SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Wikileaks announced PHASE III of the hacked email dump starts tomorrow.

I'm giddy with excitement.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

I hope there is something in there that absolutely crushes Hillary - and guarantees her a prison sentence.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16564 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
And the wheels on the bus go thump thump thump:

quote:
Clinton Campaign Throwing Huma Abedin Under The Bus
It’s beginning to look like the impermeable sheen that surrounds Huma Abedin is starting to wear off.

Reports are that she has pleaded ignorance over the emails that were found on her estranged husband’s laptop and was held up inside her New York City apartment on Saturday, refusing to come out.

She finally emerged Sunday morning at Clinton campaign headquarters for a brief visit, but would not speak to reporters.

On Sunday, her attorneys met with officials from the Justice Department and the FBI as they tried to get a search warrant from a reluctant Loretta Lynch that would allow them to examine all the contents of Weiner’s laptop.

Meanwhile, on the Sunday talk shows, Clinton’s campaign manager, Robbie Mook, spent most of his time throwing Huma under the bus, The Daily Caller is reporting.

While being questioned by Fox News’ Chris Wallace, Mook dodged questions about Hillary and her top aide....

videos in link
http://thefederalistpapers.org...TR&utm_campaign=COTR

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I see a suicide in her future.

Posts: 20212 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's go down to the Bus Terminal and catch the 3:10 to Huma.

Posts: 108103 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Poor Huma...she should know that when you roll around on a rotting carcass...you are going to pick up and carry the stink...no getting away from it!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Reid added that his office determined that Comey may have violated the Hatch Act, which bars government officials from using their authority to influence elections.

Desperation indeed.

So the original sweeping the email scandal under the rug wasn't a hatch act violation? Or was that just simple corruption?

I have another related question: Four years ago when Harry Reid groundlessly accused Mitt Romney of not paying taxes, and then later justified the lie with "He didn't get elected, did he?", wasn't that a violation of the Hatch Act?

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
The Clinton campaign had better tread carefully in regard to throwing Abedin under the bus. They go to far and she'll run directly to the FBI to save her own hide. I'd be willing to bet she knows where a mountain of Clinton skeletons lay. Having said that, please throw that bitch under a convoy of triple trailer semis!!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1910 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have another related question: Four years ago when Harry Reid groundlessly accused Mitt Romney of not paying taxes, and then later justified the lie with "He didn't get elected, did he?", wasn't that a violation of the Hatch Act?

President Trump may want to have somebody look into that. There is no statute of limitations.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15771 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Reid added that his office determined that Comey may have violated the Hatch Act, which bars government officials from using their authority to influence elections.

Desperation indeed.

So the original sweeping the email scandal under the rug wasn't a hatch act violation? Or was that just simple corruption?

His remark was on the Senate floor, where there is a near absolute privilege to say anything a Senator has on what they are pleased to call their minds.

Read about the "Speech and Debate Clause" here.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:

Hatch Act only applies to certain employees of the executive branch. Senators or other elected officials would not be covered. Reid is a scumbag of the highest order though - that is definitely true.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,
I have to say I am looking forward to your expertise and analysis as things unfold.
I know I'm sleeping well tonight, Hillary may may be in for a rough week.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1327 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34072 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
FBI Investigation Into Bribery With Clinton Foundation Spans Nation, Multiple Field Offices, Says WSJ

FBI investigators from across the country have been following leads into reports of bribery involving the Clinton Foundation. Multiple field offices have been involved in the investigation.
A report in Sunday’s Wall Street Journal (WSJ) by Devlin Barrett revealed that agents assigned to the New York field office have been carrying the bulk of the work in investigating the Clinton Foundation. They have received assistance from the FBI field office in Little Rock according to “people familiar with the matter, the WSJ reported. Other offices, including Los Angeles and Washington, D.C., have been collecting evidence regarding “financial crimes or influence-peddling.”

As far back as February 2016, FBI agents made the presentation to the Department of Justice (DOJ), the WSJ’s sources stated. “The meeting didn’t go well,” they wrote. While some sources said the FBI’s evidence was not strong enough, others believed the DOJ had no intention of going any further from the start. Barrett wrote that the DOJ officials were “stern, icy and dismissive of the case.”

Barrett wrote, “‘That was one of the weirdest meetings I’ve ever been to,’ one participant told others afterward, according to people familiar with the matter.”

It appears there was a rift between the FBI and the DOJ about how to move forward with the investigation. Agents in the Washington office were directed to focus on a separate issue related to the actions of former Virginia Governor and Clinton Foundation Board member Terry McAuliffe. Agents inside the FBI believed they could build a stronger case if the investigation of McAuliffe and the foundation were combined.

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe seemed to be caught in the middle of the fight between DOJ officials who appeared to want to slow down or shut down the investigation, and FBI agents who were eager to pour more resources into the investigation.

Barrett wrote, “’Are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?’ Mr. McCabe asked, according to people familiar with the conversation. After a pause, the official replied, ‘Of course not,’ these people said.”

Some of the WSJ sources told Barrett that a “stand down” order had been given to the FBI agents by McCabe. Others denied that such an order was given.

Preet Bharara, an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, appears to have taken an interest in moving forward from the DOJ side, the Daily Caller’s Richard Pollock reported in August.

Pollock wrote:

The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders.

He said prosecutorial support could come from multiple U.S. Attorneys Offices and stated this was a major departure from other “centralized FBI investigations.”

The story gets more complicated when you factor in that McCabe’s wife, Dr. Jill McCabe had received a $467,500 campaign contribution in 2015 for a state senate race from McAuliffe.

CNN also reported that multiple field offices were “in agreement a public corruption investigation should be launched” with Clinton Foundation officials as a target. The cable news network reported the investigation would have looked at “conflicts of interest by foreign donors and official acts by Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas...ld-offices-says-wsj/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Geez Louise, I can barely keep up with all the crap raining down on this meatball of a woman.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Let's go down to the Bus Terminal and catch the 3:10 to Huma.

I see what you did there. Not bad. I chuckled.

Posts: 2699 | Registered: November 02, 2009Report This Post
Picture of dgwiggans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

I hope there is something in there that absolutely crushes Hillary - and guarantees her a prison sentence.

Once thats been done, how about something for that one-eyed bastard Harry Reid.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chu...as-been-forthcoming/

Chuck Todd pointed out to Hillary Clinton campaign chairman Robby Mook this morning that the campaign might need to ask Huma Abedin to tell them everything she knows.

Todd asked if they would be releasing anything to help clear things up, but Robby Mook said the campaign doesn’t want to get ahead of the FBI.

And then Todd asked, “Are you confident that Huma Abedin has been 100 percent forthcoming to you and Secretary Clinton?”

Mook said she was “totally cooperative” with the feds and they’re confident she’s given over everything of relevance.

glad we got that all cleared up

Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
I said this before and I stand by it:

With a young child and a husband that will almost certainly face serious jail time, Huma has some difficult decisions to make. Dont be surprised if while on the 3:10 to Huma, she hops off, does a quick transfer and takes the Express to Quantico.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post