SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I give it 50/50, whether it was an accidental release, or a deliberate release. Either way, it came from the lab in Wuhan.

CCP government 'intentionally released' COVID-19 'all over the world,' Chinese virologist says

And we're worried about the Russians?

Posts: 107616 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
chellim, that last post of yours- what is all of that supposed to mean?

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
Ok,now the. DOE has determined Covid was man made in Wuhan.

A serious question,
Why is the Department Of Energy researching this? This just doesn’t make any sense to me why they are involved.

The Department of Energy is legally entrusted with overseeing safety procedures at a myriad of labs across the U.S.
This from yesterdays podcast (Monday, February 27) Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar.

Posts: 13269 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Absolute insanity this is coming out now. I hope this sways every single independent to vote R next year. Commie bastards need to pay dearly for this.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
I've had heart issues for a while. Had a bypass in 2009. Had nuclear stress tests every 2 years as required by the USCG. All were fine.

I had a catheterization in 2020, at my request, to check everything out. It was fine.

I got vaccinated in Jan/Feb of 2021 at the urging of my long time PCP. I have not had and will not have any boosters.

Later that year started having some issues and had a Holter monitor for 3 days and an echo cardiogram. The echo showed right ventricular enlargement. I can't help but think that could be due to the vaccine.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
chellim, that last post of yours- what is all of that supposed to mean?

Sasha Latypova attempts to take a deep-dive into the contracts, which have become public, between the DoD and Pfizer.

The DoD not only paid for it all, but directed and controlled everything.

In my opinion, Pfizer will eventually be the fall guy but our own government was more involved than most people will ever realize. I don't think Trump ever really trusted Fauci and Birx, and for good reason.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24124 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
The DoD not only paid for it all, but directed and controlled everything.
What does this mean? What are you suggesting? The DoD did what, and for what reason?

posted Hide Post
I have read that the DOD was used to get past all the red tape making, paying for, and use of an untested “vaccine”. I do not keep up with all the theories and twisted plot turns to know if this supposed to be sinister or not.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 333 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
KC says the Covid is no more, we are saved

Well shit, it won't embed

https://www.reddit.com/r/Publi...dium=web2x&context=3

Posts: 5325 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have read that the DOD was used to get past all the red tape making, paying for, and use of an untested “vaccine”.

Yes... but "get past all the red tape" also means getting past the FDA and all of the safeguards a vaccine is supposed to have before being rolled out to the public.

(more from Sasha) :

These contracts are written by the Government, by the Department of Defense and not by private pharmaceutical companies.
(That is a very different relationship with pharma)

The discussion below relates to the specifics of what these contracts state.

Review of specific clauses in the “Base Agreement”.

“Section 1.03 Scope” (emphasis mine):

Under the OTA [Other Transaction Authority] and associated Project Agreements, the Government along with the Consortium member entities, shall perform coordinated planning and research and development prototype efforts in support of the JPM-MCS mission [Join Project Manager for Medical Countermeasure Systems] through the development of products in three (3) major Medical Countermeasure Systems (MCS) objective areas:

Detection: Systems and devices to identify CBRN [Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear] agents and assist in making medical decisions

Prevention: Prophylaxis, pretreatment, and post-exposure prophylaxis

Treatment: Therapeutics (post-exposure, post-symptomatic)

The Government will determine which endeavors to pursue and projects to fund.

This states that the Government and the consortium members (Pfizer and other manufacturers) coordinate the R&D, but THE GOVERNMENT DECIDES what projects are going to be funded. The Government is calling the shots (no pun).

“Section 1.04 Goals/Objectives” as it relates to therapeutic products:

Deliver therapeutic MCM [Medical Countermeasures] prototypes targeting viral, bacterial, and biological toxin targets of interest to the DOD. MCM prototypes are drug products that have completed all or part of the activities required to support FDA licensure. This may include meeting warfighter requirements of protection against an aerosolized route of exposure.

Wait, what?? You mean toxins are a thing to be worried about? Not “engineered viruses that escape from labs”? You don’t say!

Even more interesting here: the drugs produced under this framework do not have to comply with the FDA regulations for pharmaceutical drugs - they can be partially tested, if at all. What does “part of activities” even mean - a cell culture? An 8-mouse experiment that failed? It is not surprising to anyone paying attention: this is an OTA contract, no regulations are necessary. And of course when one is making a prototype, it does not need to be fully baked.

Prototype is a mock-up, a rough draft, something that helps visualize or plan a product, not a fully functioning, fully usable (especially not on mass scale) product. So why would you expect a prototype drug (or vaccine) to be safe and efficacious, or protective? Yet, curiously, the Government keeps using “protective”, “safe and effective prototype” language in these contracts. This is important:
Without the “prototype” language, the DOD could not use the OTA funding and contracting mechanism at all. They would have to use proper, accountable and regulated contracting methods instead.

To be compliant with Armed Forces Research Project rules, the project team must ensure that:

The project includes a prototype per the statute and the transaction will: “carry out prototype projects that are directly relevant to enhancing the mission effectiveness of military personnel and the supporting platforms, systems, components, or materials proposed to be acquired or developed by the Department of Defense, or to improvement of platforms, systems, components, or materials in use by the armed forces;”

Translation: we can order a bunch of stuff-n-things under OTA as long as we get them as prototypes, i.e. pretend, mock-ups, non- or partially functioning stuff-n-things.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24124 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Are you deliberately trying to obscure your answer?

In plain English and in just two or three sentences at most, tell me what this is about. Tell me the point you are trying to make.

If I have ask again, all of this stuff is being removed.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
What does this mean? What are you suggesting?

I'm suggesting that the Dod knew, or should have known, that what they were pushing out to the public were products that had known side-effects and were far more dangerous than was disclosed. They allowed them to be distributed with blank disclosure inserts and forced them on military personnel.

(more from Sasha):

The degree of control that the DOD is exerting over the Pharma relationship with the FDA in regard to the development and approval program of what are supposed to be pharma’s own products is simply breathtaking.

Here is what the Base Agreement says about it:

(3) PAH will provide FDA submissions to the government such as all documentation requested by FDA and all proposals to FDA.

(4) PAH will allow the government to monitor all FDA communications by listening to teleconferences and attending meetings.

(5) PAH will allow the government to attend regulatory site visits and audits, and actively participate in all third-party audits.

This is some serious level of monitoring, supervising and being in the middle of the pharma-FDA communications. The DOD will also participate in the FDA audits (ahem, “defend” the pharma from them - they are not called “Defense” for nothing!)

-rduckwor

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This wall of words you're putting up- it's stultifying. Do you want members to understand what you're trying to say?

Can you not understand what I'm trying to point out to you?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
Our government is dirty. Trump was called a racist for saying “Kung flu & came from China.”

No apologies from anyone.
Now, we relive President Trumps call out!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you want members to understand what you're trying to say?

Yes, I do. As I said above:
I'm suggesting that the Dod knew, or should have known, that what they were pushing out to the public were products that had known side-effects and were far more dangerous than was disclosed. They allowed them to be distributed with blank disclosure inserts and forced them on military personnel.

As more and more comes out about Pfizer, I do believe at some point the liability shield will be pierced and they will be held accountable. At least financially, probably not criminally.

All of that will be used to make Pfizer the fall-guy and blame will be deflected on Pfizer but I don't think we can discount the involvement of some elements within our own government. The 'deep state' has public faces like Fauci, Birx, and Milley, but it also has deep tentacles in not just the military, but in healthcare and so many areas that ought to be separate from government. Government control of corporations used to be called fascism. Nobody wants to call it that anymore.

How far does it go? I don't know so I'm not speculating.

I will add that I'm glad to live in a country that is still free enough to look into these things. Even if the MSM actively censors some and won't address anything outside the preferred narrative, we still have free speech on alternative platforms like Substack. I'm also thankful for Sigforum where we discuss things and stay more informed than those who rely only on the MSM.

-rduckwor

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
This post re: The use of OTA [Other Transaction Authority] by DoD to procure the COVID vaccine under a 'Prototype Agreement' is also related:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...420044294#4420044294

Detailed in this Epoch Times article --> https://www.theepochtimes.com/...KULsk%2FUlv67A%3D%3D

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8903 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Ok,now the. DOE has determined Covid was man made in Wuhan.

We've known that from the beginning... the bat theory never made sense.
But they've lied about it for 3 years. Why now?

Sasha Latypova thinks the timing is related to the WHO pandemic treaty:

Lab Leak is baloney. I hope you can see it now as it is being unveiled in the most unsubtle way right on cue before WHO pandemic treaty is being put in place.

They are trotting this earthshattering breaking story now, finally telling you the “truth” (yeah, we lied a little bit about pangolins and bats, but it was for your own good, silly peasants!) because WHO treaty is happening now, and they need everyone to fall in line supporting the global totalitarian biosecurity state, where the unelected overlords will “protect you” from “lab leaks from enemies and rogue scientists”, by putting you in 15-minute prisons, I mean smart cities, and murdering you with protective military prototype “vaccines”.

I don’t know what the “WHO Treaty” involves, or what that might have to do with the news about the DOE report being leaked, and that’s just what happened. A government agency, and the Biden Administration, didn’t suddenly decide to come clean, in fact there has been no public acknowledgment by the government of DOE’s assessment.

Again referencing the Breaking Points podcast, as I did in my post above: Saagar in discussing the information states that it didn’t come out because the Administration decided to be transparent, it came out because “The Republicans have made such a stink about how they were going to subpoena documents and do their own internal investigation. The Agencies have been assembling information to respond to Republican investigations; their hand has been forced.”

See, winning the House is already paying off.

Posts: 13269 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I agree that some of these long linked articles lose me and I do not read.

This may not be helpful and if counter productive please delete or disregard. I only watched a piece of it as have not watched the program for probably thirty or more years.

The piece I saw was on 60 minutes and it was about the Dod and them planning to come up with a vaccine or vaccines that would cure or prevent any world wide type pandemic that was surely in humanities future. As I recall it.

I could be mistaken.

Sure some here would of watched and can explain it in detail. As I said I only saw a very short part of that segment.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the FBI is jumping on the band wagon the original narrative is dead,

FBI director confirms COVID 'most likely' leaked from Wuhan lab and claims China is 'thwarting and obfuscating' U.S. investigations - days after Energy Department revealed shock report into virus origin

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...al-lab-incident.html

FBI Director Christopher Wray commented for the first time that the FBI concluded that COVID originated from a lab in Wuhan, China

Wray said the virus was likely the result of a lab leak and that the Chinese government has worked to undermine his agency's work

The FBI's report concludes the same thing as the Energy Department's latest probe into the virus, but the White House cannot come to a consensus

More at link

Posts: 12688 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m suspicious why 3 years later these agencies are now admitting what we said all along? What is the end game here?

I really believe that the Chicoms unleashed Covid on the world as revenge on Trump. Don’t forget as of January/February 2020, Trump’s tariffs on China were kicking their ass and he was cruising to an easy reelection. They could NOT have that.

Posts: 33816 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post