SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
With Trump as our nominee, a part of me hopes that Hillary doesn't get indicted. I think she will be easier to beat than Bernie (which says a lot about where the Democrat Party is these days). If Hillary is the candidate, I think Trump can peel off a lot of Sanders supporters. If Sanders is the nominee, he keeps his very enthusiastic core of supporters plus probably 99% of those in Hillary's camp and maybe even a decent number of #NeverTrump independent types.

That said, a perp walk with Hill in handcuffs would be sooooooo sweet.

Posts: 6070 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Video of Hillary Clinton 'lying for 13 minutes' goes viral

A video stringing together clips of Hillary Clinton's lies and flip-flops has gotten 7 million hits on YouTube. The video was posted in January but didn't receive widespread attention until Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker wrote about it recently.

Washington Times:

“Hillary Clinton’s vast résumé of, shall we say, inconsistencies, is the dog that caught the car and won’t let go. A viral video collection of her comments on various subjects through the years is bestirring Republican hearts,” Ms. Parker wrote. “To those who’d rather vote for a reality show host than a Clinton, the video merely confirms what they’ve believed all along. For independents and even Democrats, it’s a reminder of how often Clinton has morphed into a fresh incarnation as required by the political moment.”

The video, posted by a YouTube account for Michael Armstrong, coversMrs. Clinton’s various stances on same-sex marriage, the North American Free Trade Agreement, her infamous “secret server” as secretary of state, health care reform and the time she allegedly risked “sniper fire” in Bosnia.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24278 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Video of Hillary Clinton 'lying for 13 minutes' goes viral

A video stringing together clips of Hillary Clinton's lies and flip-flops has gotten 7 million hits on YouTube. The video was posted in January but didn't receive widespread attention until Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker wrote about it recently.

Washington Times:

“Hillary Clinton’s vast résumé of, shall we say, inconsistencies, is the dog that caught the car and won’t let go. A viral video collection of her comments on various subjects through the years is bestirring Republican hearts,” Ms. Parker wrote. “To those who’d rather vote for a reality show host than a Clinton, the video merely confirms what they’ve believed all along. For independents and even Democrats, it’s a reminder of how often Clinton has morphed into a fresh incarnation as required by the political moment.”

The video, posted by a YouTube account for Michael Armstrong, coversMrs. Clinton’s various stances on same-sex marriage, the North American Free Trade Agreement, her infamous “secret server” as secretary of state, health care reform and the time she allegedly risked “sniper fire” in Bosnia.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-dY77j6uBHI?rel=0" width="640"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Anybody who can listen to that shrill haridan that long has a far higher pain threshold than I do, or can imagine.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Clinton: 'There is no way I won't be' nominee

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballo...-wont-be-the-nominee

Hillary Clinton thinks the race for the Democratic nomination is all but over, telling CNN Thursday there's "no way" she won't be the party's presidential nominee.

"I will be the nominee for my party, Chris. That is already done in effect. There is no way I won't be," the former first lady told CNN's Chris Cuomo.
Clinton called her delegate lead over rival Bernie Sanders "insurmountable" and said she expects him to unite behind her and rally his supporters to take on Donald Trump once she clinches the nomination.

"When I came out and withdrew and endorsed Sen. Obama, about 40 percent of my supporters said they would never support him, so I worked really hard to make the case, as I'm sure Sen. Sanders will," Clinton said. "Whatever differences we may have, they pale in comparison to the presumptive nominee of the Republican party."

She made the comments amid increasing fury between Sanders supporters and the Democratic Party that have sparked fears among Washington Democrats about whether the party will come together around Clinton.

Tensions erupted at the Nevada State Democratic Convention over the weekend, as supporters of Sanders shouted Clinton supporter Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) off-stage. The Sanders backers were angry that petitions they'd presented for rules changes to the convention were not considered.

The chairwoman of the Nevada Democratic Party received death threats and obscene messages on her voicemail from people angered by what had happend.

The Democratic National Committee and Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) blamed the incident on Sanders supporters and called on the Vermont senator to step in. Sanders has been defiant, releasing a statement that condemned any violence but largely blamed the Democratic Party.

Sanders has little hope of defeating Clinton in the delegate race but has insisted he could make a comeback by winning California's primary on June 7.

Clinton currently leads Sanders by 274 pledged delegates. Including superdelegates, she is 760 delegates ahead of Sanders and just 90 delegates away from the 2,383 needed to clinch the party's presidential nomination.

Sanders hopes to close the gap in pledged delegates in California and New Jersey and sway superdelegates — party leaders who can back any candidate — to support him over Clinton.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Anybody who can listen to that shrill haridan that long has a far higher pain threshold than I do, or can imagine.

Indeed. Just looking at her makes me upset, never mind her shrill, raspy voice while lying and lecturing to us little people.

Posts: 1786 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"no way"? Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?

James Comey, Hil. James Comey. That's one "way" you wouldn't get it, Precious.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Clintons are scum of the earth.
Hillary is a revolting, disgusting, entitled hag.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BillyBonesNY:
Clintons are scum of the earth.
Hillary is a revolting, disgusting, entitled hag.

I believe she is truly evil, like Saddam, or Idi Amine, or Hitler. She is a heartless, soul-less, ghoul.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
Just thinking.

When the time comes, there are two choices. Either arrest her or allow her to turn herself in.

If arrested, handcuffs or not? Handcuffs are used for two reasons--- to protect the arresting officers and to protect the arrestee.

If allowed to turn herself in, there is the distinct possibility that harm will be self-inflicted between the time frame when it is notified and when it's supposed to happen. Not exactly a PR coup for the arresting agencies.

So here's my guess. Handcuffs. The way I see it, the possibilities are real, immanent, and entirely within the subject's character.

Maybe a Philadelphia police transport van. No cuffs. No seat belt.

Posts: 15953 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
Just thinking.

When the time comes, there are two choices. Either arrest her or allow her to turn herself in.

If arrested, handcuffs or not? Handcuffs are used for two reasons--- to protect the arresting officers and to protect the arrestee.

If allowed to turn herself in, there is the distinct possibility that harm will be self-inflicted between the time frame when it is notified and when it's supposed to happen. Not exactly a PR coup for the arresting agencies.

So here's my guess. Handcuffs. The way I see it, the possibilities are real, immanent, and entirely within the subject's character.

Maybe a Philadelphia police transport van. No cuffs. No seat belt.

Philly? Baldamor has a track record.

Posts: 4125 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Benghazi shocker! Pentagon caught hiding witnesses

May 20, 2016 208 Comments

The chairman of the House Benghazi committee on Thursday made a surprising accusation — the Pentagon has made key witnesses in the 2012 Benghazi terror attack investigation vanish.

The hiding of witness from the night of the deadly 2012 attacks in Libya is threatening the more than two-year-old investigation — and may be part of a backroom deal to protect former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said in a statement that the Defense Department spent five weeks completely ignoring a request for the pilots who sent drones over Benghazi and Tripoli.

When the list was finally provided, the Pentagon reportedly had left off key names.

“The committee needs all of the names so the relevant witnesses can be interviewed and the investigation completed,” Gowdy said. “Surely (the Defense Department) can complete the simple task of finding the people within the chain of command in less than three months.”

Unless, of course, they’re trying to keep those witnesses hidden.

Continued:
https://thehornnews.com/bengha...ht-hiding-witnesses/

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I always take refuge knowing that regardless of what may come she and her like will meet a harsh judgement day.
The sooner the better.
My personal goal now is to out live her. Morally and physically. The former already done the latter is hopeful.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
If we are lucky and the timing is right, then the democrats will run Hillary, then Trump will make her look like a fool all during the campaign, then she will loose badly to Trump, and then after she has gone down in flames, the FBI will show up and put her under arrest.

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
My personal goal now is to out live her. Morally and physically. The former already done the latter is hopeful.

It may be enough to simply outlive her politically, and that's something that may be done by December. If she loses, Bill's gonna go back to sucking up all the oxygen again.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
A question. If the Super Delegates are going to determine the nominee, why do the Dems bother with the expenses add troubles of primaries?

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
So the superdelegates can change their minds at the last minute - and get the best possible deals for doing so - while getting blowjobs from all sides for a steady nine months. It's a perk, baby!

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24278 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Himiko:
A question. If the Super Delegates are going to determine the nominee, why do the Dems bother with the expenses add troubles of primaries?

Because even third word dictators have rigged elections to try to look legitimate.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton probably stole 4,000 votes in Kentucky

Kentucky Sec. of State Alison Grimes is a Clinton lackey.

NRA Life Member