SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
none of this shit is going to stop until the revolution starts and people are purged

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
But private companies can do what they want because they're not the government. Right, conservatives? Never mind that they are today more powerful than most governments ever were and have the ability to trample rights probably even more so on an individual level than our own government ever could.

Furthermore, now we have these giant corporations working in conjunction with the government. Like posted above, these private companies are doing the left's dirty work.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
We want employers to do our dirty work. We will create a two-tiered society.
If you are compliant and go along with whatever we want you to do... you will have employment opportunities. Otherwise, you will be ostracized. But, it's your choice.
Already happening at my place of employment. You wanna come to this outfit and fly our big jets? OK...get vaccinated and "submit yuh papuhs". IT IS REQUIRED AS A CONDITION OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT.

Don't need to express how I feel about that. I believe it's quite evident...
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
none of this shit is going to stop until the revolution starts and [phukktarded Communist] people are purged
This right here...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"Vaccination isn't just an individual decision, but one that affects the health of others..."
- Dr. Leana Wen, former CEO of Planned Parenthood

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to my body my choice?

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Why do the vaccinated ones care so much about us crazy irrational unvaccinated? I mean, they’re protected, right?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfan Roy:
Whatever happened to my body my choice?
Been my f*c*ing argument since this bullshit started. But there are those here, even in this thread, declaring that is not a valid response to these leftist assholes.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Mom, 45, Hired at John Hopkins Hospital Dies After Reaction to Work-Mandated Covid Vaccine

Robin Spring Saunders reportedly died after taking the vaccine required by her place of work.

It is not known whether Robin received either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.

A Maryland healthcare worker who had just accepted a job with the prestigious John Hopkins Hospital reportedly died after receiving a Covid-19 vaccine required for employment.

Appearing skeptical, 45-year-old mom Robin Spring Saunders wrote on social media that she received her first jab on June 21 and that it was mandated by her place of work.

“I never thought I’d get a Covid shot but I got my first one today,” a post from Saunders stated. “Unfortunately my job requires it.”

In a Facebook update, Robin’s mom asked for prayers for her daughter after she suffered a reaction to the vaccine and was in the hospital ICU.

“John Hopkins told her she had to have the shot to start her new job,” her mom wrote.

Robin’s cousin Crystal wrote on Facebook that Robin had had her “2nd covid shot,” which would have spaced the two doses out by mere days, and that she was “in the ICU with brain swelling and heart issues.”

“She is currently on a ventilator,” Crystal wrote. “She was also told she had to have this shot in order to start her new job.”

Other family members also desperately asked for prayers, and noted that she may have had her “2nd covid shot.”

Posts did not note whether Robin received either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.

According to a post later that day from Saunders’ daughter, however, her condition took a turn for the worst and she died in the ICU.

https://www.infowars.com/posts...dated-covid-vaccine/

The government granted the vaccine manufacturers legal immunity from the get-go, but employers who mandate that their employees take this experimental drug deserve to be held legally accountable.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
We want employers to do our dirty work. We will create a two-tiered society.
If you are compliant and go along with whatever we want you to do... you will have employment opportunities. Otherwise, you will be ostracized. But, it's your choice.
Already happening at my place of employment. You wanna come to this outfit and fly our big jets? OK...get vaccinated and "submit yuh papuhs". IT IS REQUIRED AS A CONDITION OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT.

Don't need to express how I feel about that. I believe it's quite evident...
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
none of this shit is going to stop until the revolution starts and [phukktarded Communist] people are purged
This right here...

Was any of that in your offer letter or employer handbook? Seems odd they can change the terms of your employment unilaterally. Is there a pilot's Union?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Was any of that in your offer letter or employer handbook? Seems odd they can change the terms of your employment unilaterally. Is there a pilot's Union?
Oh yeah...we have a Union. Air Line Pilot's Association (ALPA). And they fell right in line with Management and have goose-stepped every inch of the way with regard to this sheer STUPIDITY!

The MANDATED vaccine is for all NEW HIRES coming on board. Those of us that are already here are not required to get the jab, but it's been set up such that IF you're scheduled to fly to a country that is mandating vaccination and you haven't uploaded "yuh papuhs" [use Nazi German accent] because you didn't take the jab, you will be summarily removed from the trip WITHOUT PAY and PUNITIVELY PUNISHED in that you CANNOT pick up any other flying in "open time" (uncovered trips) in which to recoup compensation due to being removed from the trip which you were scheduled to fly.

It is PURE punitive punishment to encourage the non-sheep in our pilot group to comply with the orders of the Overlords. And yes...we (the non-sheep) are seeking legal counsel.

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
And yes...we (the non-sheep) are seeking legal counsel.

Thank goodness. I'm not antivax, but I am 150% anti forced vaccination. Unless your employer has said they will underwrite all risks that arise from vaccines, then I would not get the shot. Personally I have, but I'd quit on the spot if forced to do so.

No employer is a doctor, and a doctor is the only person that can legitimately prescribe medication or vaccinations. I'd fight in court to prove my employer is not qualified to make medical decisions for me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
And yes...we (the non-sheep) are seeking legal counsel.
Shame a majority of you couldn't band together and walk out leaving the airline without the ability to fly segments.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I remember reading about a guy named Charles Paxton back when I attended high school. Just prior to our nation's independence this guy was a custom's agent who liked to go around harassing (I believe he called it "inspecting") the colonists.

Apparently the colonists were so upset that these door to door activities were taking place that they posted signs on their door, or informed Paxton that he was trespassing, told him "good day sir!" and slammed the door in his face.

Or rather a mob formed and went to burn his house down. The only reason they did not burn his house down was because either he or his landlord convinced the mob to let it stand. Instead they marched on other homes owned by the political class and ransacked them, ending up at the Lt. Governor's mansion. There they took every single possession within and generally destroyed the structure.

The rest is history. We sent Brittan packing and their supporters were on notice as to what their fate would be if they continued the nonsense.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://www.infowars.com/posts...dated-covid-vaccine/

As soon as a few Employers, Universities, etc start getting sued into oblivion over these extremely unfortunate (and tragically unnecessary) outcomes resulting from their 'Mandated Vaccine Policies' we'll see this shit stop Post Haste! Mad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhracecraft,

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I was at our local big grocery chain (Giant) yesterday and the place was pretty busy and I realized after leaving I DID NOT SEE ONE MASK!

Have we finally turned the corner on this silly face diaper horseshit? Seems so!

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Yeah I’m surprised the posters from 500 pages ago aren’t here apologizing for being horribly wrong and being alarmists. I’m sure some (I’m a scientist, and married to a doctor) types have some charts and graphs to demonstrate how spectacularly wrong they were.

I’ll wait for that apology, tho.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I was at our local big grocery chain (Giant) yesterday and the place was pretty busy and I realized after leaving I DID NOT SEE ONE MASK!

Have we finally turned the corner on this silly face diaper horseshit? Seems so!

In my area, I would estimate it was 3-5% as of the last few times I’ve been to the store. It’s definitely changed. The ones still masking and yes, even wearing gloves, are still doing the extreme social distancing thing. Had some guy eyeball me yesterday because I stepped up about arm’s length behind him in line at the pharmacy, while he was a good ten feet behind the person in front of him. Just stared back at him until he turned around.

quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Yeah I’m surprised the posters from 500 pages ago aren’t here apologizing for being horribly wrong and being alarmists.

Hell, one of them is still banging that drum loud and proud from what I’m seeing.

Posts: 17131 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking, Covid vaccines are free for the good of mankind but not insulin. Huh.

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post