SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
What is the test going to do?

To return to school, the student needs to meet one of two criteria: the student needs to have a negative test and be asymptotic, or the student has to wait ten days from symptom onset, be fever free for 24 hours, and other symptoms have to be improving. Basically, a negative test will let him go back to school sooner.

I’m my, my wife’s, and my other two children’s cases, we all have similar symptoms that started a day or two after the oldest’s. A negative test for the oldest would eliminate the need for further testing for the rest of us.
Not a doctor and don't play one on TV, but remember, it is still possible to get the flu or a bad cold. Hopefully that's all it is with your family. I just finished a sinus infection, something I get fairly often this time of year. Not every sniffle and sneeze is Covid related.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oregon:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

"Why should you care? Because the tiny fraction of older people who are unvaccinated in Israel at this point are almost certainly materially different than the vast majority who are. As far as I know, the Israel government hasn’t broken out the differences. But given the pressure to vaccinate, a significant number of those older unvaccinated people are likely simply too sick to tolerate the vaccine - especially those over 80, where overall vaccination rates are even higher.

But if they are too sick to tolerate the vaccine, they are obviously at much higher risk from Covid than the vaccinate. In other words, ability (and propensity) to be vaccinated is likely a marker for overall health. Researchers know this is true of the influenza vaccine - once they adjust for the fact that older people who get the vaccine are healthier to start than than those who don’t, the advantage the vaccine seems to offer mostly disappears."

There is a boatload of conjecture in those two paragraphs. I spent five minutes on the Israeli dashboard that the author provided. Looking at the active patients across all age ranges, the unvaccinated still outstrip the vaccinated in every single range.

Go to the graph labeled Active patients - age and immunization. On the tab labeled per 100k click on
by absolute number. Then click on active patients seriously ill. This changes the graph.

50-59 UV unvaccinated 48/ PV partially vaccinated 1/ FV fully vaccinated 40

60-69 UV-91/PV-4/FV-77

70-79 UV-77/PV-6/FV-91

80-89 UV-59/PV-4/FV-83

90+ UV-13/PV-0/FV-27

Posts: 12846 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to wonder where we would be now if we had never locked down, never masked, and never vaccinated?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I have to wonder where we would be now if we had never locked down, never masked, and never vaccinated?

A healthy economy, less mental illness, and Donald Trump?

I'm not saying this virus is not out there (in my opinion, on purpose) but the real damage has been done by the response to it.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:

Disease wise? Exactly where we are right now.

Everything else wise? Far better off.

Posts: 20233 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Sauerkraut causes COVID. Who knew?

Did some shopping at Costco today, then as is my habit, stopped at the food court on the way out. My standard request, a multi-year tradition:

V-Tail: "Two hot dogs please, with sauerkraut."

Costco Dude: "No sauerkraut."

V-Tail: "Did you run out?"

Costco Dude: "They stopped it because COVID."

V-Tail: Confused

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30970 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anything V-Tail, they should be running the plants on overtime to make sauerkraut and kimchi for Covid. I vote for bratwursts with sauerkraut and hot mustard as part of a holistic approach to fighting the illness!

https://www.eatthis.com/fermented-cabbage-covid-19/

Posts: 3261 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Protesters March in Toronto and Montreal Against Vaccine Mandates, Passports

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...ssports_3970211.html

With the prospect of widespread vaccination mandates and passports coming into effect in various jurisdictions across Canada, people took to the streets in Toronto and Montreal this weekend to protest against such measures.

In Toronto on Aug. 28, hundreds of protesters marched along major streets including Bloor Street West and Yonge Street, shouting the slogan “No vaccine passports.” Signs reading, “Forced vaccination is wrong!” and “Trust me to make the best choice for yourself!” could be seen among the crowd.

The same day, thousands of people gathered at Maisonneuve Park in Montreal, marching along Sherbrooke Street till they arrived at the front of the Quebec Order of Nurses building on Molson Street, to protest against upcoming vaccine mandates imposed by the Quebec government.

Health Minister Christian Dubé announced on Aug. 10 that starting Sept. 1, Quebecers will be asked to show proof via a vaccination passport that they have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine when accessing non-essential services or businesses.

Premier François Legault followed with an announcement on Aug. 17 that the province will make vaccination mandatory for health-care workers. Dr. Horacio Arruda, the province’s director of public health, said at the press conference that the mandate will apply to any health-care worker who is in “direct contact with vulnerable people for 15 minutes or more.”

Health-care workers are expected to get their first dose by Sept. 1, and the second one by Oct. 1, Legault said. Failure to comply will mean they won’t be able to work. “Will they be paid? Will they be paid partially? These are things that we have to look at and discuss,” he said.

The Montreal protest, organized by professionals from the health care, education, and police sectors, said differing views of the province’s public health measures have been suppressed.

“Since the beginning of March 2020, these professionals have been silenced, they have been scolded for questioning the health measures,” protest organizers Réinfo Covid Québec and Canadian Frontline Nurses wrote in a facebook post.

“They have been shamed, threatened and some went as far as receiving disciplinary warnings.”

Residents in British Columbia will face one of the most stringent proof-of-vaccination systems in Canada after the government’s vaccine card comes into effect on Sept. 13.

On Aug. 23, Provincial Health Officer Bonnie Henry said no exemptions would be granted to the unvaccinated, including those with rare medical conditions who are unsuitable for vaccination, to access certain “non-essential” locations or services when the vaccine card is implemented. She argued the move will help the province to get “through a risky period” of increased COVID-19 cases.

Three days after Henry’s announcement, a petition to abolish the proof-of-vaccination system was launched and had garnered over 13,000 signatures as of Aug. 29.

“Whether vaccinated or not, medical segregation should cause concern for every individual in British Columbia. It’s a clear violation of human rights and once we lose these rights it will be very difficult to get them back,” wrote Lawrence Hanson, who initiated the petition.

“Vaccinated citizens are still giving and getting covid and ending up in the hospital. Iceland and Israel are examples of this where a third shot is being administered in order to consider yourself vaccinated, with no data to back up whether this will be effective or not. Will you need to keep getting shots to be able to access non essential activities and when will this end[?]”

Meanwhile, Ontario is planning to introduce a vaccine certificate system next week—a reversal from Premier Doug Ford’s previous claims that such a system would “split society.”

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile... in Greece:

Protest Against Mandatory Vaxxing Turns Violent In Greece, 47 Detained

On Sunday, protesters in Athens clashed with police against mandatory vaccination measures that go into effect on Sept. 1.

Police estimate about 8,000 people attended the rally in Syntagma Square, the central square of Athens, chanting anti-vaxx slogans and demanding government officials reverse mandatory vaccinations for all health workers that begins Wednesday.

At least 47 were detained in yesterday's demonstrations, police said in a statement Sunday evening, reported by local media Iefimerida.

According to AFP, the demonstrators held signs that read: "We are not against vaccines, but against fascism."

For several weeks, Greeks have been angered and taken to the streets to protest mandatory vaccinations, vaccine passports, and other virus-related measures.

Event the largest industry union, Panhellenic Federation of Employees in Public Hospitals, released a statement earlier this month, indicating it was against mandatory vaccinations for hospital workers.

The rise in government control over the lives of people under the guise of COVID is absolutely terrifying and continues to spread worldwide. Businesses and the government are forcing mandatory vaccinations and health passports, creating a multi-tier society of those who are vaxxed and unvaxxed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...t-greece-47-detained

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24303 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
We inflated the hearts of some folks...

FDA Issues Warning About Increased Risk Of Heart Inflammation Caused By Moderna Jab

Earlier this month, we reported on leaked data from a Canadian study which arrived at a disturbing conclusion: the risk of rare side effects like myocarditis and pericarditis - types of heart inflammation that are potentially deadly in some patients - was at least 2.5x higher in the Moderna jab than in its main competitor, produced by Pfizer-BioNTech.

The leaking of the data to the press was an embarrassment for the FDA and CDC, and so they pledged to investigate. Now, less than two weeks later, the FDA has just announced that it has updated its "fact sheet" to reflect the higher risk of heart inflammation in male patients under the age of 40.

For all patients, the "post-marketing" data examined by the FDA show that the risk of experiencing these side effects is highest within 7 days of receiving the second dose.

Only Pfizer has received full approval from the FDA; the Moderna jab is still technically under the emergency authorization. Whether this will delay or in any way impact the FDA's approval of the Moderna jab remains unclear.

Here's the full updated text:

Myocarditis and Pericarditis Postmarketing data demonstrate increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly within 7 days following the second dose. The observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age than among females and older males. The observed risk is highest in males 18 through 24 years of age. Although some cases required intensive care support, available data from short-term follow-up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms with conservative management. Information is not yet available about potential long-term sequelae. The CDC has published considerations related to myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination, including for vaccination of individuals with a history of myocarditis or pericarditis

Questions about the link between the mRNA jabs and heart inflammation have been circulating since these side effects were first uncovered in a group of American soldiers reporting acute chest pain after their vaccinations.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...n-caused-moderna-jab

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24303 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Davenport, Iowa:

https://www.wqad.com/article/n...c8-ad9f-52eaabfbb06d

My body, my choice' Staff, community protest Genesis vaccine mandate

The company announced in August all staff are required to be fully vaccinated by early
November.

Author: Devin Brooks
Published: 7:33 PM CDT August 29, 2021
Updated: 8:33 PM CDT August 29, 2021

DAVENPORT, Iowa — Hundreds of people gathered on Sunday, protesting the employee vaccine mandate at Genesis Health System.

Protesters including employees and community members demonstrated outside of Genesis West in Davenport Sunday afternoon.

The company announced in August all staff are required to be fully vaccinated by early November.

Several people at the protest held signs saying "my body, my choice" and "stop the mandate."

"If you don't want to get the shot, we shouldn't be mandated to get the shot," protester Shane Wells said.

Genesis Health System released this statement following the vaccine announcement in August:

"“Our commitment to patients is that we will provide the safest care environments throughout Genesis,’’ said Doug Cropper, President and CEO, Genesis Health System. "This decision is made after thorough analysis. It is the right decision at the right time. We have safe, highly effective vaccines and they are accessible. There is no financial barrier because the vaccinations are free. This is an opportunity for Genesis staff to lead by example and continue to encourage others who have not been vaccinated.”

Posts: 15940 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
"This decision is made after thorough analysis."
HA! What a joke. No one has this figured out, so just who do you think you're fooling?

quote:
“Our commitment..."
Corpspeak horse shit. Roll Eyes

Posts: 108210 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Commitment, Hey Genesis how about being committed to letting people be free to make their own choices, look it up in the library, if there are any left after you burn all the books.

Posts: 2797 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Did some shopping at Costco today, then as is my habit, stopped at the food court on the way out. My standard request, a multi-year tradition:

What two of those hot dogs create in my digestive track cannot be cured by a vaccine. Oh Lord! Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
So I got a fever this morning around 0230. Started taking Tylenol. Been sleeping off and on all day. Body aches. Coughing. My 12yoa had it Thursday and was back to normal Sunday. I hope mine only lasts that long.

Feels like a bad case of the flu, Mrs Mike is running a chart on my O2 levels and meds…

I haven’t lost my smell though. Mrs Mike wanted me to go get a test. I told her it didn’t matter..if I had to go to the ER they would test me there.

Uggh

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11376 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

What two of those hot dogs create in my digestive track cannot be cured by a vaccine. Oh Lord! Razz
These were "to go." One was for me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30970 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This article changes a lot of things in my mind:

https://www.tabletmag.com/sect...asked-ball-cowardice

First few paragraphs along with additional ones that tell the story:

“Lockdowns,” the mass quarantine of both sick and healthy people, have never before been used for disease mitigation in the modern Western world. Previously, the strategy had been systematically ruled out by the pandemic plans of the World Health Organization (WHO) and by health experts of every developed nation. So how did we get here?

Mass lockdowns of entire countries as a technique for fighting disease sprung into the world’s consciousness on the order of Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), who fomented a global propaganda offensive targeting Western governments and media. Within weeks, the WHO, an organization that once devoted itself to fighting disease and which has sadly become a tool of Chinese foreign policy, promulgated lockdowns into global policy through a series of press conferences that showed a complete absence of analysis or logic.

The world has been fighting a virus from China with a public health policy from China that transforms the world into China. But if the national security community has noticed this bizarre development, they haven’t said so. Instead, their preoccupation has remained largely unchanged since February 2020. Insiders have confirmed that by spring 2020 the national security community was convinced that SARS-CoV-2 was a supervirus leaked from the Wuhan lab, explaining why many supported lockdowns. Yet the key pieces of information that gave rise to the lab leak theory were the videos of Wuhan residents suddenly falling dead, the contrived tale of heroic whistleblower Li Wenliang, and Xi Jinping’s apparent success locking down Wuhan, the city with the lab in it.

One national security official after another has claimed to know the virus came from the Wuhan lab, even as the underlying intelligence information has changed little. If these officials are as confident as they claim to be, great !It does not change the fact that Covid’s average infection fatality rate (IFR) across all age groups is under 0.24%. It’s long past time to address the more concerning question to which the rest of the public has long since moved on: why governments across the world have copied and continue to copy China’s anti-democratic, totalitarian measures in response to COVID-19.

What’s transpired since has been a predictable spiral into the abyss, aided and abetted at virtually every stage by a media apparatus that has perpetuated the fraudulent lockdown narrative. The Chinese government has financial stakes in almost every top media outlet and friends in corporations, universities, and governments. Preexisting financial relationships with China led institutions to trust information from China, endorse the CCP’s narrative, and ultimately advocate for the global adoption of the CCP’s policies. Owing to this combination of naivete, groupthink, and outright corruption, scientists and journalists have been incorporating information from China into their work as true, when in fact nearly every bit of information that has come from China with regard to the virus has been a lie.

For journalists, indulging the fiction that China controlled the virus appears to have begun as a little white lie—a little something in exchange for all those goodwill seminars and ad placements. It was silly, of course, but what harm could that do?

The snowball effect of this little white lie, that China had controlled the virus, was soon apparent in journalists’ own writing. One after another, they fell victim to their own collective propaganda. Global media outlets legitimized a ludicrous narrative in which the CCP’s two-month lockdown of Wuhan had eliminated domestic cases from all of China, but not before the virus had spread everywhere outside China, where governments now had no choice but to adopt the CCP’s lockdown policies. Within months, they’d begun to sound like foaming-at-the-mouth communists, their every word dripping with illiberalism as they implored the world to emulate China.

It’s hard to think of many things worse than marching the world toward totalitarianism out of embarrassment for failing to prevent the world’s march toward totalitarianism. But sadly, embarrassment and denial appear to be the primary motivations of world leaders today. From the courts to intelligence agencies to the media and politicians, it all amounts to a collective shirking of responsibility for determining whether lockdown policies have been implemented on fraudulent pretenses, and whether those policies actually work.

Everything since “15 days to slow the spread”—from the fear propaganda to the masks to the school closures and vaccine passes—has been a cover-up of the catastrophe that was the original lockdowns and denial of the insanity of trusting scientists and billionaires who treat information from China as real. Millions surely suspect the lockdown fraud but feel some subtle aversion to saying so. They don’t want to seem radical or unwoke, or they think it’s someone else’s job. Many refuse to speak up for fear of the backlash against science, the professional class, and China, which couldn’t be more misguided, because nothing can be worse for science and the professional class long-term than letting this fraud continue. But among those who really do believe China’s COVID-19 narrative, or merely pretend to, all the authoritarian methods that supposedly contributed to China’s “success”—including censoring, canceling, and firing those who disagree—are on the table. The vast majority of professionals simply lack the courage to speak up publicly against a fanatical minority armed with these illiberal powers in their crusade for “Zero COVID.”

The truth is that even as scientists and politicians support lockdown mandates, few really believe in them. This can be said with certainty based on their own actions. It’s hard to find scientists and politicians who haven’t been caught breaking their own COVID rules. But none of them, even heads of state, feel they have the power to speak up against lockdown measures without inconveniencing their careers. And anyway, these policymakers seem to think, these rules must not be a very big deal, given how easily they can break them.

The public was led to believe that lockdowns were grounded in rigorous “science,” and that by following them, they were “following science,” when in fact the only analysis had been “China claimed they eliminated the virus this way, so we can too.” The metrics preferred by media outlets have shifted constantly—from mortality to hospitalizations to “cases”—to rationalize public anxiety. With few exceptions, this failure to “crush” the virus has been attributed, absurdly, to lockdowns’ leniency, rather than to their evidently fraudulent scientific origins.

At the heart of the lockdown madness was the collective fantasy of controlling a common respiratory pathogen—a feat the epidemiology profession had agreed was impossible and self-destructive just months prior. When China’s fraudulent data was left out of the mix, it was abundantly clear that no country was ever able to “control” COVID-19. Instead, the virus appeared to resurge in “waves” despite the use of these socially and economically suicidal measures.

The truth is that the origin of lockdown “science” cannot be factually discussed without the Chinese government looking very bad—something media investors are reluctant to allow. It’s even harder to explain phenomena like the fake videos of residents dropping dead during Wuhan’s lockdown, which went viral all over global websites blocked in China, without implying some degree of foul play by the CCP. So instead, overcompensating for Beijing, media outlets portrayed China as not only a responsible international stakeholder, but an admirable one whose example should be followed.

The rest is outstanding. Long read but very worth it.

Posts: 4769 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See how governmental agencies work. After a cushy job for .gov if you make the right decisions you then get to make the big money at industries you once regulated. Frown

Pfizer Board Member: ‘Natural Immunity’ Against COVID-19 Needs to Be Included in Policy Discussions

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...m_campaign=ZeroHedge

Former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, who is also a Pfizer board member, noted that “natural immunity” gained from a prior COVID-19 infection needs to be included in discussions about virus-related policies and mandates.

“The balance of the evidence demonstrates that natural immunity confers a durable protection,” Gottlieb said during an Aug. 30 interview, referring to a landmark new preprint Israeli study that found that prior COVID-19 infection confers more protection against the virus than any of the vaccines. “It’s fair to conclude that.”

Although Gottlieb said he would “be careful” about concluding whether natural immunity provides better protection against transmitting the virus, officials “should start assimilating that into our policy discussions.”

“Natural infection confers robust and durable immunity,” he said, citing the Israeli study and others.

However, whether natural immunity or vaccines are better than one another “isn’t that material” when it comes to policy discussions, Gottlieb said.

Last week, researchers from Maccabi Healthcare and Tel Aviv University said that individuals who had recovered from COVID-19 had superior protection against the Delta variant of the CCP virus compared to those who received the Pfizer mRNA vaccine, the most commonly used shot in Israel.

“This analysis demonstrated that natural immunity affords longer-lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease, and hospitalization due to the Delta variant,” the study reads, noting that the findings came from the “largest real-world observational study” in the world.

The study, which hasn’t yet been peer-reviewed, noted outcomes for a period between June 1 and Aug. 14 of this year.

When the researchers compared cases of prior infection that occurred between March 2020 and February 2021 with vaccinations that occurred between January and February 2021, they found that the vaccinated cohort was 5.96 times more likely to contract the Delta variant and 7.13 times more at risk for symptomatic disease compared to those previously infected.

Those vaccinated were at a greater risk of COVID-19-related hospitalizations compared to those who were previously infected, the authors noted. They also noted that being 60 or older increased the risk of infection and hospitalization.

The authors said they only looked at protection against the Delta variant, and only at the Pfizer vaccine and not other vaccines or booster shots.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
"This decision is made after thorough analysis. It is the right decision at the right time. We have safe, highly effective vaccines and they are accessible. There is no financial barrier because the vaccinations are free. This is an opportunity for Genesis staff to lead by example and continue to encourage others who have not been vaccinated.”

I'll translate this...

We're doing what we're being told to do, when we were told to do it.

We really don't care what the shot will do to you short and long term, as long as you believe it's safe long enough to get it. Can't be undone

IT'S FREE!!!!! Reason enough peasants.

Do like everyone else, and try to make everyone else do like you... We cannot have individuals thinking on their own.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38060 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Confirmation of what many have been saying all along. He actually says the quiet part out loud publicly.

https://twitter.com/Breaking91...471333712105480?s=20

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post