SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Now when people ask if I'm vaccinated and I reply "No I donated my dose to India to help those people with the shit they are dealing with" I can show them this picture.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if this was their 1st dose?

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
It is truly sad that in this day and age, such nonsense can be believed.

Who says that won't work? It will effectively solve their concerns about social distancing. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:
It is truly sad that in this day and age, such nonsense can be believed.

Who says that won't work? It will effectively solve their concerns about social distancing. Big Grin
Remember about a month or so ago I joked on here that if Fauci told people to wipe dog crap on their face to prevent Covid from spreading, people would be following my two dogs around with a bag. And now this pic from India. Anyone wanna bet how long it will be before we see a similar pic from the US? I'm not joking.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Excellent article, well worth reading:

Fauci is Finally Unmasked

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Philadelphia's own version of Dr. Fauci was recently fired by the Mayor supposedly over the mishandling of MOVE* victims remains, but I'm calling BS. It's looking more and more like he's been ousted because he's been acting like a total Sky-Is-Falling wannbe Fauci asshole during this pandemic and people have finally gotten fed up. While Pennsylvania is getting ready to reopen at 100% for everything on Memorial Day, this guy kept refusing and wanted to keep the city locked down indefinitely, with restaurants capped at 25% capacity etc.

*The day in 1985 when Philly bombed its own citizens

Philly Health Commish Ousted After MOVE Victims' Remains Cremated and Discarded

When you have NPR types like this reporter from public TV/radio WHYY writing stuff like this, you know people have finally had enough:

quote:

I remember very clearly the day I stopped totally trusting my city’s health commissioner. It was the last Tuesday in July of 2020, during a virtual press conference I was attending.

Philadelphia’s Department of Public Health had been doing pandemic briefings for months at that point. Health Commissioner Dr. Thomas Farley always popped up to do his rundown of the state of the virus for the week. This press conference was no different.

Except after the numbers and talk about trends, Farley said this: “So in summary, the second wave of the epidemic has now reached Philadelphia.”

And I just plain didn’t believe him.

The second wave was supposed to be the big one— federal health officials had warned it could dwarf the initial spring COVID-19 outbreaks. But Farley’s evidence seemed flimsy to me.

Basically, he made the case that “southern states reopened too quickly and too recklessly. There’s a second wave that started there and then is spreading north and east from there. That wave has now just arrived in Philadelphia.”

It seemed like nonsense to me: The virus sweeping across the country geographically like a physical, literal wave? I looked for some kind of data mapping that could back this up, and couldn’t find anything.

The numbers didn’t seem right either. Positive cases were up significantly, sure, but so too was testing. I did the math from the raw numbers Farley gave: Both testing and positive cases had gone up 47% precisely. That would indicate the situation was more or less stable — we were just detecting more of the virus that was always present.

But Farley stayed on this second wave idea, announcing indoor restaurant restrictions would have to continue. “The second wave has simply hit us right now,” he said.

A COVID ‘second wave’ that never crashed. Should public health mislead if it saves lives in a pandemic?

Mayor Kenney had to find a way to get rid of this guy and the MOVE thing was the perfect opportunity. Now all of a sudden the city is going to be open 100% on June 11, go figure. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34542 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"One Last Lockdown" Movie Trailer (It's a paraody Smile )

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric Clapton after COVID Vaccination: “I should never have gone near the needle.

https://medicalkidnap.com/2021...fter-the-injections/

Producer Robin Monotti Graziadei today forwarded a message he received from singer Eric Clapton in which Clapton reports adverse reactions he suffered after submitting to the shot, regrets having undergone the procedure, and asks, “where have all the rebels gone?”

The message reads:

I am an old timer, I have survived, with great help, addiction and alcoholism, and stand now in the greatest dilemma of my life…

I have inwardly stood against our ‘elected leaders’ since brexit, intuitively doubting their integrity and character…

With the arrival of C-19 I hoped that C Henegan, S Gupta and Jay B would lead the way, but when imperial college stepped up with their jailers key, I knew we were in deep trouble…

I am a man of faith, albeit abstract, and what I felt and saw unfold in March ‘20 began to lead me away from govt rhetoric and the devotion of the general public to the PM and his cronies…

I looked for heroes in the house, and found C Walker, Desmond Swayne, and in unfortunate retirement, Lord Sumption…

On YouTube I found Hugotalks and Talk Radio… that was all….

Then I was directed to Van M, that’s when I found my voice, and even though I was singing his words, they echoed in my heart…

I recorded “stand and deliver” in 2020, and was immediately regaled with contempt and scorn…

In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with emphysema) I was in the avant garde. I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…

About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone….

Then I met a member of this group, who counselled me to be careful and to have a look at what goes on with you guys…

I felt like a veil had been lifted, that I was no longer alone, that it was okay, in fact essential, to hold on to my intuition and follow my heart…

I continue to tread the path of passive rebellion and try to tow the line in order to be able to actively love my family, but it’s hard to bite my tongue with what I now know…

I’ve recorded and will post here another song by Van called “The Rebels” it’s not aggressive or provocative, it just asks;

“Where have all the rebels gone?

Hiding behind their computer screens

Where’s the spirit, where is the soul

Where have all the rebels gone”

I’ve been a rebel all my life, against tyranny and arrogant authority, which is what we have now, but I also crave fellowship, compassion and love, and that I find here…

I believe with these things we can prevail

Posts: 13075 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
"One Last Lockdown" Movie Trailer (It's a paraody Smile )

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6TYZ0y-2qow" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks for posting. This scam can't fall apart fast enough.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4864 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Perfidious Dr. Fauci

*Perfidious Describes Someone Who Is Deliberately Dishonest And Cannot Be Trusted

Rarely do one of our overlords ever get raked over in Congress. Even then, it’s mostly for political theatre. The front man for the entire infectious disease industry who has conspired with vaccine makers to usher in the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic is being pilloried in the court of public opinion these days. What took so long?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...perfidious-dr-fauci/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Ohio just announced a million dollar lottery lure to try and get jabs in arms. They are really getting desperate; even more incentive NOT to get it. And where is this money coming from? FEDERAL GOVERNMENT Mad

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...mike-dewine-n1267176

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I have not watched this and will not watch this. I'm posting this to illustrate the ever new levels of absurdity and stupidity emerging in this global clusterfuck.

Seriously? Shameful pandering and mindless government propaganda. Roll Eyes

How were they involved? I don't know. Check the fuckin' warehouse maybe. Roll Eyes Oh, wait- that offends you?? I'm not the one who is dividing this issue along racial lines, assholes.

Posts: 109053 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Dear Saint Fauci just CANNOT figure this one out, it's a real mystery I tell ya!
Roll Eyes

Two Months After Biden Blasted "Neanderthal Thinking", Texas Reports Zero COVID Deaths

Posts: 34542 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ohio just announced a million dollar lottery lure to try and get jabs in arms. They are really getting desperate; even more incentive NOT to get it. And where is this money coming from? FEDERAL GOVERNMENT Mad

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...mike-dewine-n1267176

Yup, federal coronavirus funds. Paid for by you and me.

Furthermore, "While the cash is for Ohioans 18 and older, he also added an incentive for younger residents — they'll be entered into a drawing "for a four-year full scholarship to any of Ohio's state colleges and universities, including full tuition, room, and board," he announced."

It was posted on page 723 by the way.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30905 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

They are really getting desperate; even more incentive NOT to get it

My wife saw a FB post from a mom's group about a local fair/carnival around here last weekend where they were trying to give fairgoers the jab before they went in!

WTF! Eek

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Biden continues to exhibit the complete absence of being correct on anything.

The only thing BHO ever said (purportedly...) that I think is spot on is

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Dear Saint Fauci just CANNOT figure this one out, it's a real mystery I tell ya!
Roll Eyes

Two Months After Biden Blasted "Neanderthal Thinking", Texas Reports Zero COVID Deaths

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I guess they forgot about the"vaccines cause autism in children" crowd (I have no opinion on this). When the gov't was talking about "we need a vaccine now" did they not consider even for a second that there is a well-established opposition to vaccines in this country? Add to that the now widespread distrust of any claims or actions of the US government and you get what we have right now- a substantial portion of the population who won't budge.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109053 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I guess they forgot about the"vaccines cause autism in children" crowd

I have a good friend I've known since 9th grade who has an 18 or so year old son who has severe autism and he's always maintained that he suspected a baby vaccine shot had something to do with it.

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
We just got back from voting. No mask, no dirty looks, no problem.Smile

One out of the six poll workers wore a mask, and maybe 40% of those there to vote wore masks, most on their chins or with their noses sticking out.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post