SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
She never said it. This kind of crap from The Post Millennial is not helpful at all.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
EU chief calls for throwing out Nuremberg Code

https://twitter.com/laralogan/.../1467001315205255172

I don't think the EU Chief actually said that.

It wasn't a quote.
Make no mistake...this IS what this Psycho is saying and it is criminal.

The narrative is being set for mandatory vaccines across the EU.

Making Covid-19 vaccines mandatory was once unthinkable. But European countries are showing it can work
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30...-cmd-intl/index.html

EU must consider mandatory Covid jabs, says Von der Leyen
https://www.theguardian.com/wo...s-says-von-der-leyen

EU Commission chief urges countries to consider mandatory vaccines amid variant fears
https://www.france24.com/en/eu...s-amid-variant-fears

Not one of your links contains the word Nuremberg.....

EU leader has not called to scrap the Nuremberg Code

Her remarks were on video, can you find where she says that she want to scrap it and post it here.

This was not a quote like I pointed out in a previous post, Skins2881.
Forcing a experimental shot on anyone is a violation of the Nuremberg Code. Folks like Jordan Peterson were pointing that out to those that don't make the connection.

https://twitter.com/jordanbpet.../1466153664423374851

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Maybe you should have wrote something like "EU chief mulls compulsory vaccines, internet celebrities say that is akin to violating Nuremberg code since the vaccine is considered by many to be experimental."

Words have meanings. "EU chief calls for throwing out Nuremberg Code." To most people would mean that she had called for throwing out Nuremberg code.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Maybe you should have wrote something like "EU chief mulls compulsory vaccines, internet celebrities say that is akin to violating Nuremberg code since the vaccine is considered by many to be experimental."

Lesson of the day. Smile

Many non-internet celebrities believe forcing people to get jabs is a violation of the Nuremberg code.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
She never said it. This kind of crap from The Post Millennial is not helpful at all.

It looks like The Post Millennial removed the sugar coating.

-- George Orwell

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Some breaking news about the vaccine mandate for Federal contractors:

Judge Blocks Biden's Nationwide Vax Mandate For Federal Contractors

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Poor fellow does look a little spooked.

Michael Gunners ( Gumbie) has been SPOOKED BY DEATH THREATS TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY..

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="400" src="https://brandnewtube.com/embed/L3tCFV2sYfyZuEE" width="700"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

then perhaps he should be the one to change his position - rather than force his opinion on 20+ million people who don't give a flying fuck about his family

I have zero sympathy for this cretin

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

About time! I hope like hell it becomes permanent. This is the one that got me.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Neither do I. Seriously, screw that insane prick.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ It's another big step in the right direction.

Unfortunately,
–many already succumbed to the threat
–many still face private employer mandate not due to federal mandate
–many still face local gov’t mandates (NYC for ex.)
–many schools have mandates

Federal Court Blocks Another Biden Vaccine Mandate, This One Demanding That Federal Contractors Get the Jab

The judge ruled that the grant by Congress to the Executive of authority to procure goods and services obviously did not include the power to force people to get vaccinations against their will.

A federal judge in Georgia issued a nationwide injunction that prevents the U.S. government from enforcing a COVID-19 vaccine mandate on federal contractors, temporarily shutting down the last remaining vaccine requirement by the Biden administration.

U.S. District Judge Stan Baker in Savannah, Georgia, said Congress did not clearly authorize the president to use procurement to impose a vaccine requirement on contractors that will have "vast economic and political significance."

The lawsuit was filed by the states of Georgia, Alabama, Indiana, Kansas, South Carolina, Utah and West Virginia as well as a trade group for contractors.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
quote:
Poor fellow does look a little spooked.

Michael Gunners ( Gumbie) has been SPOOKED BY DEATH THREATS TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY..

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="400" src="https://brandnewtube.com/embed/L3tCFV2sYfyZuEE" width="700"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

then perhaps he should be the one to change his position - rather than force his opinion on 20+ million people who don't give a flying fuck about his family

The fine folks of Australia are not going to forget the ones that helped facilitate this power grab. This douche bag has lots of help.

-- George Orwell

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Garret Blaine:
quote:

Any sightings of this in mainstream news yet? I haven't found any reporting of this yet (local Fox news, WSJ, etc).

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
quote:
Originally posted by Garret Blaine:
quote:

Any sightings of this in mainstream news yet? I haven't found any reporting of this yet (local Fox news, WSJ, etc).

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ctor-vaccine-mandate

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good - now companies can't hide behind the faux Federal mandates. If you want to say FU to your employees, you have to own it and live with the consequences without anyone else to blame it on.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Good - now companies can't hide behind the faux Federal mandates. If you want to say FU to your employees, you have to own it and live with the consequences without anyone else to blame it on.

And just think of all the companies that are now going to advertise that they are “no vaccine required“ now to hire people!

All these companies are going to fall over themselves trying to distance themselves from these mandates, you watch

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
I doubt my employer will. He is likely to double down...again.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Since the fed mandate is eliminated does this mean that if an employer continues to force the issue they can be held liable for every single medical problem that results?

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
It just occured to me. The Gov't came out with a random date of December 6th to have all employees vaccinated. And on Dec 7th a nationwide injunction is put in place.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
It just occured to me. The Gov't came out with a random date of December 6th to have all employees vaccinated. And on Dec 7th a nationwide injunction is put in place.

It wasn’t a “random date”

It was 90 days from the day Biden signed the EO

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ meaning what exactly? what's special about 90 days?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post