SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If someone were trying to learn the English language and wanted to understand the expression "caught red handed", you could point them to this:

I won't do that again.

Also, take advantage of the moment in the English lesson to introduce your student to the phrase "guilty as fuck."

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108079 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
FBI interview

It should be on pay-per-view. Reduce the deficit.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
quote:
FBI interview

Wonder if Hillary's lies will match everyone else's lies?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
She's struggling like a drowning person after a life preserver.

I have to believe Bill was threatening Lynch or Obama, and she has choosen this controversy as a "get out of jail free" card.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31551 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
quote:
FBI interview

Wonder if Hillary's lies will match everyone else's lies?

"On advice of council (not a misprint), I plead the...".

Even Pagliano would be embarrassed .

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
She's struggling like a drowning person after a life preserver.

I have to believe Bill was threatening Lynch or Obama, and she has choosen this controversy as a "get out of jail free" card.

An offer she couldn't refuse?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
A few months ago I remember the talking heads on the news saying that the hag would probably be the last person to be interviewed in the FBI investigation. So it looks like the FBI might be wrapping up their investigation before the Dem convention. Then they'll send their recommendations to DOJ & they can sit on it until after the election. It'll be interesting to see if any of the FBI's findings or recomendations will be leaked to the press.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
americannews

That seems to be a Fake News site with bogus stories created to make conservatives look bad.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13421 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Lynch will make the ultimate determination here whether or not to indict.

If Lynch has any oversight the investigation at all, much less the decision to indict, the snakes on a plane meeting was just a demonstration of why Lynch should have withdrawn from any involvement months ago. If she and Bill were such good buds that he would stop and pop in for a chat while en route to his own plane to discuss golf and grandkids—and she would agree—then her conflict of interest should have been obvious to anyone with a conscience and an iota of integrity. Moreover, people who have those things aren’t surprised by the criticisms when things like this come to light. I remember a case in which I was testifying and the judge and I had the same last name. That alone was enough for him to establish for the record that he and I were not related.

If, on the other hand, the clandestine meeting was all innocence personified and Lynch truly was surprised by the reaction, then she shouldn’t have been given a law school diploma, much less appointed Attorney General. US government employees are expected to avoid even the appearance of impropriety, and to know what that means.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47462 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
US government employees are expected to avoid even the appearance of impropriety, and to know what that means.

BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhaaaaaahahahahaa.....

I laughed to hard I lost bladder control.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31551 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I have to believe Bill was threatening Lynch or Obama...

Never underestimate the depth of Bill's belief in his own bullshit.

OTOH, I tend to agree with this being Loretta's chance to take the O Administration off the political hook.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkfE10g8xbc

Here is a Fox News piece on "How Evil Is Hillary and Bill Clinton?"

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got the alert that she met with the FBI. Probably 3-4 hours of questioning. Was hoping it would be a 36 hour event, make her sweat.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The campaign has confirmed that Hillary spent a pleasant 3 and a half hours with FBI agents at headquarters this morning in a jovial discussion of golf and grandchildren.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Curious- How many lawyers would be present and would it be recorded, taped for verification \ future reference?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13421 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
The campaign has confirmed that Hillary spent a pleasant 3 and a half hours with FBI agents at headquarters this morning in a jovial discussion of golf and grandchildren.

And her wearing of yoga pants.

It was at this point three FBI investigators on loan from the Serial Murder Task Force became violently ill and left the room.

Razz

Nice is overrated

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
There was an ex-president named Bill...
Who's shoes his wife wants to fill...
But by meeting with Lynch...to discuss the old wench...
Old Bill may have torpedoed old Hill.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
So say Hil gets the slammer for a few years, what is Slick to do? Find an island stocked with underage girls to help him cheer up at not getting yelled at? Maybe with her out of the way, he could reconnect with some of his old flames! And don't feel too sorry for her. She's locked up with other old hags that she could start dating. If there's any justice in the world, maybe some of her staffers will be there too!

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkfE10g8xbc

Here is a Fox News piece on "How Evil Is Hillary and Bill Clinton?"

I dont see TV any more 41 so that was interesting to view. I saw Chuck Shumer in there too. Which means the Cuomo knows things as well. Include that little split tail who hillary groomed for her position in the Senate. The whole lot stink to high heaven.

I wonder to what proximity helping Haiti out this all was to them dragging our Marines, dead and naked through their streets?

Pay attention Chelsey Hubble, this is your future.

Posts: 17941 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.foxnews.com/politic...l-investigation.html

Clinton “is pleased to have had the opportunity to assist the Department of Justice in bringing this review to a conclusion” campaign spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement.

He also said Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, will not make further comment about the interview.

So on Monday Bill Clinton had a secret mtg w Lynch. And on Saturday the FBI interviews Hillary.

It is highly likely that on Monday both Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch both knew the interview was to be today.

Hopefully some reporters will press them on this.

adding: Fox says the interview was from about 8 am to 1130 pm