SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
More Data Confirms Risk Of COVID-19 Death, Serious Illness Very Low In Children

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...ss-very-low-children

The risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19 in teenagers and children is extremely low, according to three new studies from the United Kingdom.

Anyone with two eyes and half a working brain KNEW THIS for the past 16 months now!

If this affected children at all the MSM would be shouting it from the rooftops and we'd have nightly death counts for children. Instead they MIGHT get a cold or mild flu and are fine yet they muzzled them, separated them, kept them away from school and their friends. It's fucking criminal, absolutely criminal what they did to children. Mad

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Take the jab they said...

It's perfectly safe they said...

FDA is set to announce new warning on J&J vaccine after 100 reports of it being linked to rare autoimmune disease Guillain-Barré syndrome

If they are admitting 100 reports of this, I will bet you it's actually 10 times more than that. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's a gamble... for some it does not pay off.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24581 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Deadly Censorship of Ivermectin

By Joseph Mercola

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...rship-of-ivermectin/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24581 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Fauci Calls For 'More Vaccine Mandates At The Local Level', Slams Alex Berenson For Spreading Facts At CPAC

"I have been of this opinion, and I remain of that opinion, that I do believe at the local level, Jake, there should be more mandates..."

The nation's highest-paid employee in the US government, Anthony Fauci, has gone full-throttle on vaccines - this time with a Sunday appearance on CNN's "State of the Union," where he pushed for vaccine mandates at the local level, and slammed a guest speaker at CPAC (Alex Berenson) for applauding young people for researching vaccine side-effects.

Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases Director appeared on CNN’s State of the Union Sunday to give his opinion on vaccine mandates. He agrees with the White House and President Biden himself, saying vaccination mandates should be the next step.

“I have been of this opinion, and I remain of that opinion, that I do believe at the local level, Jake, there should be more mandates,” Fauci told host Jake Tapper. “There really should be.”

For fear of more people dying, Fauci strongly supports mandates. “We’re talking about life and death situation. We have lost 600,000 Americans already, and we’re still losing more people,” Fauci said. “There have been 4 million deaths worldwide. This is serious business. So I am in favor of that.”

Meanwhile, at the Conservative Political Action Conference, author Alex Berenson called out the vaccination efforts as a scam. “The government was hoping that they could sort of sucker 90% of the population into getting vaccinated,” Berenson said. “And it isn’t happening.” People in the audience cheered when they heard that. On the other hand, Fauci called the reaction “horrifying.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...spreading-facts-cpac

-rduckwor

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Check out what's buried in this story:‘Potentially a death sentence’: White House goes off on vaccine fear mongers

quote:
Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages. The goal is to ensure that people who may have difficulty getting a vaccination because of issues like transportation see those barriers lessened or removed entirely.

“We are steadfastly committed to keeping politics out of the effort to get every American vaccinated so that we can save lives and help our economy further recover,” White House spokesperson Kevin Munoz said. “When we see deliberate efforts to spread misinformation, we view that as an impediment to the country's public health and will not shy away from calling that out.”

So, they are openly admitting to tracking your text messages and are talking about starting to put warning labels on them like they do on Facebook posts that they disagree with.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The goal is to ensure that people who may have difficulty getting a vaccination because of issues like transportation see those barriers lessened or removed entirely.

“We are steadfastly committed to keeping politics out of the effort to get every American vaccinated so that we can save lives and help our economy further recover,” White House spokesperson Kevin Munoz said.

So they think people aren't getting vaccinated because they can't get a ride?
I've got 4 vehicles and I haven't been vaccinated.

So... you're "committed to keeping politics out of the effort to get every American vaccinated" and you don't think that's political?
You want to use mandates and force, and you don't think that's political?
What happened to "my body, my choice?"

-rduckwor

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Right, "misinformation." That's why the FDA is putting warning labels on their experimental vaccine...

...like a pack of smokes.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:

Having flown maybe 5 times since the pandemic, on all the flights the flight attendants were very militant about me wearing my mask over my mouth and nose...so ...serious question...how do you *not* wear a mask on the flight?

I'm literally always eating or drinking something. Beyond that I'm very discreet. I've been asked a few times nicely to wear it by a flight attendant if she notices me without a mask. I kindly then put it on, but usually not for long. Like I said, I'm not out to create a scene. If I sense that a certain flight attendant is extremely militant, then I'm more cautious about flaunting these absurd rules in front of her. But the fact still remains, I have remained 90% maskless on the 30 or so flights I've flown on since the middle of last year.

Yep, bought a bag of Cheese Nips to munch on while at gate and in flight. Did you know that you can literally nurse 22 bites out of an individual Cheese Nip if you are determined to not put a mask back on?
s.

Posts: 304 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
New coronavirus variants seen as too contagious for hotel quarantines

Sounds scary, hug your loved ones, you may never see them again.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Right, "misinformation." That's why the FDA is putting warning labels on their experimental vaccine...

...like a pack of smokes.

I’ve been saying from day 1, the one thing this vaccine has going against it is time. The longer a medication/vaccine is on the market or in trials, the more chance issues will show up. Interesting side note for my family, I haven’t been vaccinated nor have my wife or kids. My wife had a colonoscopy a few weeks back. She had a reaction to the prep (PEG). That will prevent her from getting the vaccine. Makes me even more glad that we waited.

Posts: 2169 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

FDA is set to announce new warning on J&J vaccine after 100 reports of it being linked to rare autoimmune disease Guillain-Barré syndrome

If they are admitting 100 reports of this, I will bet you it's actually 10 times more than that. Roll Eyes
After having flu shots every year for maybe 20 years with good results (no flu), I had my last flu shot in my primary care doc's office about 5 1/2 years ago. Six weeks later, Guillain Barré Syndrome. Hospital for a week, a couple of IGIV transfusions, months of physical and occupational therapy, to deal with the major degradation of strength in my hands (grip) and legs, and I was finally able to walk without a walker, using a cane to help with my balance problems.

I do not want to risk Guillain Barré again. On the other hand, I am in a high-risk group for The Virus -- double whammy with age (84) and an already damaged immune system. Kind of a lousy place to be with respect to deciding about the vaccine, damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

After having flu shots every year for maybe 20 years with good results (no flu), I had my last flu shot in my primary care doc's office about 5 1/2 years ago. Six weeks later, Guillain Barré Syndrome. Hospital for a week, a couple of IGIV transfusions, months of physical and occupational therapy, to deal with the major degradation of strength in my hands (grip) and legs, and I was finally able to walk without a walker, using a cane to help with my balance problems.

I do not want to risk Guillain Barré again. On the other hand, I am in a high-risk group for The Virus -- double whammy with age (84) and an already damaged immune system. Kind of a lousy place to be with respect to deciding about the vaccine, damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

100's out of millions have had an issue. For most it shouldn't be a concern, for you no freaking way. Consult your doctor and choose another one if you want to get it. I believe for all three vaccines. with past GBS are suggested against taking it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2...gering-biden-n401786

COVAX is the program started by the World Health Organization to distribute COVID vaccines around the world, particularly to less-developed nations

COVAX is going to begin purchasing tens of millions of doses of vaccine from China, despite being told by the White House that this wasn’t a good idea. There have been plenty of issues raised about the vaccines developed by Sinovac and Sinopharm, but there are clearly geopolitical forces in play here as well

Also, China will be charging the WHO for the vaccines after the United States donated 80 million doses to them last month for free.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Are you being serious?

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4012 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
So thats what, two out of the three "vaccines" that they are pushing that have known issues and risks associated?

For the largely survivable virus? No wonder the "delta" and whatever variants are getting such a push in their lapdog media. OH! DEADLY! MASK UP AND DO AS WE SAY!! Bullshit. "They" can go fuck themselves. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:

Are you being serious?

Yes. Bunker dug, family farewells said, rainbow flags purchased to ward off virus, US Flags purchased to burn and sanitize my stuff, BLM flags purchased to wrap myself in at night and feel safe.

I hope you too are taking it seriously and have made similar precautions.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
You forgot to mention putting pictures of St. Falsi the Fraudulent on your front door, so the Virus of Death passes over your house.

And putting on "Joe & the Ho 2020" bumper stickers, and wearing masks while in the car with the windows up, and buying a copy of Cuomo's book "American Cowardice: Lessons on How I Exploited the COVID Scamdemic"

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:

Are you being serious?

Yes. Bunker dug, family farewells said, rainbow flags purchased to ward off virus, US Flags purchased to burn and sanitize my stuff, BLM flags purchased to wrap myself in at night and feel safe.

I hope you too are taking it seriously and have made similar precautions.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The Borg are starting look a little more realistic and less sci-fi.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post