SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cummings is most useful if he is being ridiculed publicly

I dunno. In a way, I've always been impressed by the way he can drag things out interminably and confuse issue after issue just by gabbling an endless stream of bullshit. I mean, the guy is truly creative!

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:
Cummings won't guarantee he will not leak Benghazi documents. Gowdy seems to be helpless against it. A Senator on a investigative committee threatens to leak documents and he can't be removed?!?

The short answer is no, at least the Republicans cannot easily remove him, and the Democrats will not.

Patrick Leahy (D-VT) AKA; Leaky Leahy was removed from a committee, I think Intelligence because he leaked classified information to the press, but he was removed by his own caucus while they were in the majority.

Harry Reid makes the Dem committee assignments, ain't no way he is going to remove a Black Civil Rights Icon from a committee, besides Cummings is doing exactly what Reid wants him to do and in a way that most Senators cannot.

Cummins is a Congressman, Reid is in the Senate. Pelosi is the minority leader. These things are largely based on seniority anyway.

Judicial Watch is effective because they are all on the same side. They are directly in front of a judge and if their positions and arguments are proper, the judge can issue an order.

A Congressional Committee is designed to not be effective, or at least not TOO effective, minority rights and all that. They can't directly enforce anything, as Eric Holder and Lois Lerner dramatically demonstrated.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://nypost.com/2016/03/18/b...-they-did-for-obama/

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has to worry about a steep drop-off of the black vote that could imperil her chances of winning the White House in November, an analysis has found.

The number of African-Americans who voted in Tuesday’s primaries plummeted by an estimated

40 percent in Ohio,
38 percent in Florida and
34 percent in North Carolina compared with the 2008 Democratic primary when Barack Obama was on the ballot

Analysts expected some drop-off, but not the enormous numbers recorded Tuesday.

In 2012, the black vote provided Obama with slim margins of victory over GOP nominee Mitt Romney in Florida (50-49 percent), Ohio (50-48), Virginia (51-48) and Pennsylvania (52-47)

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has to worry about a steep drop-off of the black vote that could imperil her chances of winning the White House in November, an analysis has found.

The number of African-Americans who voted in Tuesday’s primaries plummeted by an estimated

40 percent in Ohio,
34 percent in North Carolina compared with the 2008 Democratic primary when Barack Obama was on the ballot

In 2012, the black vote provided Obama with slim margins of victory over GOP nominee Mitt Romney in Florida (50-49 percent), Ohio (50-48), Virginia (51-48) and Pennsylvania (52-47)

Time for Biden to endorse her and bring back his "they're gonna put all y'all back in chains!" threats.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:

40 percent in Ohio,

Time for Biden to endorse her and bring back his " they're Trump's gonna put all y'all back in chains!" threats.

Really scare them.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Would be nice if someone went through Cummings pile. Wasn't he one of the guys who told the IRS who to target?

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Picture of LH2
posted Hide Post
Gee, you mean low income blacks aren't coming out in droves to vote for the rich old white lady? Shocking.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Arizona | Registered: September 28, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the current consensus out there on Hillary being indicted? I overheard Brit Hume? saying something about comments Obama made recently in support of Hillary for Prez. And, that some people thought he wouldn't have said it if he believed Hillary was in trouble. I don't have a link to Brit's comments. I heard him on Fox as I was passing by a TV in our break room at work several days ago.

Are the Dems working a Plan B in the background? If not, they must not think Hillary will be indicted.

Posts: 3963 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

40 percent in Ohio,

And this is exactly what I've been harping on for the past couple months. Her primary wins against Bernie mean little when you consider that a reliable minority voting block like blacks are wholly disinterested in voting for an old, white, privileged, Wall Street insider. If she can't even carry this voting block, she's not a real candidate.

And God forbid the FBI come back with a referral for indictment. That happens, and the Dem party should be in utter chaos.

This election isn't over by a long shot.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cummins is a Congressman, Reid is in the Senate. Pelosi is the minority leader. These things are largely based on seniority anyway.

Right you are jallen, before my mind wandered off into the weeds I was trying to make the point that committee assignments are made by the respective party caucuses.
Cummings has his by appointment of the Dem caucus based upon seniority as long as he remains in the good graces of N. Pelosi. I recall that Pelosi pulled the job of the intelligence committee chairman because she crossed Nancy but it seldom happens, especially with high seniority members.
The GOP House has a system of term limiting chairman the Dems do not. Cummins will have his desired seat until he dies or decides not to run for election.
Theoretically Pelosi could remove him but that will not happen.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
quote:

40 percent in Ohio,

She'll win them back for the general by announcing Corey Booker is her running mate.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndyRob:
quote:

40 percent in Ohio,

She'll win them back for the general by announcing Corey Booker is her running mate.
No, she won't. Blacks come out and vote big when they have a black candidate to vote for. Hillary fails that test, and her trying to bring along a black proxy like Booker won't significantly shift the dynamic.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://observer.com/2016/03/hi...-has-an-nsa-problem/

author is John Schindler

long article. part of it:

I can confirm that the contents of Sid Blumenthal’s June 8, 2011 email to Hillary Clinton, sent to her personal, unclassified account, were indeed based on highly sensitive NSA information.

The Agency investigated this compromise and determined that Mr. Blumenthal’s highly detailed account of Sudanese goings-on, including the retelling of high-level conversations in that country, was indeed derived from NSA intelligence.

Specifically, this information was illegally lifted from four different NSA reports, all of them classified Top Secret / Special Intelligence.

Worse, at least one of those reports was issued under the GAMMA compartment, which is an NSA handling caveat that is applied to extraordinarily sensitive information (for instance, decrypted conversations between top foreign leadership, as this was). GAMMA is properly viewed as a SIGINT Special Access Program or SAP, several of which from CIA Ms. Clinton compromised in another series of her “unclassified” emails.

Currently serving NSA officials have told me they have no doubt that Mr. Blumenthal’s information came from their reports. “It’s word-for-word, verbatim copying,” one of them explained. “In one case, an entire paragraph was lifted from an NSA report” that was classified Top Secret / Special Intelligence.

How Sid Blumenthal got his hands on this information is the key question, and there’s no firm answer yet. The fact that he was able to take four separate highly classified NSA reports – none of which he was supposed to have any access to – and pass the details of them to Hillary Clinton via email only hours after NSA released them in Top Secret / Special Intelligence channels, indicates something highly unusual—as well as illegal—was going on.

Suspicion naturally falls on Tyler Drumheller, the former CIA senior official who was Mr. Blumenthal’s intelligence fixer, his supplier of juicy spy gossip, who conveniently died last August before EmailGate became front-page news.

However, he, too, had left Federal service years before and should not have had any access to current NSA reports.

There are many questions here about what Hillary Clinton and her staff at Foggy Bottom were up to, including Sidney Blumenthal, an integral member of the Clinton organization, despite his lack of any government position

The email referenced above was released in full by the State Dept. It sits on the open web site now.

After receiving the email from Blumenthal, Clinton passed it to Jake Sullivan.

I bet Tyler Drumheller died w a lot of secrets.

How did this email get released to the open database if it is classified ? I have no idea.

But just reading it, one could not possibly miss how sensitive this info was.

And remember, Guccifer hacked Blumenthal's email.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
What is the current consensus out there on Hillary being indicted? I overheard Brit Hume? saying something about comments Obama made recently in support of Hillary for Prez. And, that some people thought he wouldn't have said it if he believed Hillary was in trouble.

The report on the front page of the Austin paper today is that Obama told donors "it's Hillary's time" when he came to a fundraiser here last Friday. Apparently he thinks Saunders simply cannot win so even if Hill may be indicted O feels the need to be gracious to her.

Of course, that was a private fundraiser - no cameras allowed. It'll be fun to see how publicly he stumps for her if she gets the nomination.

You know, if she lets him. Razz

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Just speculating, but Obama may be thinking

a. Sanders can't win

b. Clinton may survive the email security violation

c. If Clinton takes heavy damage from the emails, have Biden jump in and take the nomination

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I thought Obama didn't know, wasn't getting info, on the FBI investigation. He finds out about other stuff by reading the papers.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
I thought Obama didn't know, wasn't getting info, on the FBI investigation. He finds out about other stuff by reading the papers.

If he read SF he'd really be up on things Smile

Thanks for the info on the Obama comments, Il Cattivo.

Posts: 3963 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

If he read SF he'd really be up on things Smile

His head would explode.

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

His head would explode.

Wishful thinker Big Grin