SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
March 24th I got my 2nd shot. 2 weeks later I stopped wearing the mask. Haven’t worn one since. For a while I carried one in my pocket just in case. I don’t even do that anymore. I don’t know that anyone has given me a 2nd glance.
And how many are asymptomatic? These players have more of a chance of dying from a lightning strike or an auto accident than they do from Covid.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clayflingythingy:
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
CDC to say that fully vaccinated people don't need masks indoors in most instances. Full story here:

https://www.foxnews.com/health...masks-indoors-report

But those who were waiting for the CDC to grant them their freedoms, then they'll probably just wear a mask the rest of their lives anyway.

Again, my question is: Who is going to be the COVID Gestapo Agent that will be stationed at each entrance to ensure that only those who have been “vaccinated” can enter WITHOUT a mask? How will they ensure that?

“Your COVID vaccine papers, Bitte!” Mad

This effectively ends the mask mandate for everyone. Retailers are not going to be checking papers.

And we won't get fooled again!
(Sorry. I don't know how to embed the Who video.)

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Good information but you have to watch it all to get the whole context.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="rumble" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/vedpax/?pub=4" width="640"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Well worth the 45 minutes to watch this! Forward to everyone you know.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39230 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Notice how they are trying to divide this into just two categories: vaccinated and un-vaccinated. They are leaving out the third category: natural immunity. Those who have had it and recovered. I call them "naturally vaccinated".

They only want two categories as it will make it easier to implement their "passport" ideas. A person who has recovered has just as much immunity as someone who has been vaccinated but this person would be harder to force into showing it via a card or "passport". Therefore they are ignored.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Good information but you have to watch it all to get the whole context.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="rumble" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/vedpax/?pub=4" width="640"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Well worth the 45 minutes to watch this! Forward to everyone you know.

Is there a link to a written transcript?

Posts: 16171 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Emperor Tom Wolf of Pennsylvania falling in line with Dementia Joe and his 180 degree CDC: you vaxxed can ditch the mask but you un vaxxed are now second class citizens who will be required to wear the muzzle of shame at all times.

You can blow me, Tom Roll Eyes

I just read on two of the local Harrisburg news sites that some business owners are confused, because Wolf has stated that PA would follow the new CDC mask recommendations, yet he's given them "no guidance."

Here's a hint:
If after over a year of the government shutdowns & restrictions ruining your business, you are confused on what to do now that those restrictions are lifted- then you're too stupid to operate a business in the first place.

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Notice how they are trying to divide this into just two categories: vaccinated and un-vaccinated. They are leaving out the third category: natural immunity. Those who have had it and recovered. I call them "naturally vaccinated".

They only want two categories as it will make it easier to implement their "passport" ideas. A person who has recovered has just as much immunity as someone who has been vaccinated but this person would be harder to force into showing it via a card or "passport". Therefore they are ignored.

Dont you know that the way people have fought off viruses for eons is invalid for Covid?
Natural antibodies are far inferior to man made mutations
/sarc off

I can"t believe the push to "get vaccinated even if you already had it". And even more astounded that people are actually doing it.

Posts: 1082 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/0...se-covid-weight.html

The stressful and sedentary nature of life during the coronavirus pandemic caused many to fall out of fitness routines and gain weight.

In fact, 42% of U.S. adults reported undesired weight gain due to Covid, according to a recent survey by the American Psychological Association.

Average increase: 29 pounds.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

29 pounds ?

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Average increase: 29 pounds.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

29 pounds ?

I saw that too. Seems like a lot. I'd imagine there is a lot of 0-10 offset by some 50-100

Posts: 9023 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clayflingythingy:
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:
CDC to say that fully vaccinated people don't need masks indoors in most instances. Full story here:

https://www.foxnews.com/health...masks-indoors-report

But those who were waiting for the CDC to grant them their freedoms, then they'll probably just wear a mask the rest of their lives anyway.

Again, my question is: Who is going to be the COVID Gestapo Agent that will be stationed at each entrance to ensure that only those who have been “vaccinated” can enter WITHOUT a mask? How will they ensure that?

“Your COVID vaccine papers, Bitte!” Mad

This effectively ends the mask mandate for everyone. Retailers are not going to be checking papers.

And we won't get fooled again!

Indeed never forget.

5 Weeks ago...5 weeks! The director of the CDC said we were facing 'Impending Doom' and she was scared.

CDC director Rochelle Walensky warns of "impending doom" amid COVID-19 spikes

Assclowns. Big floppy clown shoes. The whole lot of 'em.

Gee, I wonder why no one believes us and we have zero credibility???

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
"Gain of Function".

I first heard this the other day when Rand Paul was questioning Dr. Fauci.

So where did this really start? Aside from this pointing out the failings in the system if true, what will the world do if it were shown to be true (and I believe it's highly likely)? Also, was it really an accident or not? If there was a n accident at a nuclear facility or large oil spill somewhere there would be all sorts of investigations to discover what went wrong and how to prevent it in the future. This is possible the largest man caused disaster in history but those at the top seem to want to sweep it under the rug.

Hopefully this will continue to gain traction in the mainstream so it can get some inertia, making it harder to continue to cover up.

https://www.technologyreview.c...b-biologists-letter/

Posts: 9798 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here's a hint:
If after over a year of the government shutdowns & restrictions ruining your business, you are confused on what to do now that those restrictions are lifted- then you're too stupid to operate a business in the first place.

I'm glad I wasn't taking a sip of my soda when I read this as it would have come out my nose. Big Grin

Posts: 11616 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
"Gain of Function".

So where did this really start?
[/snip]
Rand Paul explains "Gain of Function". Yeah...I was scratching my head too, until he explained it here...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
"Gain of Function".

I am totally convinced that when the human race is eradicated from this planet it will be due specifically to this kind of ridiculous arrogance. These morons are playing with things they can't begin to understand or control. It's only a matter of time before they screw up and release something that is both devastating and totally beyond our control.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An email was just sent out that unvaccinated will be required to still wear masks. Please have integrity. Like anyone at corporate has integrity. The VP that sent it out wouldn’t know what integrity was if it hit him in the face...

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 964 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13075 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
An email was just sent out that unvaccinated will be required to still wear masks.

The left has told us that we don't wear masks to protect ourselves, but to protect others.

Those who have had the vaccine can still contract and spread the Wuhan. Should they catch it, the symptoms are not as severe.

That being the case, why can those who can still catch and spread the illness allowed to take their masks off? Shouldn't they still be wearing them "to protect others"?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
So with the latest CDC guidance on masks, if someone is not wearing a mask, we're to assume that they're vaccinated, right?

Can you just imagine the confusion this is causing in the little brains of all the vaccinated mask nazis who insist on driving alone while double masked, or who venture outside with a mask on and nobody around them?

If they remove their mask, they'll surely die, but if they leave it on, then others may think they're among the filthy unvaccinated heathens.

Thomas Sowell

posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Ha yeah that’s a tough one.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
An email was just sent out that unvaccinated will be required to still wear masks.

The left has told us that we don't wear masks to protect ourselves, but to protect others.

Those who have had the vaccine can still contract and spread the Wuhan. Should they catch it, the symptoms are not as severe.

That being the case, why can those who can still catch and spread the illness allowed to take their masks off? Shouldn't they still be wearing them "to protect others"?

It doesn't make sense because their mandates are based on lies. Lies are inconsistent and nonsensical when scrutiny is applied. This is why the Left shuts down discussion.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post