SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 ... 1207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Soon, Sir Isaac Newton is going to step onto the scene.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43918 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m seeing the military through the eyes of a PFC, and I think they’ll eventually get it right.

Jones, not trying to pick a fight with ya. But they are not getting much right anymore. So I would say your a bit jaded in thinking they would get this right. Many would disagree with your optimistic view. I am hoping their is an opportunity for many young men and women to depart this military and get on with their lives as they see fit without repercussions.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19226 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
New York's New Gov Threatens To Replace Unvaccinated Hospital Workers With 'Foreigners'

New York's first female governor Kathy Hochul, who took the reins in the Empire State after her predecessor and former boss, Andrew Cuomo, finally resigned, is showing the state's recalcitrant healthcare workers just how understanding and progressive she can be.

During a press briefing with reporters in Rochester Wednesday, Hochul told a group of reporters that she hoped all unvaccinated workers would meet Monday's deadline to get the jab, or lose their jobs.

For those who continue to resist - including nearly 20% of the state's hospital and nursing-home workers - they will be replaced. Possibly by foreign workers.

Faced with this, it makes sense to wonder how NY State, which has no immigration-related authority, could even credibly make such a threat? But Hochul says there have been conversations with the Department of State (albeit on a "limited basis") about the possibility of doling out emergency visas to foreign workers.

"To those who won’t, we’ll be replacing people. And I have a plan that’s going to be announced very shortly," she said.

"We’ve identified a whole range of opportunities we have to help supplement them."

Hochul said state officials were “working closely with various hospital systems to find out where we can get other individuals to come in and supplement places like nursing homes."

"We’re also reaching out to the Department of State to find out about visas for foreign workers, on a limited basis, to bring more nurses over here," she said.

Per the Department of Health's records, 19% of the state's hospital workers remained unvaccinated as of Sept. 15, and 18% of nursing home employees remained unvaccinated as of Wednesday.

Starting Monday, employers can fire unvaccinated workers who don't have a "valid medical exemption" (though employees who claim religious exemption are also immune until Oct. 12 due to a temporary injunction issued by a federal judge in Utica).

The plaintiffs in that case, almost all of them Catholic, oppose vaccines because they "employ aborted fetus cell lines in their testing, development, or production."

Though the US Conference of Bishops says it's okay for Catholics to take these vaccines if no alternatives are available, and Pope Francis has of course spoken out in favor of vaccination.

Circling back to the situation in New York, while Hochul is probably reveling in her first opportunity to play "hardball" - a game for which her predecessor was famous - New York health workers can probably rest easy - at least when it comes to the foreign worker threat.

The State Department couldn't process all those SIVs for Afghan collaborators in a timely manner. What makes you think they'll be able to dole them out to foreign workers, who probably also haven't been vaccinated. Where does Hochul think these foreign workers are going to come from? Europe?

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...l-workers-foreigners

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24166 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
FDA Official Busted Joking About 'Blow Dart' Forced Vaccinations, 'Jewish Star' Registry To

A FDA official was caught on undercover video calling for forced COVID vaccinations, and a "Jewish Star" type registry for all unvaccinated Americans.

Taylor Lee, an economist with the Food and Drug Administration, was filmed by a Project Veritas undercover journalist fantasizing about going "door to door" where he would "stab everyone" with Covid-19 vaccines.

"Census goes door-to-door if you don’t respond. So, we have the infrastructure to do it [forced COVID vaccinations]. I mean, it’ll cost a ton of money. But I think, at that point, I think there needs to be a registry of people who aren’t vaccinated. Although that’s sounding very [much like Nazi] Germany," said Lee, adding "Nazi Germany…I mean, think about it like the Jewish Star [for unvaccinated Americans]."

While discussing the African American community's reluctance to take the Covid vaccine, Lee's solution (which he applied to several other demographics), was to "blow dart" them.

Taylor Lee, FDA Economist: “I think that a lot of the time -- so there's also this issue of -- I remember reading about how with COVID [vaccine] trials, they were having an issue recruiting African American people. It was because of a different medication the government tried to do that was specifically designed to kill African Americans.”

Veritas Journalist: “Oh, so like a mistrust thing.”

Lee: “Yeah.”

Veritas Journalist: “But this thing [COVID vaccine] is safe, though.”

Lee: “We know that now, but like again, I think there is still this big mistrust and like it's deep-rooted.”

Veritas Journalist: “Yeah. Can’t blame them [African Americans].”

Lee: “I can’t. But at the same time, like, blow dart. That’s where we’re going.”

Watch:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...h-star-registry-mark

Another whistleblower on vaccines pops up...

Deborah Conrad, a hospitalist physician’s assistant on the frontlines of the pandemic, pulls back the curtain on the complete lack and disregard in her hospital for reporting Covid vaccine injury to VAERS, this country’s only mechanism to track the safety of these rushed-to-market, mandated products. In riveting detail, including emails & recorded phone conversations, Conrad exposes the internal push to turn a blind eye to injuries and “tow the company line” that this vaccine is safe.

https://www.investmentwatchblo...on-vaccines-pops-up/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24166 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Faced with this, it makes sense to wonder how NY State, which has no immigration-related authority, could even credibly make such a threat?

Very easily. NY has done this before, bringing in a whole slew of Filipino nurses when they had a shortage. Other places do the same thing.

I don't know the logistics of it all from an immigration standpoint, but it's been done before and will likely be done again.

Those commies don't make many idle threats. They mean it and they'll do it. Funny part is, the state nurses association will still rabidly support them.

Posts: 20125 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen this posted and I wonder if it's too far down the conspiracy road, but figured I'd put it out there.

https://rumble.com/vml4sn-fune...histle-on-covid.html

https://rumble.com/vml4sn-funeral-directer-john-olooney-blows-the-whistle-on-covid.html

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38712 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I wonder if it's too far down the conspiracy road...
Yep

Posts: 107706 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Soon, Sir Isaac Newton is going to step onto the scene.

For every action… ?

Posts: 6923 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
That or something to do with the Law of Gravity, as in, "The hammer is gonna fall soon. And HARD!"

Para, sir.....you have e-mail inbound. Thanks!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:...
For every action… ?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43918 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
New York's New Gov Threatens To Replace Unvaccinated Hospital Workers With 'Foreigners'

New York's first female governor Kathy Hochul, who took the reins in the Empire State after her predecessor and former boss, Andrew Cuomo, finally resigned, is showing the state's recalcitrant healthcare workers just how understanding and progressive she can be.

The hospital my wife works for here is doing the same thing.

Everyone must be fully vaccinated by December 6.

"If your employees are getting the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, they must have their first injection by October 11, so that they may have their second dose and complete the waiting period to be considered fully protected by December 6."

After December 6....
It will continue to be spread by the “vaccinated.”
The majority of severe cases will be among the the “vaccinated.”
But... they will most likely ration the healthcare of the “un-vaccinated.”

-rduckwor

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
From a few months ago. Nah, there's not an epidemic of mental illness in this country. Nah, not at all. A couple of these store employees needed their asses handed to them.

quote:
Another section of the bill, 720, proposes that troops who have previously had COVID-19 should be exempted from a vaccine mandate. The Biden administration also opposes it, claiming it creates “a new and overly broad exemption from the vaccination requirement for previous infection that would undermine the effectiveness of the requirement.”
Pure, unadulterated mental retardation. The science is clear and this filth is trying to pick a fight. Hell, this administration of retards is trying to pick fights across the board with pretty much everyone. And what is being done to healthcare workers is disgusting.

Time for Americans to start pushing back, and hard.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

https://rumble.com/vmvqpj-covi...ers-speak-out-o.html

Posts: 12730 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
If you are interested in the evolutionary biology and history of SARS-CoV-2 and its variants, you will find this article interesting:

Directed Evolution II

Below is the teaser since it is a fairly long post where the author reviews an embedded video produced by Trevor Bedford at Fred Hutch Dr. Trevor Bradford:

"The nail in the coffin is seeing convergent evolution in addition to high growth rates of those same variants, in addition to dS/dN analysis that points to strong selective pressure on spike. This is a text book case of a man made vaccine escape program. Great for Booster revenue. Poor for trust in public health officials that have politicized these obsolete and somewhat useless vaccines.

The vaccines may play a role in focused protection of the vulnerable if they really do limit hospitalizations and death, but they kick the can down the road by failing to limit viral load while creating more asymptomatic carriers.

This is now a disease of the vaccinated and we have just evolved a variant that creates asymptomatic spread when it never really existed before."

What a catastrophe the architects of this vaccine and the associated policies have created for humanity.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
From a few months ago. Nah, there's not an epidemic of mental illness in this country. Nah, not at all. A couple of these store employees needed their asses handed to them.
Which city is this? Somewhere out west, I imagine.

Based on the reaction of employees and customers, you'd have thought these people were on fire and eating babies when they entered the store. Fucking lemmings. Everybody wants to be a cop.

Posts: 107706 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

data site / cite ??

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
quote:

data site / cite ??

---------------------------------

I did say "After December 6...."
It's an opinion about what will happen in the future. I have no citation for future events...

However, the majority of cases in Israel are now among the “vaccinated.”

Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world with over 80 percent of its adult population having been double-jabbed.

“The country has one of the world’s highest COVID-19 vaccination levels, with about 78 percent of those ages 12 and older fully vaccinated, mostly with the Pfizer vaccine. At the same time, Israel now has one of the highest infection rates in the world…”

Let us spell out what is transpiring in Israel these days: fully vaccinated people are getting infected with Covid-19 and are in turn infecting other fully vaccinated people with this disease.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...als-vaccine-failure/

-rduckwor

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: Everybody wants to be a cop.

At the very beginning of this mess when stores were counting how many people went in and out to limit the max number of people in the store at a time, if told the guy counting the number in I was sorry he had to do this. To my surprise, he actually was giddy at the prospect for his role in “keeping everyone safe”. That’s when I realized there is no shortage of people that will jump at the chance to enforce the rules.

Posts: 11005 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michigan Gov. Whitmer Bans Masks/Vaxx Mandates As Polls Crash, Re-Election Fight Looks Grim

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ion-fight-looks-grim

Gretchen Whitmer, the governor of Michigan, early on distinguished herself as a pandemic hypocrite, demanding severe lockdowns of her citizens subjects while exempting her family and herself. Her husband was caught boating when she had forbidden ordinary Michiganders to do the same, and she was caught traveling to Florida, violating her own proclamations.

Resentment has grown, and not even an FBI informant–led bogus kidnapping plot has been enough to keep her polls strong as she faces re-election in November 2022. Mary Chastain of Legal Insurrection spotted Whitmer signing legislation that specifically banned the state from enforcing mask mandates and vaccine passports:

Whitmer and the Michigan state legislature agreed on a budget. This is no ordinary budget because it bans mask mandates and vaccine passports:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/whi...ls-vaccine-passports

Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and the state legislature have agreed on a budget proposal that includes language banning health officials from enforcing mask mandates in schools and preventing state public agencies from enforcing vaccines on employees or customers.

"The director or local health officer shall not issue or enforce any orders or other directives that require an individual in this state who is under the age of 18 to wear a face mask or face covering," the 1,000-page budget states in one section.

Chastain notes that school districts are still free to enforce mask mandates.

The reason for Whitmer's reversal is not hard to figure out. Her polls stink. The Hill reports on a Trafalgar Group poll that shows her six points behind former Detroit police chief James Craig (who notably kept the peace there as Minneapolis and other cities were burning):

Top ArticlesREAD MORERepeal the 17th Amendment
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) trails former Detroit Police Chief James Craig by 6 points in a hypothetical general election match-up, according to a poll released this week.

The survey from the GOP-leaning Trafalgar Group shows Craig, a Republican, leading Whitmer 50.4 percent to 44.4 percent among likely general election voters. Another 5.2 percent of respondents remain undecided.

Craig, who retired as Detroit police chief in June after nearly eight years on the job, announced his campaign for governor earlier this month at the urging of top Michigan Republicans.

Trafalgar may be right-leaning, but other polls also indicate trouble. The Detroit News:

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's job approval has fallen to a point where Michigan voters are nearly split about how she is doing, according to a new poll released Monday, marking a large decline from prior surveys.

The decrease has occurred as the Aug. 31-Sept. 3 survey by the Glengariff Group found that a majority of 600 registered voters said the state is on the wrong track and that they disapprove by a wide margin of the job that President Joe Biden is doing.

About 48% of voters approve of the Democratic governor's performance and 46% disapprove, according to the poll commissioned by the Detroit Regional Chamber, whose political action committee in 2018 endorsed Whitmer over Republican Bill Schuette for governor.

The latest numbers are a marked shift from September 2020, when 59% of voters approved of Whitmer's performance and 38% disapproved (snip)

Much of Whitmer's approval decline has occurred among independent voters, 39% of whom approved of her performance and 51% of whom disapproved, according to the poll, which has a margin of error of plus or minus four percentage points.

"Michigan elections are decided by independent voters and how she does with these independent voters moving forward will really dictate" her performance in the 2022 election, said Richard Czuba, a pollster with the Lansing-based Glengariff Group.

It looks as though, worldwide, resentment and rebellion against lockdowns and other severe restrictions are on the rise. The fact that so many politicians exempt themselves and their families from the masking and other restrictions they place on those they regard as inferiors isn't helping.

Posts: 12730 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
That’s when I realized there is no shortage of people that will jump at the chance to enforce the rules.

Fascism/Totalitarianism is never short of mini dictators. The weak minded are always quick to move to brute force and draconian rules to secure their fiefdom and demonstrate to their Lord how obedient and trustworthy they are.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post