SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
There is no money in it for big pharma

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
No money in the drugs already available and no power or political advantage to be gained from a flu like illness that your family doctor can handle. Oh no...this has to be a life altering experience accompanied by much hysteria and breaking of norms.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Comments like the one above from physicians are why their trade has lost all credibility. These doctors are literally standing by and watching people kill/seriously injure themselves with these jabs.

Agree 100%, but to take it a step further...

Do NOT overlook the fact that the vast majority of Physicians, on 'guidance' from the Medical Establishment, which is largely controlled by the Pharmaceutical Industry, are NOT treating people that test positive for COVID. After nearly two years since the 'plandemic' began, most people, unless they 'meet the specific criteria' for Monoclonal Antibodies (which somehow this differs from state to state), are still being told to go home, take Tylenol and treat symptoms with cold medicine....If you can't breathe or your lips turn blue, go to the hospital. Roll Eyes

They continue to support/promulgate a 100% vaccine solution, and make virtually ZERO mention of therapeutics or treatment of COVID, unless of course it's a driver of obscene profits for the Pharmaceutical Industry! And they do this in defiance of the mounting evidence that there are serious flaws to the efficacy of their promoted solution.

I will NEVER trust ANYTHING they say EVER again!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8895 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Impactful Video Showcases Hollywood Vaccine Propaganda as Contrast Against Adverse Vaccine Outcomes

“Something is not right“… There’s a website tracking professional sports figures worldwide who have died or been seriously injured by the vaccine. Each instance is cited and recorded and the total number of professional athletes –just this year– who have died or suffered serious vaccine injury is now almost 300 [DATA LINK]
[...SNIP]
Mr. chellim...do you have a Venmo or Youtube link to that video? I'd like to post it to our AE4HF chat board. Thanks!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Mr. chellim...do you have a Venmo or Youtube link to that video? I'd like to post it to our AE4HF chat board. Thanks!

Rumble:
https://rumble.com/vqbafl-plan...fficial-trailer.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24121 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
They continue to support/promulgate a 100% vaccine solution, and make virtually ZERO mention of therapeutics or treatment of COVID, unless of course it's a driver of obscene profits for the Pharmaceutical Industry! And they do this in defiance of the mounting evidence that there are serious flaws to the efficacy of their promoted solution.

We have to realize that the days are over when the doctor was truly responsible to the patient. They don't work for you. They work for the hospital, or the government, or the insurance company -- whoever is paying their salary.

Most medical practices are no longer independent. Large hospital chains now own most medical practices and are very sensitive to and responsive to government dictates.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24121 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
FDA Says It Now Needs 75 Years to Fully Release Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Oh to be that judge. I'd suggest they release the information in 75 days....if not sooner, with enormous fines attached for non-compliance.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Comments like the one above from physicians are why their trade has lost all credibility.
Bingo. They've knuckled under and in so doing, sacrificed all their credibility and public trust and respect. Hope it was worth it.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
I just watched the Rumble video. I've never seen any of the ads showing people singing and dancing about the vaccines until now.

Holy crap, that was disturbing!

Well, that settles it for me. I generally take life advice from hollywood and celebrities so I guess I'll get vaccinated now. Roll Eyes

Not gonna happen.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

We have to realize that the days are over when the doctor was truly responsible to the patient. They don't work for you. They work for the hospital, or the government, or the insurance company -- whoever is paying their salary.

Most medical practices are no longer independent. Large hospital chains now own most medical practices and are very sensitive to and responsive to government dictates.

Went for my annual today. Ended up discouraged and disheartened but not totally surprised. Wife and I have had this doctor for 13 years or so, good relationship, has discovered couple things that needed investigated and guided me to the relevant doctors for treatment. Very good outcomes, all is good.
First thing today, doc comes in with a hefty N-95 type mask on and says has to wear it because I am not vaccinated. So right off the bat it’s me who feels alienated. I’ve had COVID, full blown 9 months ago. I wasn’t contentious or argumentative. I merely asked his opinion as to why I should get a vaccine since I’m already immune. I could see right away wasn’t any use “arguing”. I didn’t bring out any hard core facts. I did mention the VARS system and heard the response I’ve seen all over the net concerning it.
My annual was very short, covered damn near nothing, no discussion of blood work or anything, and with a simple “bye” doc exited.
I go out front to schedule my appointment for next year and the scheduler says “your Doc won’t be here next year”………………oh?? “Yes resigning from here in March, didn’t tell you?” Um…..nope!

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
doctors don't work for you - they work for the insurance companies

you are merely a means to a checkbox to get paid for a procedure or a test

oh, and this just in

breaking news...

not only did they change the definition of a vaccine, but Fauci is now changing the definition of 'fully vaccinated'

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

not only did they change the definition of a vaccine, but Fauci is now changing the definition of 'fully vaccinated'

The 'vaccine' is a prophylactic at best. It helps one avoid severe outcomes after infection, succeeding at times, failing at others. So far it works more to prevent death than it does cause death in those at risk to COVID. We're giving this shit to kids now which is criminal, for kids the vaccine outweighs the danger of disease. 500 +/- kids have died of COVID-19, 10-20 approximately of the 500 died of COVID solely and not COVID + serious health issues.

It's all bullshit, why are we forcing this on people?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20827 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
.. why are we forcing this on people?

First it must be acknowledged it IS being forced on the world, clearly it is. Despite therapeutic alternatives that sure seem to be effective, we get only one choice, a vaccine. We'll never get to "why" if the obvious is not to be discussed.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8348 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Can the insanity ever find bottom?

In Germany, You Must Be Fully Vaxxed Vaccinated before Your Death by Assisted Suicide

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
We need another vaccine for the perpetually stupid

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
” we get only one choice, a vaccine”

The sad thing is that there is another option- natural immunity after recovery. You know, REAL science. Not this hokey-pokey pseudo science.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15584 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I think we've seen this horror before:

unvaccinated not welcome

https://twitter.com/Geopolitic.../1465460168775417856

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
The 'vaccine' is a prophylactic at best.
Nope, wrong term. Prophylactic is a drug that 'prevents' a disease. These vaccines 'prevent' nothing. Call it a half-assed therapeutic.
quote:
So far it works more to prevent death than it does cause death in those at risk to COVID.
I think that's yet to be fully proven. Lots of data reflecting negative outcomes that is either being ignored or discounted. Additionally, we still have no clue what these drugs do to the immune system long term.
quote:
We're giving this shit to kids now which is criminal, for kids the vaccine outweighs the danger of disease. 500 +/- kids have died of COVID-19, 10-20 approximately of the 500 died of COVID solely and not COVID + serious health issues.

It's all bullshit, why are we forcing this on people?
100% agree. And why is this being forced on people? Money and control. Full stop.

posted Hide Post
Approaching “Ludicrous speed!”

From Treehouse (and video’s of FauXi and the crazy Prime Minister lady from NZ are embedded in the article if you care to watch them). . .

WHOOT, THERE IT IS – Anthony Fauci Says, “We are Prepared to Start Delivering Variant Specific Booster Vaccines”

December 8, 2021 | Sundance

If you have purchased your ticket to ride the Ronacoaster, Dr. Anthony Fauci now delivers the statement all ticket-holders were waiting for. Ronacoaster 2.0 is under construction. Notice how Fauci uses the word “we”, and even quantifies the term “we” by saying himself “and the pharmaceutical companies”, are prepared to start delivering variant specific vaccines as soon as the political scientists call for them.

This is the big tell, perhaps the biggest and most anticipated ‘tell’, that many were waiting to see.

This means each time some opaque entity within the system of world health identifies a “variant” of COVID-19, the business end of the process will trigger a vaccine response to keep the Ronacoaster wheels greased with taxpayer funds.

WATCH, and listen carefully to Fauci’s definition of who the decision-makers are. This is a remarkable amount of sunlight on the motive:

Keep asking:

…”WHO IS THIS ‘WE‘ YOU SPEAK OF?”

This directly ties to the recent statement of New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Arden, saying the Ronacoaster is a ride that will never end.

These are some beyond fk’d up times we are in.

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If anyone needs proof this is a huge scam at this point, this ought to do it. Variant specific vaccines? I don’t believe it for a second and neither should anyone else, but sadly, they will. What’s next? They come in all the colors of the rainbow? Or they now magically treat other illnesses?

In a time where vaccinated people believe everyone should get the “vaccine” because it protects them but shun the unvaccinated because they think they’ll make them sick, there can be no doubt that a goodly portion of the country is mentally ill.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15584 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post