SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I was tested on Friday for Covid with the brain swab. Hospital called today with the results. Am I positive? No. Am I negative? No? I am listed as "undetected". As explained to me if you're not positive than you are listed as undetected due to the inaccuracy of the test.

I just hung up the phone. Such a pure unadulterated load of bull shit this entire thing is! Roll Eyes
I bet that gets translated into a positive result on somebody's list, somewhere.
Everything gets twisted with COVID reporting.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
If you live in California and abide by this, you are a sorry excuse for an American!

I saw this and thought no way was it real, but it is in fact real.

https://www.newsweek.com/coron...thanksgiving-1541402

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
If you live in California and abide by this, you are a sorry excuse for an American!

Even with the link to Newsweek I still didn't believe that this could be true. So I dug around on the California Department of Public Health website. Holy shit. It's freaking true!

https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Progra...atherings-10-09.aspx

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bama, that is unreal. California, New York, and Illinois are so FUBARed. Wearing a mask at all times (unless eating) makes it really hard to give the family a hug and the grand kids a kiss. Fuck libtards.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Time to update the Chinese Flu Graphs...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
in case you need a laugh

Hillary Clinton:

When asked if a female president would have better handled the coronavirus pandemic, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee said, "I have no doubt, especially if it were me. I have no doubt. I mean, I was born for that."

Clinton added that she “can’t entertain the idea of [Trump] winning” the 2020 election, which is slightly more than a week away.

“It would cause cognitive dissonance of a grave degree,” she said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/n...cant-say-it-publicly

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

https://www.newsweek.com/coron...thanksgiving-1541402

Once again proof that California is a land of Fruits, Nuts, Flakes and weepy eyed Liberals.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I got an email from a friend:

Only three people allowed for Thanksgiving, 30 for a funeral. We will be holding a funeral for my pet turkey who will meet his demise on November 26. Refreshments will be provided.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

Only three people allowed for Thanksgiving, 30 for a funeral. We will be holding a funeral for my pet turkey who will meet his demise on November 26. Refreshments will be provided.

Have a funeral for the death of common sense.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Well, not entirely sure what we’re going to be doing for Christmas. My mom has always hosted Christmas. However, since she’s getting well up there, she’s been doing only outside family gatherings with distance since all this craziness started. I think most everyone I know goes out of their way to ignore Governor Gruesome Nuisance (The confused call him Gavin Newsome), I know I do. If we end up following any of these guidelines, it will be by accident.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

That one must be making the rounds. I heard that joke from no less than 4 separate people yesterday.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Several prominent Democrats say they will not take a coronavirus vaccine that President Trump
recommends. Well they are now in luck, let's see how that works out for them.

"Tremendous News!" - Maduro Touts Venezuelan Vaccine That Inhibits COVID

https://www.zerohedge.com/medi...ccine-inhibits-covid

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 virus \ pandemic death rate spiral stories on the local liberal komonews website= just in time for the election.

When you have nothing else to run on fear's always a last resort.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Instead of Thanksgiving dinner, just call it a peaceful protest. No limit or rules required of that.

Posts: 13111 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
3 virus \ pandemic death rate spiral stories on the local liberal komonews website= just in time for the election.

When you have nothing else to run on fear's always a last resort.

Local news here is pulling the same crap. I spent a few minutes looking at the numbers yesterday and they look good. How bad can it be when even the made up numbers start looking good?

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
How bad can it be when even the made up numbers start looking good?

Yeah...
If you are only looking at positive test results, they have been increasing because we are doing so much testing that we are detecting cases that are asymptotic or minor symptoms.
But if you look at the death numbers they have been decreasing steadily since early August.
It hasn't disappeared but it's not the death sentence many people have been manipulated by media into thinking it is.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Instead of Thanksgiving dinner, just call it a peaceful protest. No limit or rules required of that.

Funeral for your pet turkey.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I checked the PA DOH website yesterday, and according to their numbers, which were updated yesterday, they've administered 3.8 million covid tests so far, with 195K positives. That's about 5% positivity rate since testing started months ago.
https://www.health.pa.gov/topi...ges/Coronavirus.aspx

Our governor & so-called Sec of Health are on the news every evening and have their panties wadded up about the "spike", but when the state is ramping up testing & administering as many as 48,000 covid tests per day, then hell yes, you're going to see a spike in cases. Who couldn't see that coming?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Trumps point exactly in the 60 Minutes attack, etc, I mean interview. If you cut testing by half, it would indicate half as many cases as suspected. It’s clearly a bullshit leftist shell game.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post