SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I Think it’s safe to say from the numbers of vaccines that have been wasted that a lot of them were expected to be in more arms due to ramped up fear, coercion, shaming, restricted movement, threats of employment punishment and termination. They are off by @35% of the country. All for a lie and money grab.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12674 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
AUSTRALIAN VACCINE STAKEHOLDERS "WE ARE COMING FOR YOU."SENATOR MALCOLM ROBERTS

The Labor Party and the Liberal-National Party have accepted $1 million each from the pharmaceutical establishment in this election cycle alone."
"The Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency, Ahpra, has been bullying medical practitioners into not reporting or even for talking about the harm they’re seeing. The TGA erased 98 per cent of the 800 vaccine deaths—98 per cent erased!—that physicians reported. The TGA did so without autopsy or suitable consideration of all the patient medical data. TGA, ATAGI and Ahpra are the three monkeys of the pharmaceutical industry: hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil."
"This unprecedented betrayal of the Australian people must be referred immediately to a royal commission. To the Prime Minister, the health minister, the federal health department and all those in the Senate and the House of Representatives—all of you who have perpetrated this crime—I direct one question: how the hell do you expect to get away with it? We’re not going to let you get away with it. We won’t let you get away with it. We are coming for you. We have the stamina to hound you down and we damn well will."
"The Australian Bureau of Statistics is culpable in this scandal and cover-up."
"The most recent breakdown of mortality by cause and age is from 2020. The most recent data on live births is from 2020. Birth data used to be available six weeks after, not 15 months and counting. Are they hiding miscarriages?"
"At what point do we consider the actions of the TGA, ATAGI and the Australian Bureau of Statistics as interfering with the operation of the Senate? "

https://brandnewtube.com/v/SdC2cT

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
"The most recent breakdown of mortality by cause and age is from 2020. The most recent data on live births is from 2020. Birth data used to be available six weeks after, not 15 months and counting. Are they hiding miscarriages?"

95% vaccinated and quarantine-camped Australia is experiencing its highest all-cause mortality since the start of the pandemic. For some reason.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...2P5bsx3MMt2ZLJBw&s=r

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
At a family resort in the Poconos here in PA this weekend and so far there’s barely a mask to be seen and not a mention or notice of Covid/social distancing/doom/gloom ANYWHERE

It’s glorious!

Posts: 33793 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I went to my granddaughters band concert this week.
Full auditorium of about 600 people and only a handful wearing masks.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Increased emergency cardiovascular events among under-40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout and third COVID-19 wave

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-10928-z

Abstract
Cardiovascular adverse conditions are caused by coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infections and reported as side-effects of the COVID-19 vaccines. Enriching current vaccine safety surveillance systems with additional data sources may improve the understanding of COVID-19 vaccine safety. Using a unique dataset from Israel National Emergency Medical Services (EMS) from 2019 to 2021, the study aims to evaluate the association between the volume of cardiac arrest and acute coronary syndrome EMS calls in the 16–39-year-old population with potential factors including COVID-19 infection and vaccination rates. An increase of over 25% was detected in both call types during January–May 2021, compared with the years 2019–2020. Using Negative Binomial regression models, the weekly emergency call counts were significantly associated with the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group but were not with COVID-19 infection rates. While not establishing causal relationships, the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals. Surveillance of potential vaccine side-effects and COVID-19 outcomes should incorporate EMS and other health data to identify public health trends (e.g., increased in EMS calls), and promptly investigate potential underlying causes.

Introduction
Cardiovascular adverse outcomes such as blood clotting (e.g., coronary artery thrombosis), acute coronary syndrome, cardiac arrest and myocarditis have been identified as consequences of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infection1,2,3,4,5. Similarly, data from regulatory surveillance and self-reporting systems, including the Vaccine Adverse events Reporting System (VAERS) in the United States (US)6, the Yellow Card System in the United Kingdom7 and the EudraVigilance system in Europe8, associate similar cardiovascular side-effects9,10,11,12,13 with a number of COVID-19 vaccines currently in use.

More recently, several studies established probable causal relationship between the messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines of BNT162b2 and mRNA-127311,14,15,16 as well as adenovirus (ChAdOx1) vaccines17 with myocarditis, primarily in children, young and middle-age adults. The study by the Ministry of Health in Israel, a country with one of the highest vaccination rates in the world, assesses the risk of myocarditis after receiving the 2nd vaccine dose to be between 1 in 3000 to 1 in 6000 in men of age 16–24 and 1 in 120,000 in men under 3011,12,13. A follow up study by the US Center of Disease Control (CDC) based on the VAERS and V-Safe self-reporting systems18 further confirms these findings19. The CDC has recently posted a warning regarding a vaccine-related risk of myocarditis, but still maintained their recommendation to vaccinate young individuals and children over 127. Similar concerns are reflected in the recent Food and Drug Administration approval to the Pfizer vaccine that requires several follow studies on the short and long terms effects of myocarditis in young individuals.

Full paper at link

Posts: 12674 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Is there any EVIDENCE that old people should get the shot?

Some people claim that if you are old with multiple comorbidities, you should get the shot. But where is the evidence? Apparently, it doesn't exist.

Steve Kirsch

Some people claim that elderly people with multiple comorbidities should take the COVID vaccines and boosters.

The all-cause mortality data required to make such claims should be readily available to the public but isn’t.

Nobody I know has seen any data that would justify these claims.

It is unethical to recommend vaccination in any age group without clear and compelling data of an all-cause risk-benefit. Where is the risk-benefit analysis?

If there was all-cause mortality data that supported the “safe and effective” narrative, it’s highly likely we’d all know about it.

This is more evidence of a very corrupt system that no one in the mainstream medical community or media finds objectionable.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...-that-old-people?s=r

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The county I live in has been updating a dash board every day since June 2020 that notes new cases and deaths by city. I've been tracking these stats in a spreadsheet since Oct 2020.

Last week they changed the dash board to only show % of population total per city for infections, and the rest is all about vaccination status.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Is there any EVIDENCE that old people should get the shot?

Some people claim that if you are old with multiple comorbidities, you should get the shot. But where is the evidence? Apparently, it doesn't exist.

Steve Kirsch

Some people claim that elderly people with multiple comorbidities should take the COVID vaccines and boosters.

The all-cause mortality data required to make such claims should be readily available to the public but isn’t.

Nobody I know has seen any data that would justify these claims.

It is unethical to recommend vaccination in any age group without clear and compelling data of an all-cause risk-benefit. Where is the risk-benefit analysis?

If there was all-cause mortality data that supported the “safe and effective” narrative, it’s highly likely we’d all know about it.

This is more evidence of a very corrupt system that no one in the mainstream medical community or media finds objectionable.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...-that-old-people?s=r

Well, this is pretty compelling:

https://www.cdc.gov/aging/covi...20fully%20vaccinated.

Getting vaccinated prevents severe illness, hospitalizations, and death. People 65 and older who received both doses of either Pfizer or Moderna vaccines showed a 94% reduced risk of COVID-19 related hospitalization.

And here's something everyone should already know but probably don't.

https://www.webmd.com/healthy-...niors-boost-immunity

How Aging Affects Your Immune System

Does it seem like you get sick more than you did when you were younger. When you are under the weather, does it take you longer to feel good again?

Immunity -- your body’s defense system -- tends to get weaker with age.

“Just as you probably can’t run as fast as you used to in your 20s, your immune system doesn’t work as well as it used to,” says Aaron E. Glatt, MD, chairman of the department of medicine at South Nassau Communities Hospitals.

But fear not -- at least not much.

“Compared to many other bodily functions, most people’s immune systems actually do really great at any age,” Glatt says. Most of our immune systems work well enough that our risk for infection and illness isn’t much higher than normal. Even better? No matter how old you are, there’s a lot you can do to stay healthy.

What’s Happening With Your Immune System?
It’s a complex network of cells, tissues, and organs. Together, they defend your body against things that can cause infection, like bacteria.

Why does it ease a bit as you get older? That’s still a bit of a mystery.

“The medical community is still trying to determine exactly how and why immunity decreases with age,” says Kira Rubtsova, PhD. Rubtsova is an immunity researcher at National Jewish Health in Denver.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, this is pretty compelling:

https://www.cdc.gov/aging/covi...20fully%20vaccinated.

Getting vaccinated prevents severe illness, hospitalizations, and death. People 65 and older who received both doses of either Pfizer or Moderna vaccines showed a 94% reduced risk of COVID-19 related hospitalization.

Well, Flash-LB, I don't find the CDC website compelling at all. We will have to disagree. It seems like scare tactics and fear mongering to me.

Fist of all, they have an Update right at the top that doesn't seem very up to date. It talks about the Delta variant:

Older unvaccinated adults are more likely to be hospitalized or die from COVID-19

Update
Getting vaccinated prevents severe illness, hospitalizations, and death. People 65 and older who received both doses of either Pfizer or Moderna vaccines showed a 94% reduced risk of COVID-19 related hospitalization. Unvaccinated people should get vaccinated and continue masking until they are fully vaccinated. With the Delta variant, this is more urgent than ever. CDC has updated guidance for fully vaccinated people based on new evidence on the Delta variant.

And where's the data to back up these claims?

-rduckwor

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Don’t trust the CDC.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3964 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Don’t trust the CDC.

I'll drink Mexican tap water before I trust the CDC.

Posts: 13108 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Don’t trust the CDC.

I'll drink Mexican tap water before I trust the CDC.

Damned right. And follow it up with 6 Tijuana mystery meat street tacos.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don’t trust the CDC.

I've said it numerous times in the last six or seven years, and I'll say it again here: my trust in the government is irretrievably lost. We've been lied to so blatantly, so consistently, so often that I don't know how anyone, especially on this forum, could link to a government agency publication as some sort of evidence or proof of anything.

Posts: 17120 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I will NEVER trust ANYTHING they say EVER again! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8877 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any idea how many people died of the flu or pneumonia over the past 3 years.

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
There was an article in our local newspaper a couple days ago about how the Covid positivity rate here was going up.
It stated that 70% of people hospitalized for Covid were fully vaccinated.

Yeah, that vaccine is really doing a great job.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I think it's time we officially stop calling it a vaccine. Call it a medicine, a pretreatment shot, a prophylactic (though that wouldn't even be accurate, would it), but what it decidedly is not is a vaccine.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post