SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
Well, please their hearts.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doc H. hasn't posted in a long time. Wish to would pop back in and give us his 2 cents worth.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Covid could be spread through flatulence

Perhaps this has something to do with why China, who made this virus and likely know a bit about it, were wanting to swab everybody's ass. Remember the Biden officials getting the long q-tips up their backside, and China promising to stop?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The effectiveness of the mRNA vaccines centers around the assumption that the spike protein is not harmful on its own, and is solely the mechanism that allows the virus to attach to human cells and then infect them. Then the replication of the virus within the cell kills the cell.

There is already some evidence, and I think there will be a lot more of it, that the spike protein itself damages vascular cells when it attaches to them - in some people. These are the people that have negative reactions to the vaccine - blood clots, heart inflammation, etc. Not a lot of people, but enough to question the statistical benefits of the vaccine vs. the likelihood of getting and having a severe case of the virus - at least in young people who are at very low risk of serious illness.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Snowflake warning: The posted links contain real facts from real doctors. Click at your own risk.

This is interesting: a quick calculation of my/your chances of dying and/or getting seriously ill from a covid-19 infection: Veterans Health Administration COVID-19 (VACO) Index for COVID-19 Mortality (They misspelled "perils"; I know, right? Roll Eyes )

I found the above link on the University of Nebraska Medicine covid site. The faq is very informative.

Flame me if you must, but I am damn tired of the websites that feed your fears of vaccination for click pennies.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:

Flame me if you must, but I am damn tired of the websites that feed your fears of vaccination for click pennies.

No flame but did you notice this in red on the web site?

Developed in collaboration with the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), including the CDC, NIH, VA, and the ASPR.

The problem I think most have is the distrust of the factual (or lack of ) numbers from the above lettered institutions.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the 'Snowflake warning'....They somehow misspelled COVID too, but at least they're 'real doctors' from the .gov! Roll Eyes

^^^From the VACO Link two posts up:

"Note: Mortality estimates are based on testing patterns and treatment outcomes early in the pandemic. Changes in access to testing and in the management of COVID-19 may affect current mortality rates."

Sooo, early in the pandemic there were NO Treatments being used at all, and now the use of ANY 'Treatments' is somehow still VERY rare. Recommendations are still ride it out at home and take Tylenol and/or cold medicine to treat symptoms....Go to the hospital if you can't breathe or your lips turn blue! Roll Eyes

Today, we're NOWHERE near what would be considered 'early in the pandemic'....How is this remotely helpful/accurate/relevent? Early in the'pandemic' COVID Deaths were essentially ANYONE the died of ANY cause that had COVID (to include gun shot wounds, car accidents, etc), and they're basing the mortality estimates on that data from those outcomes! Roll Eyes

Further, the VA (along with HHS, CDC, NIH, and the ASPR) is part of the .gov....I haven't trusted much of what they've been saying or doing for some time, but you can Bet Your Ass I'll NEVER Trust ANYTHING they say (or do!) EVER Again! Mad

We're VERY Tired of this BullShit too! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
On the "Index for COVID-19 Mortality", I scored 10.6: 75 yo male, no to all the questions. Take the quiz and post your mortality index.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^I used the index; I'm at 5.0%. No to all questions; I noted that they didn't include asthma as problem, which may bump me up a little from the result.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:

On the "Index for COVID-19 Mortality", I scored 10.6: 75 yo male, no to all the questions. Take the quiz and post your mortality index.
It says that I'm safer bungee jumping, than getting The Virus.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
In one week I turn 70 YOA, and I go from 6.9% to 9.4%. Getting old is a bitch! Frown

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr Robert Malone inventor of MRNA : Great interview, seems really balanced.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...e=share-btn-copylink

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sticking with what nhracecraft said.....

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

The Cheapest COVID-19 Therapy in the World – Dr.Berg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Hnl7iRvpo

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Saint Fauci is warning we’ll all be back in masks soon and it’s all us unvaxxed fault. Really? You aren’t concerned about the fucking MILLIONS of untested, unvetted ILLEGALS just streaming in carrying God-knows?

Screw you, you self-important little piece of SHIT! I’m NOT COMPLYING. Mad

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Saint Fauci is warning we’ll all be back in masks soon and it’s all us unvaxxed fault. Really? You aren’t concerned about the fucking MILLIONS of untested, unvetted ILLEGALS just streaming in carrying God-knows?

Screw you, you self-important little piece of SHIT! I’m NOT COMPLYING. Mad

Don't forget about the plane full of FULLY VACCINATED Texas Democrats who ran to D.C. to avoid a vote and passed covid to several White House staff members. Fauchi and Biden lie, and knowingly lie when they say only the unvaccinated can transmit covid.

No matter what Fauchi decrees he is going to have a hard time getting a majority of people to go back to wearing masks. Everyone knows he is full of horse dung by now.

In the last month I have only seen 4 or 5 people in a mask.

posted Hide Post
That little lying pigmy is really on a power trip. I just have this miserable streak in me I guess. I haven't worn a mask and I'm certainly not going to for that little runt.
I have gotten in to a few confrontations along the way but that is to expected. I'm just done with it all.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Toano, Va.  | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
41, thanks for posting that video. I appreciate him and other videos you have posted of him.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
You aren’t concerned about the fucking MILLIONS of untested, unvetted ILLEGALS just streaming in carrying God-knows?

This reminds me of the "WAR ON TERROR". If our politicians and military leaders were concerned about terrorist attacks, we wouldn't have wide open borders.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post