the Unboosted?”

Oh man, I wish they wouldn’t make me laugh so hard.

The subhead reads, “How to make everyday risk assessments when there are many shades of what it means to be vaccinated.” Many shades! Just like the color of people’s skins! You see what this means, right? Yep. More invidious structural racism on the left.

You see, things are starting to get complicated for pro-vaxxers. The Atlantic explains to its fretful readers that “what it means to be vaccinated encompasses much more variety [now.]” Variety! In case you weren’t keeping up with current events, the magazine explains to its audience how confusing things are now: “some people who have gotten their initial doses haven’t gotten a booster dose, and some people mixed and matched the brands of their first shots and their booster. What’s more, everyone is on their own personal timeline, depending on when they got their shots.”

Whew. It’s getting hard to be a pro-vaxxer.

I know what to do! We need an app! An app to tell you if its safe to hang out with your friend! You can’t do it yourself. “Because of boosters,” the Atlantic explains, “the term ‘fully vaccinated’ doesn’t indicate as much about someone’s vaccination history as it used to.” Waning injection efficacy “adds another element of complexity: Some ‘fully vaccinated’ people might abruptly revert back to the category of partially vaccinated.”

Abruptly! In other words, you could be right in the middle of dinner, about to snake another grilled asparagus down into the feeding hole, when BLAMM, your friend suddenly stops qualifying as fully vaccinated anymore. How do you handle that awkward social faux pas without choking on a fig-glazed duck wing?

Furthermore, the Atlantic warns its readers that things are going to get worse: “Indeed, as complicated as vaccination statuses are now, they might become even more complicated in the future.” You see, if people end up needing a new TYPE of vaccine — because of Omicron — it’s going to get super busy all up in here: “people’s vaccine sequences would be even more varied: Some would be getting their fourth shot, while others would get an Omicron-specific dose as their first.”

My goodness. How do these folks navigate day to day life? Can you imagine walking around, obsessing about this kind of stuff?

Anyway, it gets better. After the headline went viral, the Atlantic defended their choice of language in a strongly-worded update. By which I mean, they sneakily edited the headline without telling anybody and changed it to “How to Socialize Safely in the Booster Era.”

Nothing says you meant it like stealth-editing your story after catching flak on the internet.

Jeff Childers, Coffee & Covid

-rduckwor

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Quick question, has a single person worldwide died of omicron yet?

Same question four days later.... Any deaths yet? How about even hospitalizations?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
It won't be too long before it's "Is it safe to hang out with the vaccinated?".

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
It won't be too long before it's "Is it safe to hang out with the vaccinated?".

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Mad

It's always "rules for thee but not for me" with these fuckers in government who are making the rules. Wasn't the UK sending in their police in raids to break up gatherings during that time?

quote:

Leaked video shows Boris Johnson staffers joking about Christmas party during 2020 lockdown

LONDON (AP) — A leaked video that shows staff members in British Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s office joking about holding a lockdown-breaching Christmas party is adding fuel to allegations that government officials flouted coronavirus rules they imposed on everyone else.

For days, the prime minister’s office has been trying to rebut reports that Johnson’s staff held a December 2020 office party — complete with wine, food, games and a festive gift exchange — when pandemic regulations banned most social gatherings.

According to multiple British media outlets, the party took place on Dec. 18, when restrictions in London prohibited most indoor gatherings, and a day before Johnson tightened the rules even further, ruling out family Christmas celebrations for millions of people.

The prime minister’s office said in response to the footage broadcaster ITV aired late Tuesday that “there was no Christmas party. COVID rules have been followed at all times.”

The video, recorded on Dec. 22, 2020, shows then-press secretary Allegra Stratton appearing to joke about an illicit party at the prime minister’s Downing Street office.
The recording appears to be a mock news conference, held as a rehearsal for televised daily government media briefings.

Another aide, playing a journalist, says: “I’ve just seen reports on Twitter that there was a Downing Street Christmas party on Friday night, do you recognize those reports?”

As laughter is heard, Stratton, the press secretary, says: “I went home” and asks colleagues: “What’s the answer?” Another voice can be heard saying: “It wasn’t a party, it was cheese and wine.”

“Is cheese and wine all right? It was a business meeting,” a laughing Stratton says.

Thousands of people in Britain have been fined since early 2020 for breaking restrictions by holding illegal gatherings. London’s Metropolitan Police force said officers were reviewing the leaked video in relation to “alleged breaches” of coronavirus regulations.

The leader of the opposition Labour Party, Keir Starmer, said the prime minister should “come clean and apologize.”

Link

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Have you been double-boosted?
The "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed" will always have one thing in common... neither will ever be FULLY VACCINATED !!

The World Gone Mad: The Covid Vaccine Derangement Syndrome

By Vasko Kohlmayer

Last Friday the government of the United Kingdom began administering a fourth Covid shot to its citizens.

That makes it four Covid injections in barely 11 months.

As a result, now you can encounter the quadruply jabbed walking around England.

The fourth shot, however, is not the last one. Apparently, there are many more to come.

The UK government now recommends that those 18 and over take a shot every three months.

This is not a joke. Watch the British Health Secretary solemnly conveying this news to the Parliament.

You would think that the UK government is doing this because these shots work, but the opposite is, in fact, the case.

A highly vaccinated country with an inoculation rate of 70 percent, Britain has been suffering from Covid surges.

Worse yet, the vaccinated fall seriously ill and die at higher rates than the unvaccinated. Eighty percent of hospitalizations and deaths in the UK have recently been among the double and triple vaxxed.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...erangement-syndrome/

-rduckwor

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
take a shot every three months.

These fucking people

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
take a shot every three months.

These fucking people

These people asked for the tyranny they are receiving the day they complied with handing over their guns or parking them at shooting clubs. THAT is the only thing keeping our corrupt leftists from doing the same to us.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Instead of healthy people just getting the virus and moving on with life they should live in eternal fear and endure never ending medication, no matter how benign the virus eventually becomes. It makes perfect sense.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
It makes perfect sense.
It does if you're a big pharma CEO or the politicians being paid by them. Money and control is all this is about at this point.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Money and control is all this is about at this point.

Unfortunately, the White House resident, who can't control is own bowels at this point, is supposedly in control of the military.

Exactly ZERO exemption requests have been granted to Biden's mandate. My son-in-law had 5 days to appeal, up to today, and the appeal has just been filed. I'm proud of the appeal (a collaboration between my daughter and myself) but not optimistic.

Supposedly, the Navy is 97% vaxxed. The cynical part of me thinks they would be happy to get rid of the "free thinkers" who have held out to this point. It has nothing to do with military readiness and the health of the force.

-rduckwor

posted Hide Post
FDA Says It Now Needs 75 Years to Fully Release Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Data

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...igPxxFzlPUxcTqtyK%2F

The Food and Drug Administration is asking a judge to give it 75 years to produce data concerning the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine, up 20 years from a previous request.

The agency, known as the FDA, told the court it can work faster than its previously proposed 500-pages-per-month-rate. But it also said there are over 59,000 more pages than mentioned in an earlier filing.

That discovery, and a desire to make sure it can work on other Freedom of Information Act requests at the same time, prompted the fresh request to the judge to allow production of roughly 12,000 pages by Jan. 31, 2022, and 500 pages per month thereafter.

That timeline would take it until at least 2096, Aaron Siri, a lawyer working on the case, said in a blog post.

“If you find what you are reading difficult to believe—that is because it is dystopian for the government to give Pfizer billions, mandate Americans to take its product, prohibit Americans from suing for harms, but yet refuse to let Americans see the data underlying its licensure,” Siri said.

The case was brought on behalf of the Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, which said the FDA was not complying with its request for data in a timely manner.

The group includes Dr. Carole Browner, a research professor at the University of California, Los Angeles’ David Geffen School of Medicine; Peter Doshi, an associate professor at the University of Maryland’s School of Pharmacy, and Dr. Harvey Risch, a professor of epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health.

The group says that the data should be made public quickly because the FDA spent just 108 days reviewing it before granting emergency use authorization to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

The matter is more urgent because millions of Americans are being mandated to take the shot or face repercussions, such as a loss of access to businesses and termination.

The Pfizer jab is the only one that has been approved by drug regulators. Approvals mean products have met a higher threshold of safety and effectiveness than those given emergency clearance.

“The entire purpose of FOIA is government transparency. In multiple recent cases, in upholding the FOIA’s requirement to ‘make the records promptly available,’ courts have required agencies, including the FDA, to produce 10,000 or more pages per month, and those cases did not involve a request nearly this important–i.e., the data underlying licensure of a liability-free product that the federal government requires nearly all Americans to receive,” Siri said.

“As the present pandemic rages on, independent review of these documents by outside scientists is urgently needed to assist with addressing the shortcomings and issues with the response to the pandemic to date.”

The FDA said its Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research maintains the records sought by the plaintiff but only has 10 staff members, and two of them are new, leaving them slower in processing pages than the other workers.

Each line of each page must be reviewed to ensure proper redactions are applied, the filing says.

Additionally, a faster rate than that requested would divert “significant resources away from the processing of other FOIA requests that are also in litigation,” and requests that came in before the request in question, the agency said, adding, “In sum, FDA’s proposed processing schedule is fair to plaintiff.”

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Explosion in New Heart Conditions Explained as “Post Pandemic Stress Disorder”

Paul Joseph Watson by way of Infowars

Experts in the UK say that an explosion in new heart illnesses in younger patients can be explained by a new condition called “post-pandemic stress disorder.”

Yes, really.

A London Evening Standard report quotes senior vascular surgeon Tahir Hussain, who works at an NHS hospital in London.

“I’ve seen a big increase in thrombotic-related vascular conditions in my practice,” said Hussain. “Far younger patients are being admitted and requiring surgical and medical intervention than prior to the pandemic.”

Hussain said that the cases are “a direct result of the increased stress and anxiety levels caused from the effects of PPSD (post-pandemic stress disorder).”

He also said that people dying at home “from conditions such as pulmonary embolism and myocardial infarction” was down to them self-isolating and not seeking the medical care they need...

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Comments like the one above from physicians are why their trade has lost all credibility. These doctors are literally standing by and watching people kill/seriously injure themselves with these jabs.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Comments like the one above from physicians are why their trade has lost all credibility.

"Lost all credibility" I'd say is a bit extreme?

However, and with all due respect to the docs on the forum and the profession in general: I do feel western medicine is far, far too quick to prescribe western medicine pharmaceuticals when there are other solutions that have been proven, over time, to work, don't have the side-effects many of said pharmaceuticals incur, thus don't result in the domino effect of drugs requiring more drugs requiring more drugs requiring more drugs requiring... as happened with my mother and, more recently, a friend of my wife's.

I've mentioned it in SF's pages more than once before: I've several times had one-or-another of my docs want to prescribe some-or-another drug to address one-or-another of my ills. I've looked into the drug, found it came with undesirable side-effects, and found natural remedies to address the problem.

In one case all it took was regular exercise.

In the instant case, SARS-CoV-2, there is documented evidence of several vitamins, supplements, and common OTC medications that have been shown to both increase immunity and reduce the severity of infection symptoms. By happy coincidence: I'd already been using many of them for other reasons:

• Vitamins C & D
  • Certain oral and nasal anti-histamines
  • CoQ10
  • Low-dose aspirin
  • Melatonin

By "documented evidence," I mean by recognized authorities such as the CDC, NIH, and the like.

Why are these getting short shrift?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post