SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Been reported obama may endorse hillary this week.

With 0's track record it'll be the kiss of death to her nomination.

It won't cost her my vote!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Razz I'm optimist enough to hope for a little drama. We'll see.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This makes sense. "Hillary Clinton and the FBI Primary".

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
"In this unpredictable election season, any one — or all — of these scenarios are possibilities, including the ultimate scenario: the delegates turning to Vice President Joe Biden to save them from Hillary and defeat in November."

Obama is going to back Hillary with Joe in the back pocket. Their bases are covered.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:

Razz I'm optimist enough to hope for a little drama. We'll see.

does this mean we (unfortunately) will see another example of barry the stuttering, stammering fool, choking on its own words ? Roll Eyes

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That depends on whether or not the superdelegates let him in on their plans, but I am kinda hopin'.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure hope that she is stupid enough to submit to being interviewed by the FBI. You know...because she is so much smarter than any of the interviewers.

OTOH, I wonder if when volunteers were requested for her potential interview it sounded like this---"Me";"Me!"; "ME"; "ME!"...

After all, it's all a security inquiry. And she's fighting for us.

I bet a couple of cheeseburgers that she refuses being interviewed. You know--- medical condition, personal matters, really cool TV program showing at the same time...

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:

What a disgusting repugnant example of the very worst this Country has to offer.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
It really bothers me that Just before Todays big Vote in many Large states .. The major media decided to announce that Hildabeast has Clinched the nomination. even though she only has less than 30 more than Bernie. and 755 are to be decided today.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9077 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com...c84a2c8e4_story.html

Bryan Pagliano met a court deadline to disclose details of the immunity agreement

Pagliano’s attorneys, led by Mark J. MacDougall, filed the agreement under terms that it be sealed from all but U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan of Washington .

In an accompanying filing, they explained that Pagliano entered into “use and derivative use” agreements with the Justice Department shortly after approaching it in December 2015 with a proposal to give testimony.

The agreements do not give Pagliano blanket immunity

such deals typically prohibit prosecutors from using evidence against a witness developed from his own testimony — but not evidence obtained independently.

“The DOJ has not authorized a grant of immunity for Mr. Pagliano in connection with any other matter, including this civil case,” Pagliano’s attorneys said, adding that “the U.S. Government counsel responsible for the investigation” — which they did not otherwise describe — consented to releasing the agreement under seal.

Pagliano’s attorneys Tuesday said case law establishes such a right for people not named in civil lawsuits but who face a “reasonable fear of prosecution.”

“Mr. Pagliano’s prospective deposition will inevitably cover matters that might ‘furnish a link in the chain of evidence needed to prosecute,’ ” they wrote, adding that “it is not ‘fanciful’ to conclude that those matters could fall within the scope of an ongoing (or possible future) criminal investigation of the same or a similar subject matter.”

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, technically she just clinched the nomination. We still haven't heard from California, though, so I'm a little surprised that they're warming up the mike for her victory speech rather than waiting 'til the last polls close in a bit less than an hour.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Pagliano lawyers still intend to have him plea the 5th at Judicial Watch deposition.

http://thehill.com/policy/nati...-shrouded-in-mystery

Bryan Pagliano’s laywers have said that he would remain silent during a deposition with the conservative watchdog Judicial Watch, originally scheduled for Monday but now delayed until further notice.

Unlike in a criminal case, judges in civil cases such as Judicial Watch’s can draw inferences about someone’s guilt from a witness’s decision to plead their rights under the Fifth Amendment. For lawyers, there’s a reason to go through the motions and ask questions, even if the response is the same over and over again.

Staying silent “can be used against you,” said Peter Toren, a former federal prosecutor and partner at Weisbrod Matteis & Copley.

“It’s extremely tedious, but the fact that [a witness] took the Fifth is an inference that what I’m asking is true,” said Toren.

So even if Pagliano doesn’t say a word during the deposition, he will impact the case moving forward.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Anybody get the feeling this Pagliano guy is up to his eyes in this mess, and guilty as sin of a number of offences? Sounds to me he's trying to walk the edge of a razor and not get cut.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Anybody get the feeling this Pagliano guy is up to his eyes in this mess, and guilty as sin of a number of offences? Sounds to me he's trying to walk the edge of a razor and not get cut.

He's in a mess way, way over his head that he cannot hope to envision a way out of, because he cannot know what all else was in motion, like a vast darkness except for his tiny cubicle.

If you deal with the Clintons or their agents, you'd best have a real good lawyer on full time retainer, as many before have realized to rheir regret. The real good lawyer will make you unusable for their purpose and needs.... IOW, stay far away.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
CNN Depicts 'History-Making' Hillary Clinton As Glowing 'Golden God'

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24293 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

If you deal with the Clintons or their agents, you'd best have a real good lawyer on full time retainer, as many before have realized to rheir regret. The real good lawyer will make you unusable for their purpose and needs.... IOW, stay far away.

Body guards aren't a bad idea either if you cross them.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
The "golden child"...give me a friggin' break. Roll Eyes I just wonder who is stupid enough to accept her invitation as running mate?? I haven't been keeping up...have some names been thrown around or is she just that pompous that she thinks she doesn't need a VP??

What's interesting is the beast didn't exactly steam-roll her way to the nomination like so many thought she would. Not a cake walk, is it there Hills??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

More like Lucifer.

Posts: 34109 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
What's interesting is the beast didn't exactly steam-roll her way to the nomination like so many thought she would. Not a cake walk, is it there Hills??

She got 30% fewer votes in California than she did in 2008.

http://www.theamericanmirror.c...pport-falls-30-2008/

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post