SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I mis tanks...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suspect someone has imbibed a bit too much. Smile

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
UGGG.

are about to clean m1A1 tanks

we can't send the armor package

Wrong thread

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Even the traditional type flu shots are not without risk. I had gotten them faithfully, every year, for decades.

A few weeks after the last one that I had, my immune system over-reacted to the flu shot and I got my ass kicked by Guillain Barré, resulting in more than a week in the hospital, spinal tap, IV steroids to mitigate the pain, multiple IVIG transfusions, months of occupational therapy and physical therapy, and ongoing numbness in hands and feet and nerve pain in my feet. My balance is still affected, and I have lost the ability to do fairly simple physical tasks.

The doc told me that the probability of this occurring is extremely low, something like one if five million, but it does happen occasionally and I drew the short straw.
Wow! That sounds awful. May I ask what are you risking if you get the flu without the flu vaccine?

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

May I ask what are you risking if you get the flu without the flu vaccine?
Have not discussed this with the doc, but I assume that it would be a bad case of flu. Bad, because the Guillain Barré messes with my immune system.

However, I am really anal about washing hands and taking other reasonable precautions, as well as adding extra Vitamin C, and zinc and D3 to my daily supplements.

I do carry a mask in my pocket. Rarely use it, not as a matter or routine, but if I am interacting with somebody who is coughing or sneezing, I do use the mask.

Due to risk of Guillain Barré doc now has me on the "no-fly list" for many vaccines: flu, pneumonia, shingles, and a bunch of others. Out of curiosity, I looked at the form that Publix pharmacy had for COVID vaccine. One of the questions on the form asked about Guillain Barré. I asked the Publix gal about it and she said that if a person answered "yes" to that question, Publix would not administer the COVID vaccine without written authorization from that person's doctor.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30677 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
7th North Carolina State University Student Found Dead after Dying Suddenly

https://slaynews.com/news/7th-...ign=daily-newsletter

Another student from North Carolina State University (NCSU) has been found dead, marking the seventh student to die suddenly on the campus since the school year started.

The student was found dead at the E.S. King Village Apartments, according to college officials.

The building is an on-campus housing complex for graduate students, faculty, and staff who wish to live with their families, ABC 11 News reported.

The student’s identity and the cause of death have not been disclosed.

The North Carolina State Police are investigating the case but say they have ruled out suicide and foul play.

The police will await the results of the medical examiner’s autopsy to determine the exact cause of death.

The student was a graduate student in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences (CHASS), according to an email that was sent to students per WRAL News.

According to reports, this is the seventh incident of a student who died at North Carolina State University this academic year.

People on social media have been speculating that the Covid shots could be to blame.

Despite denials from the government and mainstream media, an alarming number of people have been dying suddenly in the past couple of years.

Many colleges across the country have had vaccine mandates in place.

Faculty members at North Carolina State University passed a resolution calling for a Covid vaccine mandate for all students, faculty, and staff with on-campus responsibilities back on September 2021, according to the Pulse.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
If I were a NCSU alumni, I’d tell anyone who called me from the school looking for a donation to pound sand.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Since the NC State Univ failed in their responsibility to provide safety for their students, and in fact were complicit in perhaps 7 deaths, it should be resolved that they all be fired.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

We had viral or bacterial meningitis run through our campus (whichever is the worse one) when I was in college. One person died and one became disabled from it.

I rather have COVID 5 times than meningitis. In fact I rather have COVID than the vaccine. I did take the vaccine before the mandates and before it was rendered useless by Delta and omicron. It made me more sick than anything I've ever had in my life, luckily it was only for 18hrs.

Stop giving this shit to our children, have you no soul?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

[https://slaynews.com/news/7th-...ign=daily-newsletter

At least 4 of those deaths were suicide. Link

This is the best I could find on the 5th or 6th one:

“ "The preliminary results from the investigation into last weekend's student death show no signs of foul play and no signs of an intentional act," N.C. State Police Chief Dan House.” Link

And a student was murdered. Link

But yeah, definitely all COVID or COVID vaccine or aliens or grassy knoll or CHINA!

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It could be that there have been four suicides and seven sudden death "incidents".

The article about the suicides doesn't say those deaths are part of the seven, while the other news piece states -

"According to reports, this is the seventh incident of a student who died at North Carolina State University this academic year. "

which may or may not include the deaths by suicide. With the state of journalistic reporting these days there needs to be some definitive clarification of what an "incident", in this case, includes or excludes.

The same is true for the other two deaths in the articles posted - one still pending cause and the other a murder. Again, there isn't anything in those pieces that link those deaths to the seven sudden on-campus deaths as stated by the article on the seven -

" ...marking the seventh student to die suddenly on the campus since the school year started."

Also, the murder seems to have occurred off-campus at a Food Lion shopping center so, if the article about the seven is accurate, that death shouldn't be included. But again, clarification is needed before we can combine all these deaths into the original seven.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Regardless, it's unconscionable that these 'over-educated educators' or ANYONE for that matter, would mandate an untested and ineffective 'vaccine' w/ unknown long term effects on the healthiest portion of our population! Especially since that cohort has a better chance of dying by lightning strike than dying of COVID! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
It could be that there have been four suicides and seven sudden death "incidents".

The article about the suicides doesn't say those deaths are part of the seven, while the other news piece states -
"According to reports, this is the seventh incident of a student who died at North Carolina State University this academic year."

which may or may not include the deaths by suicide. With the state of journalistic reporting these days there needs to be some definitive clarification of what an "incident", in this case, includes or excludes.

No kidding? Because the four suicides happened before the 7th death. On the other hand, there are articles about the 7th death that do mention the suicides and the kid who was found dead in his dorm room in January.

The “7th North Carolina State University Student Found Dead after Dying Suddenly” article is clickbait bullshit based on conjecture. It makes absolutely zero claims as to how any student at NCSU died. It’s obviously written so the reader connects the dots and gets all worked up.

posted Hide Post
Who's right and who's wrong? Where can be found the definitive total of deaths, causes, and locations this semester?

Right now it's all a mix of "clickbait bullshit".

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The “7th North Carolina State University Student Found Dead after Dying Suddenly” article is clickbait bullshit based on conjecture. It makes absolutely zero claims as to how any student at NCSU died. It’s obviously written so the reader connects the dots and gets all worked up.

I would agree with you... except for the fact that North Carolina State University mandated the shots. If there was no mandate, it would be up to the student if they wanted it or not. But with the mandate, any possible connection to any death is on the University. They don't get the benefit of the doubt.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I don’t recall a time where any university in the US had headlines along 7 sudden deaths in such a short period. No matter what, something seems wrong.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would be interesting to see the 5 year data on college student suicides before covid vaccine shots. And compare that to student suicides after mandatory shots.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
What funeral directors know that you don't

My source said that normally they’d see 1 stillbirth/month pre-vaccine. After the vaccines rolled out, they were seeing as many as 12 stillbirths a month. But they noted that many hospitals will dispose of these cases directly and NOT involve the funeral home, so they are only seeing a fraction of these deaths; the actual increase could be much larger than the 12X increase they observed.

In the 78 years they’ve been in business, they can’t recall ever having seen a 15-year old die from a heart attack. In December 2022, they had 1 a week for three weeks straight.

A very experienced nurse I consulted had never even heard of a 15-year old with a heart attack in her entire career. Now, she hears of these cases on a regular basis.

These funeral homes are also seeing the strange rubbery clots that they’ve never seen before.

The medical examiner was called and verified it, but nobody is saying anything publicly for fear of being fired.

Basically, ever since 2021, they have been seeing very strange things: stillbirths, number of “found dead,” healthy people having heart attacks and strokes, blood clots, etc. They’ve never seen anything like that before; it’s a “noticeable” difference.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...-directors-know-that

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My question is when will the significant portion of the population that still cannot believe that the “vaccines” are doing damage accept the fact that they are? What will it take? A personal loss? A funeral director showing them the rubbery worms in loved ones arteries? Finding a teen dead in their room from a stroke or heart event? I am past arguing with people that know everything because they hear it from their chosen source of information- the folks that continually harp on about trusting the science and the MSM that give them credibility.

As long as my tax dollars are no longer paying for snake oil, tests kits, etc., their choices are on them. I do find it sad that so many children who are at the mercy of such ignorance will pay the price. My children will not be among them.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
My question is when will the significant portion of the population that still cannot believe that the “vaccines” are doing damage accept the fact that they are? What will it take?

Those are very important questions.

The entire Covid response was politically weaponized by the left. Probably at least 2 reasons amongst those with power; bring down President Trump, and a general lust for tyrannical control. Profit was there, too, but it came after the political lines were drawn.

This politicization eliminated open, honest, factual discussion. People reacted based on emotional attachments such as hate Trump, love NBC, Fox News is racist. A patina of Science was splashed onto total shit, and it became the confirmation of how stupid people must be who challenged The Narrative.

Contrast this with any other technical topic that isn't in the political realm, where people assess new information impartially. There is a small resistance to change in people, but the facts win before long.

Many who identify as not-conservative believe they are on the side of goodness. The media and leftist politicians push this view hard. The opposition are bad people. Mean, racist, money grubbing selfish fascists.

Those who still believe in masks, jabs, lockdowns, the danger of ivermectin, etc are not going to change until either the mainstream media changes or they get smacked hard enough by reality to realize their side is lying to them.

Posts: 9452 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post