SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is the shithead Emperor-Governor of Pennsylvania right now:

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
^^^ Oh his post made no mention about that, or any idea of what the link was for. I was thinking clown make up tutorial. Now I am disappointed.

Clown makeup tutorial? Wtf are you smoking?
Click on the damned link if you want to know what the link is and if you've ever owned a television you should know what the picture means.
Or are you intentionally obtuse like when someone posts something about a celebrity and some a-hole always has to reply, "who?" so show everyone how cool they are.

No need to be an asshole, maybe just take two seconds to describe what you are posting a link to.

Is it really that hard to do? Even just the title of whatever it was would give someone a clue if it was worth reading or not.

Not taking sides, OR being an asshole here, but on a PC all you have to do is hover your mouse over the link to see the title of the linked article/web page. That said, I assume you're SOL if you're viewing on a phone, and that won't work. Just Sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This is the shithead Emperor-Governor of Pennsylvania right now:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/00Inf2T.jpg[IMG]

So now in PA Gov. Wolfie ordered that everyone must wear a mask to get into "essential" businesses.

This shit has gone completely off the rails.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As bad as ours has been here in N.C., what I'm reading from some of you elsewhere is absolutely friggin 1000% crazy.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^^what do you do when you don’t have a mask?

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we slap some export restrictions on food to China

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Real total NY deaths / IHME model for today and the last 5 days

12192 / 11909 (day not complete yet)
11620 / 11374 projected
10842 / 10778 projected
10058 / 10128 projected
9385 / 9385
8628 / 8627

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These states that are making it mandatory to wear a friggin’ mask to go out in public....I sure hope they are supplying the masks. Because we can’t just order them for ourselves anymore since they aren’t in stock anywhere.

Posts: 685 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

11620 / 11374 projected
10842 / 10778 projected
10058 / 10128 projected
9385 / 9385
8628 / 8627

And Cuomo's making damn sure he hits his numbers

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
^^^what do you do when you don’t have a mask?
The businesses were ordered to not let you in.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
So now in PA Gov. Wolfie ordered that everyone must wear a mask to get into "essential" businesses.

This shit has gone completely off the rails.[/QUOTE]

Effective this Saturday Dallas County TX residents will be required to wear a face covering when visiting essential businesses. No word on how they'll be enforcing it however.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every store (especially grocers) should refuse to follow it. If he tried to shut them down, he really would have outright rebellion on his hands.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:

This shit has gone completely off the rails.

I work for a large defense contractor in King of Prussia. We were just told today that mandatory temperature scans for all employees begins on Monday, there are going to be lines 2 miles long, because they are going to funnel everyone through one entrance, I’m talking about thousands and thousands of workers. This is going to be a clusterfuck like you never seen.

All because Emperor Wolf declared that businesses would have to do this.

I really don’t understand this, it seems like we are starting to see things level out and maybe even see the light at the end of the tunnel and this jackass is doubling down on the stupid.

I’m very glad I work at home now except for about three hours per week where I need to go in, I am going to change my hours to be there at night so I’m not stuck waiting in a hour long line. Mad

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
History demonstrates what happens to politicians that step out of bounds:

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4579 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
...because they are going to funnel everyone through one entrance, I’m talking about thousands and thousands of workers.
Brilliant!!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
I'll be curious to see if this mask things sticks elsewhere. Here in central FL, Osceola Country, which is just southwest of Orlando, near Disney, tried this late last week. It lasted one day. It was enforceable by $500 or 60 days, and they removed that penalty in 24 hours.

Posts: 2292 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
New York Governor Cuomo Announces Northeastern Directorate Will Remain on Lockdown Through May 15th, Maybe Longer...
by sundance

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced the Northeastern Directorate will keep all citizens within the region on lock-down through May 15, 2020, with a possible extension depending on an agreement within the Blue State alliance members.

Six other governors from within the Northeastern Directorate form the regional alliance.

Northeast states: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Delaware have assembled an authoritarian alliance, without legislative approval and without legal precedent, to block any federal efforts to reopen the economy.

The Blue State leaders have determined it is in the best interests of the Northeastern citizenry for individual rights to be suspended under a post-constitutional framework. The government in this region will determine when the advancement of individual rights will be permitted and will set the parameters of permitted civic, social and economic engagement.

All citizens within the Northeastern Directorate are now captive to arbitrary rules on business ownership, property rights, contract terms, movement and assembly. Under the terms of a regional health emergency, as outlined by the command and control structure, currently citizens within the containment area are quarantined and not permitted to exit their homes, petition government or request redress for grievances.

“I need a coordinated action plan with the other states. So, one month, we’ll continue the close-down policies. What happens after then? I don’t know. We will see what the data shows,” [Comrade] Cuomo said. “I don’t want to project beyond that period.”

[Comrade] Cuomo didn’t specify if all or just some of those states will join in extending statewide quarantines. Delaware already shut down nonessential businesses to May 15, while New Jersey’s order was put in place “until further notice.” New Jersey Gov. [Comrade] Phil Murphy announced shortly after at his daily press conference that the state’s schools would be closed until at least May 15.

“That means it will not be safe to reopen our schools or start sports back up for at least another four weeks,” [comrade] Murphy said.

Relax comrades, the Northeastern Directorate is sensitive to your previous rights as we initiate our new, safer, society. The COVID Compliance Ministry appreciates good citizens who voluntarily participate in the registry. Northeastern Directorate will reward good citizenship status with enhanced social credits allowing access to a safe COVID Compliant Society. A safer society; where the odds will always be in your favor.

A rogue citizen could put a compliant society at risk of infection. They may not just carry biologics they could carry a more alarming virus of wrong-thought against the interests of the state. Rogue citizens could be subversive to the interests of our new society.

During this phase of the economic war residents within the Blue occupied territories will be held captive to the political whims of their regional generals.

The economic freedom and liberty zone will encompass the Red region. The center of the country, mid west, southern region (surrounding the Gulf of Mexico) and south eastern Atlantic region. These areas will be open to commerce and economic freedom.

However, the urban dense populations (Blue pockets within Red zones) will push-back against the efforts of the Red generals in an attempt to retain alignment with their Blue team generals. Depending on the strength of the urban forces there may be roadblocks, sabotage, skirmishes and political violence against the freedom & liberty Red team.

Red captives within the Blue zones will have to be smart and strategic. Big Blue tech will be assisting the totalitarian Blue generals. Direct confrontation against the Blue forces should be avoided, and it will likely be a better strategy to fight stealthily as insurgents.

Any Red team member of the economic freedom alliance, trapped within a Blue region, is warned to evaluate their connection to their electronic devices. Your cell phones could be used as portable transponders expose your movement and your political views.

This is going to be one hell of a battle. A Spring and Summer conflict like we’ve never seen in the history of U.S. politics outside of actual, physical, civil war.

Conduct your affairs accordingly...

https://theconservativetreehou...-longer/#more-189297

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:

No need to be an asshole, maybe just take two seconds to describe what you are posting a link to.

There's a nicer way of asking another forum member to do that. You were just being a dick hence my retort.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:

There's a nicer way of asking another forum member to do that. You were just being a dick hence my retort.

Ok, I was a smartass, you got your jab in, let's move on.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

11620 / 11374 projected
10842 / 10778 projected
10058 / 10128 projected
9385 / 9385
8628 / 8627

And Cuomo's making damn sure he hits his numbers

Thank god they added those nearly 4,000 "probable Wuhan" deaths to the rolls this week. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post