SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 1208
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Assholes around here require masks at all "medical facilities" still. Even the eye doc which I got stuck bringing the kids to. Luckily the people working there are on my side and I just stay in the waiting area. Pisses me off to no end. I can whirl myself up into a hulk rage just thinking about it because I have no options to leave this communist shithole. Stuck just taking it. Mad

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6988 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All of the doc's offices here that I go to still require masks.....including the eye doc.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yet another I/we told you so:

New York businesses urged to require customers remove masks amid crime surge

We were saying it back when all this stuff started- these useless masks will be used by criminals to disguise their identity during the commission of crimes and your stupid laws were abetting these thugs.

Welcome to three years ago, yutzes.
quote:
"People are coming up to our businesses, sometimes with masks, sometimes masks, hoods and latex gloves, and they’re being allowed, they’re being buzzed in and allowed to enter the store and we have a robbery," Maddrey said.

Why don’t they just exercise their right to protect themselves and their property with a firearm… oh that’s right, they voted for the people that don’t allow that. But certainly the threat of arrest or incarceration will… oh yeah, NYC…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15633 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Maybe if they 'urged' the criminals to not carry guns and commit crimes... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8969 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Yes we are masked in the doctor’s offices and hospitals. It really puts into question does my doctor, my local health care really have my best interest in mind?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4844 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
They don't really seek forgiveness, because they are not contrite. What they seek is to be let off, excused from accountability.

Succinct and dead right.

Posts: 2698 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
Yes we are masked in the doctor’s offices and hospitals. It really puts into question does my doctor, my local health care really have my best interest in mind?

The answer is no if you ask me, (you didn't.)

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6988 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

For me, it puts into question their competence.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30449 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

We were saying it back when all this stuff started- these useless masks will be used by criminals to disguise their identity during the commission of crimes and your stupid laws were abetting these thugs.
Couple years ago, when the mask nonsense was just getting rolling, I had to go to the Credit Union for a problem-solving meeting.

I was sitting at a desk with the rep and I started laughing. She asked what was funny. I said, "A year ago, if I had come in here with a mask, y'all would have called the cops. Today, if I tried to come in without a mask you'll call the cops. The times, they be a-changing."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30748 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

For me, it puts into question their competence.

For me, it puts into question their sanity and judgement.

I still see people wearing them, still see a lot of people wearing them when they are the only person in the vehicle.

Just saw a guy at the gas pump wearing a mask while he was outside pumping gas. He drove there alone.

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Psy-Ops is a VERY powerful weapon indeed! Isn’t it?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
We have doctors here, so maybe they can shed some light on the medical buildings still requiring masks.

I was told that the feds still requiring masking as part of their requirements when it comes to Medicare/Medicaid. Since most of these places accept those federal dollars, they have to jump through those federal hoops.

Which goes back to two earlier questions: Do they care about your best interests? No, they care about their best financial interests. Does it call into question their competence? Not their financial competency.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15734 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
This weekend, the Epoch Times interviewed insurance analyst Josh Stirling on its long-form video program “American Thought Leaders.” In the clip below, you’ll hear analyst Stirling describing his analysis of mortality data by geographic area, in which he found a distinct statistical correlation between rates of vaccine uptake and excess deaths.

Stirling summarized his conclusion saying, “the more doses on average you have in a region within the United States, the bigger increase increase in mortality that region has had in 2022 when compared to 2021.” He said the data showed a +7% increase in risk of death for each shot taken, so that a person who took five shots would have a +35% risk of dying compared to an unvaccinated person.

The Vigilant Fox
@VigilantFox
Top Insurance Analyst Finds a 7% Increase In Aggregate Mortality for Each C19 Dose Received

Josh Stirling: "The more doses ... you have in a [US] region ... the bigger increase in mortality ..."

"If you're over the age of 50, and you took all 5 doses, that'd be a 35% increase."… https://t.co/kyDSySB3Yx

Stirling said they analyzed the data several different ways, and consistently got the same result:

“It exactly confirms the conclusion coming out of the UK data, it’s a different way of doing it, it’s a totally different data set, but ultimately it leads to a very similar mathematical conclusion. Which is a really unfortunate one, because, you know, obviously, hundreds of millions of us have — either we personally or our friends and family, and all of society — now have to deal with all of these consequences.”

Though his conclusions were troubling, the data analyst had an optimistic take: having identified the problem we can work on solutions. I’m an optimist too, but Josh forgot that not everyone accepts there is a problem. Not yet.

But we’re getting there.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24191 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
We have doctors here, so maybe they can shed some light on the medical buildings still requiring masks.

I was told that the feds still requiring masking as part of their requirements when it comes to Medicare/Medicaid. Since most of these places accept those federal dollars, they have to jump through those federal hoops.

Which goes back to two earlier questions: Do they care about your best interests? No, they care about their best financial interests. Does it call into question their competence? Not their financial competency.

Around here, it simply depends on where you go...Every office/facility seems to have it's own individual policy. Some don't require masks at all and there isn't even any signage on the subject, while others not only require it, but the staff is belligerent about chastising anyone that does not display absolute professional-level mask wearing prowess. Shockingly, my sons Orthodontist office, still has staff in the vestibule taking temperatures and interviewing 'patients' prior to entering to office. That practice used to be our Family Dentist too, but NOT ANY MORE! Roll Eyes

On the opposite end on the spectrum, an Orthopedic Surgeon Practice associated with a large local hospital displays signs that Masks are not only NOT required, but on request all staff you interact with will wear one if you so desire.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8969 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
In San Francisco, if you don't wear a mask, they can put you in prison
The good news is that after they put you in prison, you aren't required to wear a mask.

On February 28, 2023, Susan Philip, MD, MPH, Health Officer of the City and County of San Francisco, issued this order requiring people who work in healthcare and in jails to be vaccinated and wear a mask at all times when in a room with other people.

Violation of or failure to comply with this Order is a misdemeanor punishable by fine, imprisonment, or both.

If you don’t get vaccinated and wear a mask, you could be put in prison.

Of course, everyone knows now that:

Masks don’t work. In the Bangladesh trial, for example, purple cloth masks were indistinguishable from the placebo.

Vaccines are much more likely to kill you than save you and they definitely increase your risk of getting COVID

So this order by Susan Philip is nonsensical. It’s counter-productive.

She should be fired.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...sco-if-you-dont-wear

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24191 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

So this order by Susan Philip is nonsensical. It’s counter-productive.

She should be fired.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...sco-if-you-dont-wear

Yes. But let the esteemed doctors in health care either live with the consequences of their actions or finally stand for truth and fight back. Of course, the other possibility is that they completely agree with the efficacy and objectives of this order. Then I'd be looking for a different (ie - competent) doctor.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12763 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
”If it’s Covid, Paxlovid”

Just saw the ad on TV. What a load of horse shit! Mad Of course there’s a list of precautions for THIS bullshit, but not a PEEP about some Covid “vaccination” clot shot that can, and IS, causing DEATH.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: erj_pilot,

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I can say my daughter had a baby in Mechanicsville Va on Feburary 16th.
St. Marys.
No masks required.

Posts: 1104 | Location: Toano, Va.  | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Next up, the Wall Street Journal published an obnoxious op-ed yesterday headed, “Why Scientists Got the Covid Lab Leak Wrong.” The subheadline delivered the revolting and pathetic attempt at some kind of good excuse: “We’re only human, and we’re as susceptible as everybody else to cognitive biases and self-interest.”

Oh, well, okay then.

They have to say SOMETHING. Here’s the problem. The government-approved “lab leak” narrative rapidly shifted without any warning, and in doing so it ran a lot of “experts” right onto the shoals, left high and dry, experts who’d fallen all over themselves supporting the old narrative through thick and thin.

Bio-development expert Tim Trehan wrote the apology op-ed. His credentials are that he wrote a 2017 Nature article prophetically warning about sloppy biolab conditions in China, so they expect us to trust him. I mean, he has every right to be gloating about having been right, but instead he’s graciously calling for amnesty for all the other scientists who got it wrong. And right at the moment, Google is helpfully serving up Tim’s 2017 article right at the top of the search results, in case you never heard of him.

In his WSJ article, Trehan suggests several reasonable-sounding explanations for why, even after emerging evidence supporting a lab leak, the MAJORITY of experts still doubled-down, continued pushing the natural origins narrative, and did their utmost best to suppress and cancel other scientists with whom they disagreed.

Trehan readily admits all of that happened.

But then Trehan rhetorically shrugged his shoulders and quite broad-mindedly explained: “That’s just science!” He pointed out scientists are only humans after all, not lizard people (probably), and since they are humans, scientists have biases and conflicts of interest and politics and tribes and they lust for money and power just like everybody else does.

So be reasonable. Don’t expect scientists to be perfect or anything.

Here’s how Trehan wrapped up his nauseating apologia:

I am not suggesting that scientists consciously decided to thwart the truth. These processes can be insidious and subconscious. But you don’t have to posit conspiracy theories to explain the rush by the science establishment to exclude a lab-leak explanation to Covid. You merely have to admit that scientists are human.

Thanks, but no thanks. I’m not buying any of it. It’s hogwash, rubbish, and utter nonsense. Why? Because during the pandemic, when all this broad-mindedness could have been helpful, when it would have counted for something, they never said “scientists are human.” They never said “scientists make mistakes.” They never said “scientists have biases.”

Nope. It doesn’t count now. You should have said that stuff three years ago.

In fact, they said the exact opposite. “FOLLOW THE SCIENCE,” they said. “TRUST THE EXPERTS,” they said. “DON’T BE A SCIENCE DENIER,” they said.

Somebody please explain to me how “don’t be a science denier” is AT ALL consistent with “scientists are only biased humans who sometimes make mistakes (en masse).” What a crock.

The “experts are infallible” narrative is sinking ...

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

-rduckwor

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...19-pandemic-n2620356

former Centers for Disease Control Director Robert Redfield

Q: Has gain-of-function stopped any pandemic in your opinion?

Redfield: "No. On the contrary, I think it probably caused the greatest pandemic our world has seen"

Back in early 2020 in the first stages of the pandemic, Redfield publicly stated he believed the virus escaped from a lab. Despite his assertion being correct and now backed by the FBI and Department of Energy, he received death threats. He was also cut out of meetings with then National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci and former Director of the National Human Genome Research Institute Francis Collins.

Posts: 19608 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post